Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Stupid Conrad Murray Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u like Conrad Murray
  OF COURSE NOT!!!!! HE KILLED HIM
  I LIKE HIM ...............no one likes him....
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:31 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Lolz, if you put him in a room full of MJ fans he'll be murdered within a minute, xD

hell yeah lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
Lolz, if you put him in a room full of MJ fans he'll be murdered within a minute, xD

hell yeah lolz
Lolz you know we might get a hurricane , the day school starts, =D LOL.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

hell yeah lolz
Lolz you know we might get a hurricane , the day school starts, =D LOL.

omg that might be a blessing lolz
the same thing happened last year lolz
I don't want to go to school! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 am
August 17-23: Michael Jackson & Police Action
Posted Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03pm PDT by Lyndsey Parker in That's Really Week
Michael Jackson passed away almost two months ago, and yet he has continued to make as many headlines in death as he did during his bizarre and controversial life. And just when it seemed like the King Of Pop would finally be laid to rest and might at long last have some peace--on August 29, what would have been his 51st birthday--his private burial was postponed this week. Now Michael will instead be buried at L.A.'s Forest Lawn cemetery on September 3. No official reason was offered for the delay.

But perhaps the bigger MJ story this week centered on his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who is soon to be officially charged with manslaughter, according to various news reports. This week the doctor, who was with Michael when he died June 25, posted a brief personal video on YouTube, thanking friends and patients for their support and insisting that he is innocent of any wrongdoing related to his star client's demise. He claimed that this video was his only way to speak out, due to death threats that have driven him into seclusion.

"Because of all that is going on, I am afraid to return phone calls or use my email," he stated. "I recorded this video to let all of you know that I have been receiving your messages...Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me going. They mean the world to me." He also added: "I have done all I could do. I told the truth and I have faith the truth will prevail."

The Los Angeles coroner's office revealed this week that it has completed its work determining Michael's cause of death, but will not release any results until police detectives finish their own investigation. Surely such developments will be reported in future blogs, so watch this space.

In other ongoing Jackson news, a new Jackson family reality show is reportedly slated to run on the A&E cable network sometime in the next month. Before Michael Jackson's death, his brothers Jackie, Marlon, and Tito apparently shot a one-hour pilot for a reality series, which was supposed to culminate in a ratings-garnering reunion performance featuring their famous sibling. However, even though Michael obviously died before such a finale could be filmed, the idea for the show lives on. According to a story in the Hollywood Reporter, A&E is in fact moving ahead with the Jacksons' program, altering the original concept from being lightheartedly focused on a possible Jackson 5 reunion to instead chronicling the surviving Jackson brothers' post-MJ lives as they "grapple with Michael's death."

Many fans will probably find this show to be in bad taste and exploitative...but it's likely that even more fans will tune in.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm
Oh I read that earlier on Yahoo...
oh and they backed up his burial by five days
I wonder if his grave is going to be open for fans or not
they haven't really specified
I still don't like the fact that they aren't going to bury him at Neverland >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:40 pm
Eh, I don't think he'd want to be buried at Neverland. He left that place because the bad memories were too much for him. Which is unfortunate, because Neverland was his favorite place once upon a time. I definitely wouldn't mind if they buried him there though, because the day that place opens to the public I am all over it!  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 pm
Same here!
I would like for it to be restored to it's full glory
I'd go there so much!
I'd rather go there than Disney
Though I do admit he did hate Neverland for how much pain it brought him, but like Jermaine said, he built it and it was his pride and joy
it was stupid ignorant people that ruined his love for Neverland >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 pm
DAMN THEM! DAMN THEM STRAIGHT TO HELL!

I really want to go there just so Mark (my husband) can spin in the same spot that he once spun. I adore the fact that the floors still tell tales of his badical dance skills. If I was a multi-billionaire I would fight to buy Neverland and restore it to the place Michael truly loved.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm
I'm SO glad that Murray's head may roll if proven guilty. However, I'm a tad peeved that the This Is It film will be shown for such a short time. Many people may not be able to see it due to the rate the tickets will sell out. Hopefully, there is a plan to release the film for home video...
In ay case, I will try my hardest to see it in theatres.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:58 pm
It makes me so angry!
And this Conrad dude, called Prince, Michael's 12 YEAR OLD son to the bedroom!
The poor boy is propably traumatized.
I'm disgusted by what happened.  

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 pm
OmgItsDee_x

lolz that's not a bad idea cool  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces