Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 pm
Xantos played another key, this one sending flaming spears shooting from the walls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 pm
Lynch looked to both sides as the walls began to lighten up. "My turn" he said confident while drawing the katana that Yokai gave him. He came up standing in position as he began to deflect the most of the spears with his katana, but an unexpected scratched Lynch in the hip and leaved a burn mark. "Auch!" he yelled out while rubbing the burn mark.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm
Xantos simply laughed, as if playing at a piano recital, and hitting more keys to make the floor under them drop into a spike pit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm
"Look out!" Yuzuki said, jumping behind Lynch and slashing at a spear with his kunai. "Are you okay?"

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 pm
Lynch realised the floor vanished under them and quickly jumped over the the nearest wall grabbing Yuzuki in his shirt and digging the katana in the wall with a great brute. "No I ain't okay before we're out of here" Lynch said. "Crawl up from my back" It all seemed to be tipping either on survival or death.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:32 pm
The wall opposite of them opened to reveal tiny rods, each shooting darts at them.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 pm
(Hey man, give us some space xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 pm
"Nah, I have a better idea," Yuzuki then said, "Better see if this could work. Sei Naru transformation." Since Yuzuki was only a genin, he could only get tiny wings on his back, and his clothings turned into robes, and his hair turned blonde. "HIYA!" Yuzuki jumped very high onto the floor. He then stuck his hand out to Lynch transforming back into normal.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:39 pm
The floor rose back into position and a door opened in the wall that the two were to go into. It revealed several stone pillars rising up out of a pool of magma, a voice could be heard speaking. "Contact with the floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on you permanent record, followed by death. Try to avoid it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Yuzuki jumped up avoiding all darts and blocking them.

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm
"Thanks mate" Lynch said as he pulled them both up after the darts had shot. Then the hole closed and a new door opened. They could hear a voice which told them what to do. "This seems uncomfortable.. Right?" Lynch said to Yuzuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm
"Crap, this it way too fast, we barely have a time to react. Now we gotta jump on all those pillars i think." Yuzuki jumped on the stone pillars, one by one, but eventually he fell. He looked at Lynch saying, "Help!" Yuzuki looked down at the magma and said, "NO!" Yuzuki took out a kunai with strings and threw itt at the pillar, barely hitting it. Then he climbed back up. "That was a close one..."

(SLOW DOWN)  

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 pm
"Oh well, you said it." Lynch said following Yuzuki. As Yuzuki was about to fall down, Lync rushed over to help him but it seemed like he did a great job getting back on track. Lynch jumped up beside of Yuzuki. "You should watch where you step." He smiled while they continued further the big maze.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Yuzuki finally made it through and said, "Xantos! AREW YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!"

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:52 pm
___________Yokai Hasamoto

User Image

1000 destinies.....

1000 hearts.....

"Hey, when they finish the maze, want them to fight me? It'd be good training." Yokai said to Xantos. Since the kids were in the maze they didn't hear him.

I will show you that I can change them all

Konoha's Red Tiger  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas