Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
what is wrong with his leg in this pic? its kinda nasty... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sincerelyashie

Fashionable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 am
ItsDeondra-x
O.O it looks like something wuz eating it but i think they said bcuz of the medicine and all the needles he was using

in 2002 in was bit by a spider  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:01 pm
Awe. I thought this was from the Vitiligo or from how rough the police were. I didn't know he got bitten by a spider.
Poor thing crying  

billiejeanprincess

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 pm
kendrazombie
My husband believes he read that was a spider bite. Some species will bite you and the flesh around the wound will rot.

I don't believe it was caused by injection. Most people that shoot up in their legs do so in the thigh, between the toes and other areas like that. I've never heard of people shooting up in the shin.

I heard about that too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines
A spider bit him. And if you look around his legs, you can clearly see spots of brown from his Vitiligo.

stupid spider.......-_- ahhh i see what you are talking about

Yeah. I feel sorry for him. He also has Lupus, and Lung Cancer. Thats sad, he had three diseases. TT o TT
Aww. crying

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines
A spider bit him. And if you look around his legs, you can clearly see spots of brown from his Vitiligo.

Yeah. I feel sorry for him. He also has Lupus, and Lung Cancer. Thats sad, he had three diseases. TT o TT
Aww. crying

I`m surprised how he would get Lung Cancer.
He wasn`t even a smoker, so how could he get it?
Because, I have no idea how you can can Lung Cancer without smoking cigarettes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 pm
petit mitaines
Rejected Barbie Dawl
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines

Aww. crying

From what I have heard, he didn't have lung cancer. He had may have had a rare genetic lung disease.

Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency is an inherited disorder that may cause lung disease and liver disease.
People with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency usually develop the first signs and symptoms of lung disease between ages 20 and 50. The earliest symptoms are shortness of breath following mild activity, reduced ability to exercise, and wheezing. Other signs and symptoms can include unintentional weight loss, recurring respiratory infections, fatigue, and rapid heartbeat upon standing. Affected individuals often develop emphysema, which is a lung disease caused by damage to the small air sacs in the lungs (alveoli). Characteristic features of emphysema include difficulty breathing, a hacking cough, and a barrel-shaped chest. Smoking or exposure to tobacco smoke accelerates the appearance of emphysema symptoms and damage to the lungs.
About 10 percent of infants with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency develop liver disease, which often causes yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice). Approximately 15 percent of affected adults develop liver damage (cirrhosis) due to the formation of scar tissue in the liver. Signs of cirrhosis include a swollen abdomen, swollen feet or legs, and jaundice. Individuals with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency are also at risk for developing a type of liver cancer called hepatocellular carcinoma.
In rare cases, people with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency develop a skin condition called panniculitis, which is characterized by hardened skin with painful lumps or patches. Panniculitis varies in severity and can occur at any age.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
Rejected Barbie Dawl
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines

Aww. crying

From what I have heard, he didn't have lung cancer. He had may have had a rare genetic lung disease.

Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency is an inherited disorder that may cause lung disease and liver disease.
People with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency usually develop the first signs and symptoms of lung disease between ages 20 and 50. The earliest symptoms are shortness of breath following mild activity, reduced ability to exercise, and wheezing. Other signs and symptoms can include unintentional weight loss, recurring respiratory infections, fatigue, and rapid heartbeat upon standing. Affected individuals often develop emphysema, which is a lung disease caused by damage to the small air sacs in the lungs (alveoli). Characteristic features of emphysema include difficulty breathing, a hacking cough, and a barrel-shaped chest. Smoking or exposure to tobacco smoke accelerates the appearance of emphysema symptoms and damage to the lungs.
About 10 percent of infants with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency develop liver disease, which often causes yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice). Approximately 15 percent of affected adults develop liver damage (cirrhosis) due to the formation of scar tissue in the liver. Signs of cirrhosis include a swollen abdomen, swollen feet or legs, and jaundice. Individuals with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency are also at risk for developing a type of liver cancer called hepatocellular carcinoma.
In rare cases, people with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency develop a skin condition called panniculitis, which is characterized by hardened skin with painful lumps or patches. Panniculitis varies in severity and can occur at any age.

I`ve never heard of the disease, but if he had it, how did he get it?
All those words confuse me. o-o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
Rejected Barbie Dawl
petit mitaines

Aww. crying

It is passed down through DNA. He would have got it from someone in his family tree. It was a reporter from Rollingstone that implied he had it. I've never heard it from Michael Jackson's mouth though.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
Rejected Barbie Dawl
petit mitaines

Aww. crying

It is passed down through DNA. He would have got it from someone in his family tree. It was a reporter from Rollingstone that implied he had it. I've never heard it from Michael Jackson's mouth though.

Oh I get if now. I guess we`ll never know if he did have it. I`m pretty sure if he did, he would tell everyone. Because thats what he did with the Vitiligo.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:42 pm
eek eek

thats...kinda...NASTY YO!

poor mj...lets find that spider and bam pow RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

aryoh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Michael told me in one of my dreams (i always have dreams with him in it since he died) that he was bitten there by a brown jumper spider in 1991.He even showed me it it looked just like that "argh!! that's gross! put that away!"i said. he just smiled and laughed...yes i joined to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 am
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

Oh I get if now. I guess we`ll never know if he did have it. I`m pretty sure if he did, he would tell everyone. Because thats what he did with the Vitiligo.

━━━━━━
      Why is it only Michael that gets these diseases? emo

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonage Daydreams

Tipsy Cat

35,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

━━━━━━
      Why is it only Michael that gets these diseases? emo

I don't know. Cause those are a few of the things that make him unique.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff