Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 am
Riku walked away and wasn't sure what to use for covers,"Ahh, well I guess leafs got to do." Riku said gathering up a bunch of leafs and walked back to see Ariana over by a tree,"Well there goes all my ideas." Riku said rubbing his head as he put the grass on the floor and looked at Ariana unsure what she would say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:54 am
"You know you are going to have to rebuild that right?"
Ariana said as if there was something wrong with the metal structure
"We are making a campsite not a cosco shopping center. You need a real campsite go find sticks"  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:59 am
"Okay Ariana-sensei my bad." Riku said rubbing his head in shame as he put his hands together and the building sunk back to the earth, as he headed back to the forest and looked for sticks in the area he found a few for the rest he got branches still on some trees, but before cutting them he did a small prayer to tell them why he was taking there branches as he headed back with all the sticks he had though the prayers made him take some time,"Is this enough Ariana-sensei?" Riku asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:02 am
"nope go back out there, I see a pile that I made right across that river into those bushes. I never picked them up"
Ariana lied with a straight face  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 am
"Okay then Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he started to head back down to where the river was located, then as he got to the river he walked across it searching for the pile she was talking about all around, but had no luck."Ahh damn no luck." Riku said sitting down to think where they might be.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 am
Riku would see a group of bears as he walked into the bush. They all growled and as Ariana watched she laughed a bit.
"Oh by the way no chakra"
Ariana said as the bears started walking towards Riku slowly  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:16 am
"You serious?" Riku asked with a concern look on his face as he took out his scythe,"Well if there is no chakra this is really dangerous then." Riku said as he sprinted to one and as it was about to claw him he jumped on it's nose and was sent up to the air,"Ariana-sensei, what I'm I suppose to do survive or kill?" Riku asked since he didn't enjoy killing animals as he was about to land one of the bears was underneath him snarling, Riku put his hilt first and use it to catapult away from the bear and the others he got in a defensive position as he waited for Ariana to say something.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am
Ariana didnt say anything as the bear he attempted to jump on swatted him back to the ground with his paw and then roared  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 am
Riku looked at the bear as he rolled away as fast as he could,"Crud." Riku said nervously as he kept in a defensive way waiting to see how be the best way to try to go against them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Riku looked at the bear as he rolled away as fast as he could,"Crud." Riku said nervously as he kept in a defensive way waiting to see how be the best way to try to go against them.

Riku apparently didn't know that bears were smart. He needed to watch more animal planet. He would feel a swat from behind hitting him in the back sending him flying into a bush.
"If you die I'll be taking your stuff"
Ariana added almost joking  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 am
Riku was sent flying the back of his head bleeding as he rubbed it,"Lucky that didn't killed me." Riku said to himself he wasn't much for this type of fight as he got his free hand got 7 senbon and threw them toward the bears eyes with great speed at all tree at them not taking his eyes off them with his scythe in front of him ready to defend as he stabbed both eyes of two of the three bears and the last one only got one eye, Riku started rubbing to the lift to make some distance between them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:46 am
One of Ariana's kunais clashed with Riku's to save the bear.
"Just for that no weapons either"
Ariana said being completely serious about it  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 am
Riku nodded his head as he put away his scythe as it retracted back and he put it on his back. Riku looked at the bears not taking his eyes off them and getting ready for them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 am
Ariana walked over to where the bears were and threw up headbands everywhere. All the bears just stared and soon a big furry paw would reach up and grab it and put on a headband. All the other bears did the same.
"Insensitive jerk!"
The bears yelled running towards Riku  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 am
"Ahh ninja bears that's a first." Riku said nodding hs head as they ran at him ignoring there comment about him for a while,"Well yeah I am!" Riku yelled back at them but was pointing on his head where he was wounded,"Bring it!" Riku yelled at them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff