Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Happy as ever cuz he's dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:44 pm
kendrazombie
Did you know anything about Michael Jackson aside from what you read in the tabloids? Did you know that he donated a large portion of his fortune to charity over the years and he continues to do so after his death? Did you know that he spent his time off visiting children's hospitals trying to make a difference? He once found a little boy with a failing liver and made it his goal to find him one. He did and that boy is still alive till this day.

Did you know that Jordan Chandler admitted he lied because his father told him to? If your child was molested would you take money or would you actually make sure the predator rotted in jail for the rest of their life? The 2nd case the mother was well known for suing people. He went through a very stressing court process to be found NOT guilty on all counts.

This man deserves nothing but respect. He worked all of his life to make people happy and he was full of love. It sickens me that all of the people that tormented him through the rough years now have nothing but nice things to say. Martin Bashir bashed him so much on his documentary and now he says what a great person he was and how he doesn't believe he ever hurt any child.

Educate yourself and if you don't have anything nice to say then get the ******** out.
Very well said.!! I respect people like you.!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:53 pm
OmgItsDeondra
Very well said.!! I respect people like you.!

Thank you, love. <3  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

mrs N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm
No Gambling in Paradix
foxy_kawaii_muffin
I couldn't be happier that MJ is dead he molested kids he was retaded he was dum enough to bleach his skin and he looked really ugly and his music could be a lot better!

FYI...
1. If you don't like the guy, or even respect him, why are you in this guild?
2. The molestation stuff was never proven. In fact, the parents of the kids admitted that they made it up for attention.

and money  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 am
Wow ur such an ignorant a** stupid a** ugly a** b***h.
1. He did not molest any kids, if u actually watch the news u heard that the young mans father made him lie for a large amount of money.
2. He had a skin disease dumbass
3. Im pretty sure he looks WAY better than you.
4. You just need to stfu cuz he has sold the most albums ever so learn ur s**t a*****e

and why in the hell would ur dumbass join a guild in favor of Michael to talk bad about him...are you that bored? Is it like you have nothing else to do?
Well i have some advice for you a*****e: ... GET A ******** LIFE

Otuo

xTanaka_Sasakix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm
No Gambling in Paradix
foxy_kawaii_muffin
I couldn't be happier that MJ is dead he molested kids he was retaded he was dum enough to bleach his skin and he looked really ugly and his music could be a lot better!

FYI...
1. If you don't like the guy, or even respect him, why are you in this guild?
2. The molestation stuff was never proven. In fact, the parents of the kids admitted that they made it up for attention.

like really, why are u AWN this guild? Micheal Jackson wuz a VERY good artist. and yea, he never molested children. HOW DO U NO FEEL BAD 4 THE GUY?? b/c of that, he had 2 pay millions of dollars 4 sumthing he didnt even do. and wen he died, he wuz in debt like $4 million. all his earnings from his fans were just gone. so dont talk sh*t about him. he wuz a great man and a GREAT artist whos music will live on 4ever  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:45 pm
HE WOULDN'T HURT A d@m F***ING FLY!! YOU ARE THE F***ING RETARD!!!
@$$ HOLE!!! GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!! DUM @$$!! scream HE DID NOT MOLEST KIDS OK YOU F***ING @$$?!? SO WHY DONT YOU JUST GET OFF YOUR HAPPY @$$ AND GET THE H3LL OUT OF HERE!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 pm
kendrazombie
Did you know anything about Michael Jackson aside from what you read in the tabloids? Did you know that he donated a large portion of his fortune to charity over the years and he continues to do so after his death? Did you know that he spent his time off visiting children's hospitals trying to make a difference? He once found a little boy with a failing liver and made it his goal to find him one. He did and that boy is still alive till this day.

Did you know that Jordan Chandler admitted he lied because his father told him to? If your child was molested would you take money or would you actually make sure the predator rotted in jail for the rest of their life? The 2nd case the mother was well known for suing people. He went through a very stressing court process to be found NOT guilty on all counts.

This man deserves nothing but respect. He worked all of his life to make people happy and he was full of love. It sickens me that all of the people that tormented him through the rough years now have nothing but nice things to say. Martin Bashir bashed him so much on his documentary and now he says what a great person he was and how he doesn't believe he ever hurt any child.

Educate yourself and if you don't have anything nice to say then get the ******** out.

Right on man!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 pm
ThelonleyWolf
Actually foxy_kawaii_muffin
I'd be happy if YOU were dead.

User Image

That's true.

And as for the author, why are you even on this guild? This is the guild for all of the people who love and adore him.

And I'd have to say that him molesting kids was a definite rumor. His music was phenominal. Why would he be named King of Pop in that case?

asforonedayy

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Mr Drak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 am
He may be ugly, but he'll be remembered forever, and you, dont.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 pm
Nice job making yourself sound like a total douche bag.
You must be really retarded, since you believe all those lies, and what the media says. This guild is for people who honor, and love him. Not for ******** idiots, like you, who believe the lies and disrespect him. Go get a life, will you?

aloeveriea

Lover

yaha1313131313

Dapper Prophet

10,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm
kendrazombie

I know, some people are soo closeminded!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm
foxy_kawaii_muffin

**** off!  

the_nerd1000

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 pm
666Drak666
heyy mj was not ugly. >:O ur a boy soy thats why u probably said that lmao  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 am
ItsDeondra-x
666Drak666
heyy mj was not ugly. >:O ur a boy soy thats why u probably said that lmao

he just jealous  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

Otuo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm
666Drak666

He was not ugly, I think hes sexy.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces