Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 am
Kit enterd the falls and looked up at the large cruching water. Seeing no one around he walked into the water wearing his shorts. Walking to the middle of the small lake he stood and looked up once agin at the incredible flow of water crashing down infront of them. "Jedi taught me how to stop waterfalls....But can i still do it?" Holding both hands on the waters surface Kit pressed chakra through his hands and up through the waterfall. The water fall split in half for a breif moment Kit counted out loud how long it did. "1,2,3,4" Once he said 4 the water crashed back down on the rocks below. "Well its better then nothing...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 am
Kit placed his hand over the water surface flatly. He held it there until all of the water around him was still. Then with as much force and chakra he could muster he pushed his hand down on the waters surface causing a small hole to appear in the water. It quickly filled itself back up and Kit bit his lip. "Damn....I seriously need some work...."

Repeating this process he smiled. After a few more attempts Kit had made the small 6 inch deep hole into a 3 foot drop in the water. His chakra control and release were getting better. Replacing his hand on the waters surface he closed his eyes.

After a few more attempts Kit placed his hand on the water for a final time. "No more games......" Holding his hand over the water the ying yang symbol on the back of his hand began to glow. Applying the pressure and letting the chakra go Kit sent all of the water in the pool where the water fall was up and to the side. As if he was parting the red sea. The water shot up and out in all directions. In an attempt to stop it he flung his arms out and stopped the water forming a large and not very stable wall. His chakra was being expended his new body didnt have the reserve that he had previously therefore he needed to do things like this to train. Holding the water in place for as long as he could Kit dropped his arms and let the water rush back into the pool. It slammed at him from all sides. But Kit was unmoved. He stood while the water washed over him and he closed his eyes feeling the cool water against his skin. After the water had recceded back to its original level Kit opend his eyes and walked to the shore line. "If only i could still do my jutsu....."

Reaching the shoreline he found a small tree and sat down leaning his body up against it while he sat. Taking a sip from the bottle of water he had on his waist he gave a yawn. It had been a few days since he had slept last. And he was begining to miss Marina. Pushing her out of his head he began to stretch. Giving another yawn he closed his eyes and just sat there. Getting what rest he could.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Kit opend his eyes and stood. Bolting towards the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

The seven year old walked to the edge of the falls, kneeling by the side. He turned his head around both ways to make sure no one was watching, before turning back to the water. Biting his lip and taking a few deep breaths, Quan reached for the back of his head and untied his blindfold. He NEVER did this in front of anyone, for fear that someone would see his ugly eyes. The white, pupilless eyes of a blind boy. He gathered water in his hands and splashed his face, waking him up completely.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 am
Kit threw a kunai into the water and jabbed the blind fold under it trapping it there. Walking up behind Quan he looked at he water fall and smiled. "Its really pretty huh? You probbly cant see it......Its too bad." Kits right hand began to throb and the ying yang symbol began to spin. His chakra flow became irregular as he stood but he shrugged it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 am
User Image
User Image

With a growl of frustration, Quan covered his eyes with his left hand, and felt around with his right hand under the water for his blindfold. No luck. Turning back to Kit, he shut his eyes tightly, not wanting him to see the ugly eyes. He was about to yell at him, but alarm bells had began ringing in his head. The reason was clear. The irregular pulsing chakra from Kit was overwhelming, something...unnatural for an academy student.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 am
"Ya know......A long time ago i was once a kage...One of the most powerful ninja in the world..." As Kit spoke his hand began to glow even more. His entire right arm began to sting with the chakra invasion from the ying yang symbol. "And now....its time to get all that back....." Holding his hand over his face Kit felt the surge of chakra over take his body and he was bathed in a bright white light. Since Quan was blind he wouldnt be able to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 am
User Image
User Image

The instinct to flee was screaming at every part of his body. Scrabbling backwards, Quan ran backward into the refuge of the trees, watching from quite far away. Something unnatural was about to take place, he could feel it. He had no idea that this was the infamous Kit Heyaza that was described in the Chinese texts that he had read.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 am
Kit smiled and let the chakra surges over take him. He was raised off the ground for a moment and a large pulse of chakra was sent in all directions. As pure chakra it felt like pressure was being added to everything. The trees began to crack, evena few branchs cam tumbling down. The water shot up and out in all directions and the water fall its self stopped running. For a moment time seemed to stop As Kit's small fourteen year old body grew and aged almost in seconds. In 5 seconds he was once agin his old self. His body fully restored. Takking a deep breath he kept his eyes closed and took a deep breath once agin. "Nothing like being in your own skin........" Turning his head he noticed that Quan he fled to the trees. Lowering his chakra level to that of a genin he walked over to where quan was hiding in the bushes. "YOu coming out?......I have something youll be intrested in learning......Some people like to call it the Iron fist taijutsu style."

(Infamous?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:31 am
User Image
User Image

((Yes infamous, cuz you weren't really what people like to call "a good person" XD))

Quan had slowly edged out from the trees, after the flare of chakra receded. It was unlike anything he had experienced before, well apart from the demon at the gates, but that was not exactly what he would call similar.

Walking up to the now older Kit fearlessly, Quan squared his shoulders and nodded confidently, but still keeping his eyes closed.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:35 am
Kit had grown a good 3 feet from the change and now stood over Quan. Looking down at him he raised his hand. "I have two condition to teaching you this style......You must not teach this to anyone else........And.....you must show me your eyes."

(!!!!!I want to force chakra into his eyes and make him see!!!!!

Lol your right i was always the bad guy ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:41 am
User Image
User Image

((No can do mate, people of this bloodline weren't born with the function to see...meaning the optic nerve isn't connected to the brain. So even if you give me a Mangekyou I can't use it anyway XD))

Quan nodded at the "not teaching to anyone else" part, but as for showing his eyes...how could he, for such a deformity? He never wanted to show anyone, but probably he had no choice. If he wanted power, he had to show his deformity. He slowly nodded again at the second condition, but did not open his eyes yet. Not that he ever wanted to anyway.

((Feel free to force them open lol))

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 am
Kit doesnt force 7 years old to do anything!!!!)

Kit looked at the boy and sighed. "Show me now or i walk in the other direction and you can learn what power is yourself." With this said Kit gave Quan a stare he couldnt see. "Now open them." His voice was as it always was but with a hint of frustration.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 am
User Image
User Image

With a sigh of resignation Quan opened his eyes slowly--he did not even remember the last time he opened them. The sight was grotesque. The eye was pupilles, having only white. Red veins stood out visibly, as if the eye had been turned the other way round, facing back to front. The truth was, his eyeball consists of only white, and nothing else.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:55 am
Kit took a steo closer and turned on his kekkai genkai. His eyes began to turn a deep blood red. "Hmm...looks like eye genjutsu doesnt affect you...Thats a good sign." Deactivating his kekkai genkai Kit took a step back and walked towards a tree. "Alright i want this to speed up. I want you to hit this tree as hard as you can. But only once."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff