Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
NAKED MICHAEL PHOTO! BUTT NAKED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 pm
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Sorry to disappoint lolz

know that i did this especially with you in mind XD

So I was the main target? xp

....YES XD

Well, you got me good. xD
I feel honored, that I am the main target.

lolz!

I would like to thank my parents for getting me to like Michael. I would like to thank my friends for saying I`m in love with Michael. I would love to thank the fangirls on here, for KNOWING I`m the crazy perverted fangirl here. But more importantly, I would love to thank Michael, for being sexy. c:

I'll bet that when this picture was snapped, he didn't even imagine he would

Grow up to be what he became...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

....YES XD

lolz!

I would like to thank my parents for getting me to like Michael. I would like to thank my friends for saying I`m in love with Michael. I would love to thank the fangirls on here, for KNOWING I`m the crazy perverted fangirl here. But more importantly, I would love to thank Michael, for being sexy. c:

I'll bet that when this picture was snapped, he didn't even imagine he would

Grow up to be what he became...

When he wasn`t in the Jackson 5, he didn`t know he would become world wide famous, and that girls would go crazy over him.  

aloeveriea

Lover

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 am
UnKnown Bitter
yay my prank worked!
But it is cute lolz

yep it did. lol razz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 pm
lol u got me! but its soo cute though  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 pm
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Sorry to disappoint lolz

know that i did this especially with you in mind XD

So I was the main target? xp

....YES XD

lolz!

I'm so happy you are honored enough to make an acception speech XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:34 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

....YES XD

lolz!

Lol. If theres an award that involves loving Michael, or being a perverted fangirl cause of Michael.. than I`ll accept it. And I`ll make an acception speech.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

....YES XD

lolz!

Haha! So Petit was the main target? Not just all the other pervys?

Ok jk....I know Petit was the main target...where did u find this pic anyways?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:38 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

....YES XD

lolz!

I think I saw it on Google Images once. :0

And I`m pretty sure it was for ALL the pervy fangirls, but for me mostly. She knew I was going to click it, so I was her main prey.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 pm
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn

lolz!

And I`m pretty sure it was for ALL the pervy fangirls, but for me mostly. She knew I was going to click it, so I was her main prey.

very true lolz
and the pic was on photobucket
i was just looking through photos and that was how i got the idea  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:17 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn

lolz!

very true lolz

Lol awesome. I would kill to see a photo of Thriller era (or Bad era) Michael with no clothes on. But, there are none. Michael wasn`t a person to take his clothes off for a picture. I do bet, photographers did ask him, "WILL YOU POSE NAKED FOR ME MICHAEL?!" but he always said no. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter

very true lolz

Lol awesome. I would kill to see a photo of Thriller era (or Bad era) Michael with no clothes on. But, there are none. Michael wasn`t a person to take his clothes off for a picture. I do bet, photographers did ask him, "WILL YOU POSE NAKED FOR ME MICHAEL?!" but he always said no. xD

that makes me wonder if Playgirl ever asked him that XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter

very true lolz

I bet they did. And he`s like, "Uhh.. nooo.." xD

When you said Playgirl, it reminded me of Playboy. Which reminded me... he went to the Playboy mansion in the 198Os (he got invited), and he said there was a pool there or something, and Playboy bunnies would serve him drinks and stuff. I bet they tried "getting it on" with him. And he probably ran from all the girls or turned them down, because he wouldn`t want to have sex with a girl he never met in his life, even if she was beautiful. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

very true lolz

When you said Playgirl, it reminded me of Playboy. Which reminded me... he went to the Playboy mansion in the 198Os (he got invited), and he said there was a pool there or something, and Playboy bunnies would serve him drinks and stuff. I bet they tried "getting it on" with him. And he probably ran from all the girls or turned them down, because he wouldn`t want to have sex with a girl he never met in his life, even if she was beautiful. xD

Hugh Hefner said that that was were his first date took place.
In the Grado.
He said that Michael told him later that it was "completely innocent" lolz XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

very true lolz

In the Grado.

Lol it was probably innocent, because you know how shy and nervous Michael is. And if it was his first date, he wouldn`t want to have sex.. you know since its his first date. And he wouldn`t want to move to fast. Plus he dated, but it wasn`t steady. I bet SHE tried having sex with him on that date, but he probably said no. xd  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

In the Grado.

Lol it was probably innocent, because you know how shy and nervous Michael is. And if it was his first date, he wouldn`t want to have sex.. you know since its his first date. And he wouldn`t want to move to fast. Plus he dated, but it wasn`t steady. I bet SHE tried having sex with him on that date, but he probably said no. xd

Probably lolz
it's another "who knows with Michael" thing rolleyes  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas