Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Lol omg MJ impersonator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
If you want to see an amazing impersonator then you should check out E' Cassanova. He's been doing it for over 10 years and he strikes an amazing resemblance.

User Image

User Image

Woah, that looks so much like him.

I actually thought you knew about him, because that is him in your signature.

Omg, I never knew that. I thought my siggy picture was Michael. gonk

But they look like twins to me. I`m going to go change my signature picture now. o-o

When I first saw him I swore it was Michael. I could not believe the resemblance at all. He is really good at what he does, but my husband said that he heard him say he wasn't really a fan of MJ. He just does it for the money. I don't know how you could learn someone's ever move, dress like them, make your face look like them and not even be a fan. It's just silly.

...he's not a fan?!
that's just sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
If you want to see an amazing impersonator then you should check out E' Cassanova. He's been doing it for over 10 years and he strikes an amazing resemblance.

User Image

User Image

But they look like twins to me. I`m going to go change my signature picture now. o-o

When I first saw him I swore it was Michael. I could not believe the resemblance at all. He is really good at what he does, but my husband said that he heard him say he wasn't really a fan of MJ. He just does it for the money. I don't know how you could learn someone's ever move, dress like them, make your face look like them and not even be a fan. It's just silly.

...he's not a fan?!
that's just sad.

We're not 100% positive it was him that said it, but my husband swears it was.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

User Image

User Image

I thought the second picture you posted, the black and white one, with the white hat was Michael. I have that saved on my computer, but the coloured version. So now that I realize, that isn`t Michael, I wonder how many pictures are E' Cassanova. Because I have 3OO pictures of Michael saved on my computer.
And he must be a HUGE fan. Because I don`t see why he would do it for money.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

...he's not a fan?!
that's just sad.

We're not 100% positive it was him that said it, but my husband swears it was.

oh ok  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:59 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

User Image

User Image

I thought the second picture you posted, the black and white one, with the white hat was Michael. I have that saved on my computer, but the coloured version. So now that I realize, that isn`t Michael, I wonder how many pictures are E' Cassanova. Because I have 3OO pictures of Michael saved on my computer.

A lot of people do it for the money. You don't have to be original and you can rake in the money if you're good at it. I've seen a ton of impersonators and I am sure only about 75% of them did it because they were a fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

A lot of people do it for the money. You don't have to be original and you can rake in the money if you're good at it. I've seen a ton of impersonators and I am sure only about 75% of them did it because they were a fan.

Oh wow, I`m shocked. If I was a guy, I wouldn`t do it for money. > o <

I`m pretty sure all my pictures are of Michael, and not impersonators, but I don`t know why. I only have two so far that are impersonators. But I can tell the rest HAVE to be Michael, because of the eyes, the smile, and thats pretty much it, unless impersonators have his smile. D:

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I`m pretty sure all my pictures are of Michael, and not impersonators, but I don`t know why. I only have two so far that are impersonators. But I can tell the rest HAVE to be Michael, because of the eyes, the smile, and thats pretty much it, unless impersonators have his smile. D:

His smile could never be duplicated. I think that might be why I've never seen E' Cassanova smile. I am sure E' Cassanova is the only one that looks that much like him. There are plenty out there that put on a good show, but there was only one that could pull off the face so well.

Did you know that there is a really awesome female MJ impersonator? I have been trying to find her videos, but I am not having any luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

His smile could never be duplicated. I think that might be why I've never seen E' Cassanova smile. I am sure E' Cassanova is the only one that looks that much like him. There are plenty out there that put on a good show, but there was only one that could pull off the face so well.

Did you know that there is a really awesome female MJ impersonator? I have been trying to find her videos, but I am not having any luck.

So then, can I show you a picture I have of Michael? Can you tell me if its E' Cassanova or some other impersonater? And yay, no one can smile like Michael did. Wait, I`m pretty sure my siggy pic is Michael, cause of the smile. c:  

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

So then, can I show you a picture I have of Michael? Can you tell me if its E' Cassanova or some other impersonater? And yay, no one can smile like Michael did. Wait, I`m pretty sure my siggy pic is Michael, cause of the smile. c:

That's definitely Michael. I can take a look at your picture and try to tell you if it's an impersonator or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

That's definitely Michael. I can take a look at your picture and try to tell you if it's an impersonator or not.

Yay. c:

And here is the picture: [< 3]

aloeveriea

Lover

Markle Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 am
kendrazombie

User Image

this picture is at the top of this guild and it even says E cassanova on it. someone should change that picture too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 am
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Yay. c:

That is definitely 100% Michael.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 am
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Yay. c:

That is definitely 100% Michael.

Oh yay. Thanks a lot. c:

We should change the guild icon thing, to a picture of Michael, or Michael smiling. :3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm
kendrazombie

User Image

User Image
man the second one looks jus like michael! i thought it was mann... freaky  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm
BowWowzChica
kendrazombie

User Image

User Image
man the second one looks jus like michael! i thought it was mann... freaky
Lmao, I thought that was MJ too until she said it was someone else xD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items