Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Don't forget... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*points at announcement*
  =D
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 am
I always knew I wasn't very tex'n.
I just thought it was a typo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:28 pm
I sometimes find myself saying y'all by accident. sweatdrop I also say a'ight a lot, and I don't know why. I didn't use to.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:43 pm
'ay naw, ther nutin' wrong wit' sounden Texan e'ery naw an' den  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 am
lol  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 am
I had to read slower just to get that.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 pm
Y'all actually got me to smile. Actually, Moon yeah I do. Purple maybe you've been hanging around someone with a southern draw?  

Jealous_Monster

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 pm
iam wit JM, uve may ben sit'en a round wit us sou'dren peeple jus too dang mutch xd

(fyi, I don't sound nuttin like this in the real world unlike I'm making fun of someone)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm
*snaps fingers* I knew it Monster! I just knew it! Just a feeling I had. That's cool though. I use to live down there myself.

Ty: I don't know if that's true or not I could almost see ya sittin round with some others with a heavy southern accident and I bet you'd start sounding like that. *chuckles*

Purple: Gotta go with the guy's here. Maybe ya been hangin round me to much! *chuckles*

Dude: *laughs* Now you know how I feel when you do that L337 stuff or some of the other weird ones ya do. *giggles* Sadly, I didn't have to slow down one bit when I read Ty's posts. sweatdrop  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Tybarious
iam wit JM, uve may ben sit'en a round wit us sou'dren peeple jus too dang mutch xd

(fyi, I don't sound nuttin like this in the real world unlike I'm making fun of someone)

What the f.... lol

Us Canadians just sound like the people on tv really. Or what another friend of mine says, the Hollywood accent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm
Iakun
What the f.... lol

Us Canadians just sound like the people on tv really. Or what another friend of mine says, the Hollywood accent.

*Just about dies laughing* Aw, poor bro can't understand the real Southerin twang huh? Okay I'll translate for ya...

Tybarious

I am with Jealous_Monster, You have maybe been siting around with those Southern people way to much. xd

*snickers and about dies laughing* Look a translation done into nice English! lol Okay sorry that tickled me.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 pm
I still feel kinda drunk reading this. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:33 pm
*chuckles* Eh, it's not that bad really he's just taking it to the extremes...at least I think it's been awhile and I never realized I had an accident till I moved. sweatdrop  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm
Those must have been some mighty stinky pants by then. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 pm
redface Oh man!! Talking about bad screw up there. sweatdrop *laughs* Thanks bro for making a laugh here. lol Okay lets try this again. I think I was going more for the word "Accent" not accident. *laughs* Wow! sweatdrop  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 pm
yeah, I kind of took it to the extreme, but I've heard worse.

Strangely Moon, I've had a thicker accent in real life a few year (well sorta), I was kinda living an area with regular contact with people that were off the beaten road (I lived in houston but went to school in the "country", long story for a different thread.) Well needless to say, I pick up their thick accent but the funny part what I couldn't hear my accent when I was around them, it was only when I was around the city folk. My accent now is kinda delitued after moving away (I like the southern accent and all but the thicker stuff is hard to understand unless you stop and think about what the guy said for a second.)

Still, I can pick it up again real easy if I hear it again.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff