Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
ANGER! ANGER!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 am
I saw the photo it makes me sick..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 am
kendrazombie
Michael and Elizabeth were best friends. I like to think of them as soul mates. She actually had her own area at Neverland Ranch and would stay with him for long spurts of time. The video was on a disc called "Home Videos" that I bought my husband. It came in a 32 disc set.
m.j is black he had a rare skin disase called vitaligo that turend him black duh know yor facts  

viperpixi101

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm
kendrazombie
He looked beautiful, but I agree about the sleaze factor involved. I know they do it for money, but you have to be lacking any soul to be able to do it.

he did look lovely, but the way they obtained the photo is disgusting.
bleeh.
and yeah, you really need to have no soul to do that  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 pm
kendrazombie
Michael and Elizabeth were best friends. I like to think of them as soul mates. She actually had her own area at Neverland Ranch and would stay with him for long spurts of time. The video was on a disc called "Home Videos" that I bought my husband. It came in a 32 disc set.

what set is this may i ask?  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm
viperpixy
kendrazombie
m.j is black he had a rare skin disase called vitaligo that turend him black duh know yor facts

kendrazombie

"Michael Jackson bleached his skin!"

Michael Jackson had vitiligo and his skin lost it's pigment. You can see the disease when you find those very rare pictures of him without clothing covering his arms/legs.

If you had read any of my post you would have known that I just said that. I do know my facts and you need to learn to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie

This one.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 pm
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie

This one.

oh of course! (silly me!)
I know what i want for Christmas/ Birthday/ anyways  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie

This one.

oh of course! (silly me!)
I know what i want for Christmas/ Birthday/ anyways

It's pretty awesome. There is a disc of Captain EO, but the quality is not all that great. It makes up for it with the disc of Moonwalker though, because it's superb.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items