Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Areas Requests~Read First Post~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:42 pm
Main puropose?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:37 pm
Heylo.
I was wondering if it would be too much to ask if we could have like...a barrio or "section" of the city for kinetics....you know...pyrokinetics and gaiakinetics and whatnot. All that good stuff.

Basically it's a living quarters in the city where people with "gifts" live.
I know that sounds a bit like segregation and all but I think it'll be interesting to try.  

sir_elithiel

Ace Kusanagi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:43 am
How aBout a Kung-Fu Dojo?????  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:20 pm
perhaps......  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:06 pm
How do you think I should go about advertising for "Gilgamesh"?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:56 am
first of all is it only a two thread rp? and you need to make a char profile secttion
after well enough people are intrested that if you can get it going it will liven up  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:29 am
I am interested in joining the gilgamesh thing but i have no idea what to do sweatdrop

So a post if you're interested/character profile thread...thing. ninja

^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:01 am
yeah it looks half finished  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:38 pm
It does NOT look half finished. It just looks small because I can't expand until I have members posting there. I have summary threads, character profile threads, RP threads and FAQ threads. What else do I need?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:05 pm
a mariachi band would be nice 3nodding  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:08 pm
Alright then! I've got it. Instead of making a whole area for us to live in I've made a school. It's a High School. Gonna call it Kinnick High.
It's where all the kids with powers go.

I think I have already got permission to make my new area so I'll get started right away...but it was a long time ago....so yea...keep an eye open for it.

Does anyone know how I can advertise this new area around the guild? question  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:32 am
I think an Industrial Sector would be interesting. We have a magical sector, and a sector where mechanical stuff is sold and bought, but it all has to be manufactured somewhere. It would also be good neutral ground for duels, hostage exchanges and shady deals. Very few people live and work there, most of the factories are primarily automated, and as a result, you don't need to worry terribly as much about getting caught or causing massive fatalities in big fights to bystanders.

At the same time, as an Industrial Zone there are plenty of dangers; heavy equipment, solvents, volatiles, acid, vats of nano "gray goo"*, could make for interesting showdowns.

*In case you're wondering what "gray goo" is it's like acid, only much worse. Gray goo is the name for a hypothetical nanomachine which manufactures more of itself out of most (in the original version, all) matter. So essentially it eats away at most matter on the molecular level, and turns that matter into itself. So it basicall appears to be a corrosive gray jelly which rapidly grows in size. In Byako, it's a type of waste disposal for particularly hazardous substances, and after a tank becomes full, they jolt the gray goo with a long EMP pulse, test the fluid for activity, then dispose of it in it's container deep in the earth.  

Kokuwagata

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:31 pm
hmm......that sounds as if it would offer some intresting possabilities...ill think on it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:09 pm
Cool.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:46 am
It might not make much sense in Byako, but maybe we could make a Hall of Justice? It would be the place where all cases concerning violations of the Byako Rules would take place. The reason I say that it doesn't make sense is because the city is ruled by clans, not by a central government.

Or, we could at least have a poilice station with the City Watch. I mean, those guards at the Main Gate aren't going to stay put unless they have a boss and a headquarters to report to... sweatdrop

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff