Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which RE games would you like to be made into a movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RE game would you like to be made into a movie?
Resident Evil 0
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Resident Evil 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil 4
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Resident Evil Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Outbreak
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Captain Galactor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:09 am
re 1 in a scary version and not some action movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:04 pm
im sticking with RE4 since it had a lot of monsters and creepy villagers. i woluld like to see the chainsaw men decapitate a character in the movie, besides leon. maybe the merchant. it would be awesome if RE4 came to life in a movie and Leon could be either Tom Cruise of Johnny Depp or some good-looking actor and Ashley could be Anna Paquin from X-men. that would be awesome. if i were ten-15 years older and had money and crew members, id be a director for RE4.....i would be the only and coolest movie i would make. sweet.  

nacho_the_man_90

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:23 pm
I'd like to see them revise Nemesis, take out Alice and their version of Nicholai. They should follow the game a little bit closer, include Nicholai Ginovaef, Mikhail, and the original Carlos. stare

Other than that, RE4 would be schweet to see...as long as they didn't alter Luis, Leon, Wesker, or Krauser in any way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:25 am
DasJabberwockie
I'd like to see them revise Nemesis, take out Alice and their version of Nicholai. They should follow the game a little bit closer, include Nicholai Ginovaef, Mikhail, and the original Carlos. stare

Other than that, RE4 would be schweet to see...as long as they didn't alter Luis, Leon, Wesker, or Krauser in any way.
3nodding I'll only watch a Resident Evil 4 movie if Peter Jackson directed it stare (Well, I would only WANT to watch it. If someone else made it, I'd see it just for the sake of seeing a Resi movie.) That man knows the meaning of "accuracy".  

Uenna

LORDFERRAfeedmeyourBRAINS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:53 am
I hate the movies that are out because they take away what Resident Evil is all about... the scare and the characters. The movies mess with the characters... or make up plain ones, and they also take the scare away and replace it with action.

I dont think any of the games should be turned into movies...

But I have a script that some of you might be intrested in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:37 am
Uenna
DasJabberwockie

3nodding I'll only watch a Resident Evil 4 movie if Peter Jackson directed it stare (Well, I would only WANT to watch it. If someone else made it, I'd see it just for the sake of seeing a Resi movie.) That man knows the meaning of "accuracy".

Yeah, accuracy is a point but it bugs me more when they give a character the same name but makes them a protagonist who falls in love with the stupid heroine/hero. (*HINT*) That or they toss an impossible love intrest in there.  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:40 am
Ferratus_Susceptor
I hate the movies that are out because they take away what Resident Evil is all about... the scare and the characters. The movies mess with the characters... or make up plain ones, and they also take the scare away and replace it with action.

True. But it doesn't hope to hurt that someone out there will get it right.
I wonder what would happen if Tim Burton got his hands on a Resident Evil script. (Go easy on me, I love Tim Burton movies. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:04 am
DasJabberwockie
Ferratus_Susceptor

True. But it doesn't hope to hurt that someone out there will get it right.
I wonder what would happen if Tim Burton got his hands on a Resident Evil script. (Go easy on me, I love Tim Burton movies. sweatdrop )
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!! xd He'd at least make it scary, anyways 3nodding I'm not too sure about his accuracy on it, being he kind of changed the Legend of Sleepy Hollow quite a bit (mind you, that's a damn good movie), but I'd be willing to see a Resi movie by him 3nodding  

Uenna

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:59 am
Uenna
If it would be made accurately, then RE4, that would be pretty cool whee

If not, well, I guess Code Veronica, as long as they put Steve in it sweatdrop
Veronica without Steve? Count me OUT.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:02 am
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie

Yeah, accuracy is a point but it bugs me more when they give a character the same name but makes them a protagonist who falls in love with the stupid heroine/hero. (*HINT*) That or they toss an impossible love intrest in there.

Oded Fehr for Carlos? A very bad choice of casting... sweatdrop  

Valimai

demonsaintdante

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:13 pm
I accidently voted for 1 when i meant to vote for outbreak. I would love to see an outbreak movie. While the gamings may not be the best i think it would be perfect for a movie. I mean its fairly accurate on how we would react to a situation. (Well for the braver of us.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:23 pm
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie

Oded Fehr for Carlos? A very bad choice of casting... sweatdrop
*agrees* Oded makes a better Chris than a Carlos. I cried gonk  

Uenna

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:31 pm
RE4 movie would be awesome buuuuuuuuuuuuuut
They are thinking about putting LEODORNO DE CAPRIO (How ever you spell it stare )
AS LEON!!!! OMG! NO NO NO!!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:36 pm
Mr. Kennedy
They are thinking about putting LEODORNO DE CAPRIO (How ever you spell it stare )
NOOO!! NOT HIM!!!! gonk Make Leon Jared Padalecki at least!!! BUT NOT LEONARDO gonk crying His voice is too girly crying  

Uenna

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:39 pm
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
NOOO!! NOT HIM!!!! gonk Make Leon Jared Padalecki at least!!! BUT NOT LEONARDO gonk crying His voice is too girly crying

I wouldnt mind to see Leo's head cut off though whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces