Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
So.. hello Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Always wear a poll!
  -Sabre <3
View Results

Phanari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 am
~Lenaya_Sedai~
is there ever anyone in this guild? other than phanari?

Sorry...........I just have a lot to say. But yeah.....Sabre and Galen come on often. Platinum stopped coming ::sadface::  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 am
hoboX10

sabre_sword
Welcome!

That is terribly saddening.
Will you ever see her again?
emo

I can't hope any more than I do now, that she will be in a class with me next year. Other than that, I may see her walking in the hall like... once a month. crying

But yeah, a couple of times we've walked past each other in the hallway at school, and I swear we locked eyes for a good 5 seconds straight... I want to talk to her so much, it hurts. gonk
User Image

>¤<

Sounds like how i felt about this girl Trisha in high school. On the bright side, she was two lockers away from me, so we got to see each other a lot, and we would talk and stuff for a bit between classes, but i never got up the guts to ask her out or anything. She was part of that 'popular' group and all. I regret every moment i didn't talk to her when I had the chance or that I never asked her out.

I think think may have liked me at the time, cause she certainly seemed to enjoy talking to me when we did talk. But, of course, she has moved on now. She lives in PA and i'm not sure if she's going to college or not, but we still talk sometimes on myspace.

>¤<

User Image

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

hoboX10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 am
sabre_sword
hoboX10

sabre_sword
Welcome!

That is terribly saddening.
Will you ever see her again?
emo

I can't hope any more than I do now, that she will be in a class with me next year. Other than that, I may see her walking in the hall like... once a month. crying

But yeah, a couple of times we've walked past each other in the hallway at school, and I swear we locked eyes for a good 5 seconds straight... I want to talk to her so much, it hurts. gonk

Then DO EET.
Girls like that.
:3

When I see her in the hall, it's not a normal hall. I mean like the cafeteria hall that's like 50 feet wide, with like 30-40 people in between us. I can't just walk up to her and say hi. I seriously doubt she remembers I was in her Chemistry.

I looked through all 16 pages of all the girls at my school on Myspace and didn't see her. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 am
If you know her full name, you could search that. And if not there, then try Facebook.

But Myspace and Facebook are as far as i go. I was even hesitant about Facebook, but I did it anyway just for the connections with all my friends that have moved or gone away to college.  

Witch Woman Yutha

Phanari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:14 pm
Another site you could check, but it's highly unlikely is Xianz.com (Christian Alternative to Myspace.)

I have all three! Myspace, Facebook, and Xianz.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm
Witch Woman Yutha
If you know her full name, you could search that. And if not there, then try Facebook.

But Myspace and Facebook are as far as i go. I was even hesitant about Facebook, but I did it anyway just for the connections with all my friends that have moved or gone away to college.

I don't even know her first name. sad

But yeah I meant to try facebook, thanks for reminding me. biggrin  

hoboX10

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:49 pm
~Lenaya_Sedai~
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
They call me...

Me. :3

I dun like role-playing. x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!
you do or you dont? xp
They call me...

Dun means don't. :3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am
Yeah, Sedai:

A lot of people on here post with funny ways of pronouncing things....  

Phanari

0_o J-Me o_0

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 am
Phanari
Yeah, Sedai:

A lot of people on here post with funny ways of pronouncing things....
no its all good, ive met people tho who that very sentence would have meant they did like it so i had to clarify.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm
They call me...

Heehee. x3 -huggles Lenaya- :3 I give peoples hugs. n.n

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm
And Galen hugs are almost as good as a hug from my husband! Only almost! ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:13 pm
Well after searching like 30 or 40 pages in facebook, I still couldn't find her. Lol now I sound like a stalker. But it's hard to find her without her name. neutral  

hoboX10

Phanari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 am
I'm a fan of Goodkind on Faceboook. Friend too. Got accepted as a friend a while before the Become a Fan option.
Look me up!

Brandi Lynne Marie Davis  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm
I added you... I think.

I'm not good with facebook lol.  

hoboX10

Phanari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 am
Never got your invite...........what's your name and location so I can look you up?  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games