Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:09 pm
ItsDeondra-x
You think Omer Bhatti looksl like Blanket? I seen side-by-side picture comparisons and I really don't think they look any alike.. (In my opinion)

I didnt really think so either, until I seen this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgV9CTTymTA&feature=channel_page  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm
MichaelJackson25
ItsDeondra-x
You think Omer Bhatti looksl like Blanket? I seen side-by-side picture comparisons and I really don't think they look any alike.. (In my opinion)

I didnt really think so either, until I seen this.
Hmph.!]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgV9CTTymTA&feature=channel_page
Hmph.! Well he does look like Blanket a little bit, but if him and Blanket are someone related ,they come from the same mother but not father , I think.  

ItsDeondra-x

ayy lmao to the bank

Hygienic Member

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm
Clearly, you didn't read the facts. Michael had a skin disease that made white patches of white skin all over his body. So instead of having white patches, MJ decided to change his skin white, NORMALLY. So before you judge people like that look it up on the web unless you can't read or you're too afraid to be proved wrong, you dumbass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 pm
Can we stop posting here? I hate that this topic is at the top.  

ItsDeondra-x

x_Crescent_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 pm
petit mitaines
Oh shut the ******** up. Do you have proof he raped little boys? Were you there when he raped a little boy? Did he rape you when you were little? Plus, the kid admitted that Michael didn`t do anything to him, AFTER Michael died. Plus theres a tape record of one of the kid`s parents saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There`s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael`s career will be over". If it wasn`t for him, there would be no moonwalk. There would be no Thriller, and that was his best song. (in my opinion)

Did it matter if he really gay? Just because a singer is gay, we have to hate them? He was straight. He has one biological child (Blanket), which means he had to have sex with a woman. He had past wives, and past girlfriends. He flirted with women.

Just because he`s a guy, doesn`t mean he has to be addicted to sex. He wasn`t a huge fan of it, but he did have sex. Seriously, you have to believe everything the media says? Is the media and the tabloids a bible to you MJ haters? ******** moron.

And Michael Jackson was diagnosed with Vitiligo. A skin disease, that destroys all your pigments in your skin. Pigments are what make up your skin colour, and protect your skin from the sun. That made his skin pale white, and made him carry umbrellas to keep the sunlight away from him. And thats why he wore sunglasses, too. The skin disease made his eyes sensitive to light. He was also diagnosed with Lupus, and he might`ve had Lung Cancer. God, go do some research before you actually post in a Michael Jackson Tribute guild. If you didn`t realize, this is a guild for people who like him, and his music.

And if were wasting OUR time, your wasting YOUR time making this thread. Oh God, go get a life. neutral

This is beautiful. And the truth. I so wanna report him. xD But I can't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Just forget this re-re he obviously learned his lesson since he doesn't post here no more. Lmao.  

ItsDeondra-x

Dynexya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm
this is crazy  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm
iiPandieCorn
petit mitaines
Oh shut the ******** up. Do you have proof he raped little boys? Were you there when he raped a little boy? Did he rape you when you were little? Plus, the kid admitted that Michael didn`t do anything to him, AFTER Michael died. Plus theres a tape record of one of the kid`s parents saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There`s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael`s career will be over". If it wasn`t for him, there would be no moonwalk. There would be no Thriller, and that was his best song. (in my opinion)

Did it matter if he really gay? Just because a singer is gay, we have to hate them? He was straight. He has one biological child (Blanket), which means he had to have sex with a woman. He had past wives, and past girlfriends. He flirted with women.

Just because he`s a guy, doesn`t mean he has to be addicted to sex. He wasn`t a huge fan of it, but he did have sex. Seriously, you have to believe everything the media says? Is the media and the tabloids a bible to you MJ haters? ******** moron.

And Michael Jackson was diagnosed with Vitiligo. A skin disease, that destroys all your pigments in your skin. Pigments are what make up your skin colour, and protect your skin from the sun. That made his skin pale white, and made him carry umbrellas to keep the sunlight away from him. And thats why he wore sunglasses, too. The skin disease made his eyes sensitive to light. He was also diagnosed with Lupus, and he might`ve had Lung Cancer. God, go do some research before you actually post in a Michael Jackson Tribute guild. If you didn`t realize, this is a guild for people who like him, and his music.

And if were wasting OUR time, your wasting YOUR time making this thread. Oh God, go get a life. neutral

Thank you. c:

And just put him on your ignore list.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:35 pm
I'm tired of people talking bad about MJ whenever I go to a youtube video people always comment saying , ''Oh he deserved to die'' I hate seeing that crap.!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

WOW you have issues  

sparks the britty

Romantic Genius

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

sparks the britty

Romantic Genius

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:50 pm
ItsDeondra-x
I'm tired of people talking bad about MJ whenever I go to a youtube video people always comment saying , ''Oh he deserved to die'' I hate seeing that crap.!!

me too...he was a AWESOME entertainer  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 pm
iiPandieCorn
petit mitaines

yep it is beautiful and i want to add something he needs to watch hes music videos!! he wont gay!!  

sparks the britty

Romantic Genius

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

sincerelyashie

Fashionable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:00 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
I know the truth and MJ is a child molester
in the back of your head you know that.
He is dead now and now I can be at ease!

how do u know the freakin truth were u there if u were thats a little sick...and he wont gay do some reseach  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm
ItsDeondra-x

I know right? Why do they even watch fan made videos about him, or watch his music videos, if they hate him?! Their just stupid.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm
Wow i swear you MJ haters in an MJ fan club have no life.
First of all he bleached his skin so it would match the light spots he had from his skin disease.
Second of all Michael never molested any boys.
Number three, He was scared of having sex with girls because he lost his childhood and inside he was still a kid.
And no Michael Jackson is his name b***h so get it straight.
And I'll be glad when you're dead so you can shut the ******** up!
biggrin  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces