Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Why are people such jerkwads? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gah, silly poll didn't go through the first time.
  *pokes the poll*
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 am
"happy dark" ?

LOL

that's funny  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 am
I like the bunny love stuff. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm not a big bunny love kind of girl. Give me the dark but beautiful dark any day unless it's a nice bunny love and doesn't kill my eyes and I'm in the mood for it... Okay yes, I'm the darker person but I have my moments of cuteness...they're just very rare!

*chuckles* Glad I could make you laugh dude. When you put it like that yeah...it does sound funny. I hope you knew what I meant.

Rini: Seriously? Huh...I'll have to check out your profile sometime and check out some of your old stuff so I can see what it looks like. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 pm
Well, if you're work wasn't any good, then no one would buy, since you're still doing it then I assume people like your work. Even Picasso had his critics. I think you shouldn't let the negative options of others, who you don't know, get you down. I know it hurts (I'm an artist too) but you can't let others steal fun out of what you like to do. I know this one artist who made this awesome miniseries but quit a quarter of the way thro b/c of people like this. I say "******** them" and do what you want to do.

ps: I love your profiles, I would pay for one if I have the money *is broke* crying  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 am
Well put, TY.

Also if anyone wants to check out some of Rini's older profile looks, then you could also check out her deviantart account.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm
xwhateverxdudex
These people deserve to get hacked, so that their entire lives are utterly ruined forever. (they are total bitches)

My god that made me laugh so hard.

So anyway since everyone else already said what I would have said I instead will share this little known fact: There were 2 Boston Tea Parties. The famous one in 1773 and one on March 7 1774 that dumped more tea than the first.

And remember that most famous artists works weren't famous until after they were dead. (I'm not saying you have to die to make your work popularized sweatdrop xp )

~~~~~Protect your brain just ike your other vital organs.  

aamiller321

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 am

Oh yes. That's right. I do have a lot of my old crap on DA. 4laugh

Clicking this link will redirect you to my "Previous Profiles" post here on Gaia. It's just a listing of the profiles I've created/used for my own account throughout the end of 2006-Current.

Anyway. Again. Thank you all for the comments. ♥ Gah. I ended up having another breakdown today. Some jerk chick who claims to be my friend keeps...well...basically saying to my face that she adores my work...yet talking s**t about me behind my back. Why are people like that. It's so lame to be two faced like that.

I adore making Gaia profiles. I can't stand doing graphics work for other sites, but Gaia profiles just make me happy to make. It's people who are jerks like that which make me want to cry and leave doing what I love behind.

.....And yes. You're very right. A lot of well known artists didn't get s**t until after they'd died, and they do have critics. I guess.........I'm always trying my hardest to be kind to everyone I meet. I try to be mean, and when I do I come off too strong. So, I'm just scared all of the time and spend most of my time just taking everyones s**t.

After a while, it just builds up and I break down. >_<;

[rini]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 am
You've got to put things in perspective. 3nodding When it comes to your personal interests, no one's opinion matters more than your own. Take everything anyone says with a grain of salt until you've looked into it for yourself. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 am
Hey Rini, I know your dilemma, I've had the same problem your going thro. You want to be nice to everyone b/c you don't want to hurt them and to some people this works. But there are some people who are jerks just b/c they are and no matter how nice you are to them, they will continue to be jerks. So I say to you, recognize the people who will genuine be nice to you in return and ignore the people who are two faced and jerkwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 am
Just click, "ignore" on everyone that talks crap like that.

You'll feel better to not have to deal with them.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah. I know. I get told that 100 times a day anymore. But, it's just really hard for me to ignore people. I know that if I do they'll just go bad mouth me more. >_<;; Ah well. *shrugs* Life goes on and all that. ♥

[rini]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Rini you can't please everyone, its a universial law  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 am
^ What he said. 3nodding And if they're gonna badmouth you anyway, it doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 pm
^
^ what he said.

and

^ what she said.  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers