Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Post pics to show to the haters, here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 pm

ii_MilesSmiles

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx

this one is amazing
love it!  

UnKnown Bitter

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:04 pm
UnKnown Bitter
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx

this one is amazing
love it!

so shiny! lolz! where do u guys get all these?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:14 am
MichaelJackson25
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
lol goodjob
lol, thank you for giving me the idea smile

Lmfao hilarios pics  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 pm
people are really starting to annoy me on how little they know about Michael Jackson, yet they can go around pointing fingers at his faults, that dont even exist, like they are perfect, and never do anything wrong themselves. What they have to realise is that he is a human being him self, and we all make mistakes. How come other people like making fun of others, when they dont know s*** about something, but they cant talk about anything good that he has done, and when some one point out their own flaw, they pout about it. Karma sucks, but it will eventually come around to bite you in th @$$. The point is, to me no one has the right to judge anyone, that isnt their job, its God's job only, and if he listened to other peoples oppinions, other than his own, there would be alot more people in hell than there really is right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm
yup lol
UnKnown Bitter
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx

this one is amazing
love it!

ii_MilesSmiles

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 pm
HouseMDFan25
people are really starting to annoy me on how little they know about Michael Jackson, yet they can go around pointing fingers at his faults, that dont even exist, like they are perfect, and never do anything wrong themselves. What they have to realise is that he is a human being him self, and we all make mistakes. How come other people like making fun of others, when they dont know s*** about something, but they cant talk about anything good that he has done, and when some one point out their own flaw, they pout about it. Karma sucks, but it will eventually come around to bite you in th @$$. The point is, to me no one has the right to judge anyone, that isnt their job, its God's job only, and if he listened to other peoples oppinions, other than his own, there would be alot more people in hell than there really is right now.

ohhh good point  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

ohhh good point

entertainment discussion is restarting to Pi$$ me off. so many people saying bad things about him. No only that I gave my grandfather a speech today because he said i was no grandaughter of his for liking a child molester. Ive been ticked off ever since that today  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:42 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

ohhh good point

entertainment discussion is restarting to Pi$$ me off. so many people saying bad things about him. No only that I gave my grandfather a speech today because he said i was no grandaughter of his for liking a child molester. Ive been ticked off ever since that today

Wow, your grandfather said that?
That's terrible crying
I was watching Nancy Grace, and this guy from the 2005 trial was talking about the new home video that was recently leaked and he said that Michael "was the greatest father"
but when they come back to him later in the show, he goes "we collected enough evidence to prove that he was in fact a ***** and liked little boys"
it was disgusting and I turned off the tv righ there  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

ohhh good point

That's terrible crying
I was watching Nancy Grace, and this guy from the 2005 trial was talking about the new home video that was recently leaked and he said that Michael "was the greatest father"
but when they come back to him later in the show, he goes "we collected enough evidence to prove that he was in fact a ***** and liked little boys"

unless i see a picture, or video of him doing something like that, there is no convincing me.
and yes he did say that, because I was wearing my MJ tshirt today.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:18 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

ohhh good point

That's terrible crying

unless i see a picture, or video of him doing something like that, there is no convincing me.

oh my dear I'm sorry to hear that.
And same here.
I'd need stone cold proof to believe it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

ohhh good point

That's terrible crying

And same here.

its ok
and you cant believe everything you hear.
none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

That's terrible crying

And same here.

its ok
and you cant believe everything you hear.
none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

very true my dear  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces