Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
how did micheal jackson get kids Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Okay so his sperm wasn`t good, like a woman couldn`t get pregnant off of it. And if his sperm was capable of getting a woman pregnant, he didn`t want his kids to have the diseases he had. (Lupus, Vitiligo, Lung Cancer) So he got surrogate mothers to give birth to his children. But Blanket is the only one who looks like Michael. Like look at photos of Michael as a kid, and then look at photos of Blanket.
He did marry twice, and he did have sex with the women though.
Hhaha it's kinda funny to hear about MJ having sex. I remember when Michael said that he was invited over to Tatum o' Neil's home and she wanted to do sexual things with him and so she told him to get on the bed and she started to unbutton his shirt and then he said he just covered his face the whole time.! ahaha, poor guy.!

awww lolz.
He was a very straight man with sexual urges (yummy!)
he just wasn't public with it because he was a total gentleman.
Lolz why did you think he grabbed his croth so much! of course he had sexual urges.! LMAO!!

lolz very true XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:03 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Okay so his sperm wasn`t good, like a woman couldn`t get pregnant off of it. And if his sperm was capable of getting a woman pregnant, he didn`t want his kids to have the diseases he had. (Lupus, Vitiligo, Lung Cancer) So he got surrogate mothers to give birth to his children. But Blanket is the only one who looks like Michael. Like look at photos of Michael as a kid, and then look at photos of Blanket.
Hhaha it's kinda funny to hear about MJ having sex. I remember when Michael said that he was invited over to Tatum o' Neil's home and she wanted to do sexual things with him and so she told him to get on the bed and she started to unbutton his shirt and then he said he just covered his face the whole time.! ahaha, poor guy.!

What year did he say that? Like what year was he over at her house? xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

lucky bish  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

awww lolz.
He was a very straight man with sexual urges (yummy!)
he just wasn't public with it because he was a total gentleman.
Lolz why did you think he grabbed his croth so much! of course he had sexual urges.! LMAO!!

Speaking of sexual urges, listen to his song Break Of Dawn
Woah momma!
Party in my pants XD  

UnKnown Bitter

marshall11

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am
thx i have been dieing to know how  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 am
UnKnown Bitter
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

kanda creepy...........

in the sense that it was with.. her (ew!)

I kno lol I think she drugged him >.<
He's too sexy to do that.  

Otuo

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 am
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

lucky bish

I know huh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:16 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lolz it was back in the 80s around there. He talked about it in a Bashir interview I couldn't help but laugh , poor MJ.!  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lolz it was back in the 80s around there. He talked about it in a Bashir interview I couldn't help but laugh , poor MJ.!

Poor him, he probably felt violated. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:16 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I need to watch that part of the interview
my poor baby!  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

my poor baby!

Lol. I`m wondering why he let her do that to him? Like did she force him to get on the bed, and do stuff to him, when he didn`t want to do it? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

my poor baby!

Lol. I`m wondering why he let her do that to him? Like did she force him to get on the bed, and do stuff to him, when he didn`t want to do it? xD

but secretly, he was liking the attention XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

my poor baby!

He probably liked the attention, but didn`t like the feeling of rape. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

my poor baby!

not rape if he didn't stop her XD
that sly shy dog!  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

my poor baby!

not rape if he didn't stop her XD
that sly shy dog!
Lol. xD
He couldn`t, she would hate him, plus he was too busy covering his face.
Why did he let her do that to him anyways?

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff