Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 am
Atlas sat down in the grass as he took the scroll from his back, "I'm not really sure what you are asking me about Kit" he said as his right hand reflexivly felt teh massive scroll his pride and joy.

((No the kid doesn't have it I looked at his profile.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 am
(Thats what i am telling him to do yes.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 am
Kit smiled. "I mean the fight. Personally i think Chen will win." Smiling he looks at Daron. "Its your move.....Make the fight entertaing i dont want to be bored...." Looking at the trees he smiled. "Hrio.....Come over with us." He called and motioned for Hiro to join Atlas and himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 am
Hiro walked next to kit "This is going to be fun...." Hiro whispered so only Kit can hear "If he gets too excited it might draw out the Hachibi and if thats the case then maybe I could be of use."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 am
kit the sorrowful
Kit smiled as a few of his colleges arrived at the scene. "You say that now but i have a feeling there will be one day.......would you join my students in a training session? If you do well you may resume trainig with them." Looking at Chen quan arrive Kit smiled. "Even better...........Chen Quan is a new student of mine..........And i think you two are the same rank......" Turning to Chen Quan Kit smiled. "Chen batle this kid." As he spoke Kit sat back ontop of the rock and smiled. "Atlas your thoughts on the bout that will soon ensue?"

(LOL does daron have ranmarus kekkai genkai?)

(No?)
"Are there any rules for this match?" Daron smiles the one thing he loves in life is fighting...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 am
(Oh well ^^)

Kit looked at hiro and smiled. "Youll do nothing." Looking at Daron's question he smiled. "Does a real fight have any rules? no so i dont expect this one to have any either." Wigth a wave of his hand he signaled the fight to start.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 am
Hiro shrugged "Well What am I going to do......?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 am
"Be patient and watch." Kit replied.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am
Daron grins that was what he wanted to hear, "Good." He sprints towards his opponent and jumps into the air unsheathing his katana and bringing it down towards his face with all the momentum of his body..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((I gotta go really soon, 1am and I have school tmr. Oh well Chinese lesson first, Chinese lesson are for sleeping.))

Seeing the katana coming, Quan neatly ducked and sidestepped at the same time. It was easier with a small and light body like his. He fingered the four kunai in his hand for a few moments before launching them at the older boy. He had aimed for his head, both sides of the waist and the "lower region". All four kunai had explosive tags attached, and as they got close enough to maybe land a hit they exploded. The explosion of course was meant to harm the older boy, maybe give him some burns, but that was not the real purpose. Under the cover of the smoke, with his left hand Quan whipped out a succession of eight more kunai around the field in less than a blink of an eye. With his right hand, he had sent the Spiked Flail at the older boy's head, using the cover of the smoke and the sound of the explosion to hide it from detection.

((Editted slightly))

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 am
((ARGH!! I don't want to edit my post...dayum gonk I thought I was starting since you just posted... crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 am
"Quan is.....well for some reason while I was training him, he sort of went crazy and began to attack me......this guy better be quick and strong because if not....he'll surely die."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am
iZann
((ARGH!! I don't want to edit my post...dayum gonk I thought I was starting since you just posted... crying ))

(Urgh... I'll delete mine then? or better yet you just ignore it lol?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 am
((I editted slightly so that I could dodge, roll sideways and still carry on with this attack. Is it ok with you?))  

iZann

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 am
Atlas was silent "Hacihbi you say, this Quan kid will surely win" he said to Kit and rubbed his hand against the scroll "I will stop the fight if needed" he said with a smile appearing in the hood, he had his sharingan ready to copy any interesting jutsu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff