Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Oroami smiled "Sano, Kasumi your match is behind that door," he said pointing at the door to the right.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Zane sighed as he stretched his muscles out. Then he stood up on his hands while having his feet straight in the air and began to do pushups. "Hmm...I guess Luo's not back from Grass yet...it got pretty crazy back there. I find it ironic that we have to fight each other once again," Zane laughed as he continued doing handstand pushups  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 am
Sano nodded as me walked over to the door and walked into the fighting arena.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 am
Hiroto watched as his squadmate Sano towards the door, "Good luck, i hope ill see ya in the next round." Hoping to encourage Sano to push himself to the limits.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 am
"He'll be fine," Zane stated as he heard the shinobi encourage Sano. "Fought him before...I'm sure he'll win," Zane said as he continued doing more handstand pushups.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 pm
" I certainly hope so." Hiroto then took a quick glance around, "Hmm, wonder where my match is, or who i'm fighting for that matter?"  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 pm
jin walked in nto the lobby "hi everyone " he said as he went into a corner and leaned into it to rest his mind and body this exam is gonna be nuts three bouts to diside those few he thought as he didnt pay any attention to the others  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 pm
Hiroto saw the new Shinobi walk in and assumed who he was due to process of elimination and decided to introduce himself. "So you must be Jin? My names Hiroto, looks like we'll be fighting eachother today." He said as he reached out to shake his hand.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm
jin lifts his head up and looks through the parts in his hair and shook his hand"hi im jin hope its a safe match no deaths " this guy is soi much better then me he thought as he let go of the guys hand and went back to ignoring the room  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Zane pushed so hard with his hands that his body leapt in the air. He flipped sideways, than threw his feet down in order to land right side up. He looked over at Jin and smiled. "Hey...Mist rules buddy!" Zane exclaimed as he gave him the thumbs up.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 pm
jin smiled at the guys spunk "yeah the mist is awesome" he said as he kept his eyes closed and not moveing much "well next time you give a thumbs up how about a good smiled with it " he said as a suggestion to the guy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm
"Hahaha...yeah probably," Zane grinned as he held his hand out to him. "Zane Shimizu...don't believe we've formally met, I've seen you around the village though.  

BluewolfofMibu

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 am
((so what i just sign up here? o-o im ALOT lost theas days hector... :/))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:58 am
he took the guys hand and shook it "im jin night " he said s he looked out the window "its a beautiful sunny day here today?"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am
Oroami looked to Jin and Hiroto "Your match is through that door!" He pointed at the door, he hoped for Jin to do his best, but it was obvious that Hiroto had a larger advantage.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff