Multiple colors (post please)
28% [ 4 ]
Color not here (post please)
0% [ 0 ]
Dont care
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:56 pm
I really can't think of what we'd need subforums for at the moment. Unless we want a seprate one for all the rping stuff.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:45 pm
I don't really think we need a subforum.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:17 pm
SOLAR! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!! heart  

akeikas
Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:07 pm
solarfacade
I don't really think we need a subforum.
Me neither. There isn't really anything important enough to be seperated. (And RP stuff is only 2 threads I think.)

Btw, nice color combination for your avatar. ^^

Me eyes hurt... xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:30 am
Thanks! whee

Oh, and I changed my mind about the subforum thing. I think we should have one for locked threads, so that people can see what has been locked, but it's not cluttering up the main forum. I already PMed Leri and Kaze about this, but I thought other people might want to know (Memory, you have PMs turned off so I couldn't contact you... crying )  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:52 am
Do I really? Hm... How strange. I could have sworn I had them on...

Yeah, that would be a good idea. It'll help clean up the general forum. Also, I feel I should mention how well Crew Discusion forums work in two of my other guilds. While I don't know how much we'd need it, considering there's only four of us, it's still a thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:39 pm
A subforum? Well...that would be good--if there was a purpose for it. What would we have in the subforum anyway? sweatdrop Off-topic discussions maybe?  

Mikanne

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:13 am
thats a great idea. ^^ Maybe i will make one. ill contact you three later because well im stil in jap and my mom is telling me to get off. arg. anyway, MERRY CHRUSTMAS!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:47 pm
I like to see our house white with summer pastel accents. Gives it an easy feeling all year. smile  

HachiBeach151

II MiU II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:54 pm
I think white is good-- creamy white if we can. And red with it somehow symbolizes Tanemura Arina to me. Maybe it the Shinshi-Doumei Cross uniforms.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:36 pm
I just noticed something. I think I know why there are people repeating threads. Since the locked threads stay in forum instead of being deleted, they take space and make the list of threads in the forum longer (list pages increase). The guild has like 3-4 pages right now and I don't think many people want to browse through them just find out what which thread is about. Well, I have that problem anyway....

hmm i can't remember what i wanted to say  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:31 pm
Skymeri
I just noticed something. I think I know why there are people repeating threads. Since the locked threads stay in forum instead of being deleted, they take space and make the list of threads in the forum longer (list pages increase). The guild has like 3-4 pages right now and I don't think many people want to browse through them just find out what which thread is about. Well, I have that problem anyway....

hmm i can't remember what i wanted to say

It says there are 3 pages of threads, but I think there's only 2. Must be a glitch. I think the idea behind keeping the locked threads was so that people would see them and know why their thread was deleted and as a warning to other members not to do it again, but I agree, I think they should be deleted. They clutter things up a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:40 pm
You know... I was thinking about ideas for subforums. I think if we had specific subforums for some of the more popular works (like full moon) it would be a lot less cluttered. And then Solar and I wouldn't have to lock threads that have to do with the series as much, I think.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:53 pm
I think that is an excellent idea, Memory. Kaze, come back and buy us some subforums! Unless the Vice Captain can do that....?  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff