Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
what are your Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:45 pm
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Yeah, I saw them all on Youtube. I think there was a video of him in 1983, when he went to a water park. And there was a video of him riding a water slide, and he looked SO happy and like he was having so much fun. I wish I was there, I would kill to see him smiling, happy, and having fun in person.

ah, now i am going to go to you tube an look those up lol. smile
Thank you for telling me

Your welcome. I don`t remember the name of the videos though. sweatdrop

its ok smile hopefully someone tagged them good lol

Hopefully, if they didn`t then that would suck hard. D:

lol, yea, I'll find them though. If i try hard enough. Have you seen any of the MJ sims people make? you should see the Sims 2 thriller dance video they do. and beat it..they didnt have the jacket, but they had his military uniform. that amazed me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines

Yeah, I saw them all on Youtube. I think there was a video of him in 1983, when he went to a water park. And there was a video of him riding a water slide, and he looked SO happy and like he was having so much fun. I wish I was there, I would kill to see him smiling, happy, and having fun in person.

ah, now i am going to go to you tube an look those up lol. smile
Thank you for telling me

Your welcome. I don`t remember the name of the videos though. sweatdrop

its ok smile hopefully someone tagged them good lol

Hopefully, if they didn`t then that would suck hard. D:

lol, yea, I'll find them though. If i try hard enough. Have you seen any of the MJ sims people make? you should see the Sims 2 thriller dance video they do. and beat it..they didnt have the jacket, but they had his military uniform. that amazed me.

Oh thats cool. :0  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 pm
petit mitaines
Hahaa, I loved the scooter part too. But I saw him talking about riding the scooter, on like YouTube. Anyways, I liked when he saw a bug on stage, and he called security to get the bug. But before the guy left Michael said, "Wait, don`t kill it! Don`t kill it!" then when the guy left, he was trying to talk to the crowd. But he got nervous and starting giggling.

I also loved when he was signing water balloons and that kid from Home Alone, would throw the balloons down at the fans from the balcony.

Oh and when the kids kept pushing him in the pool, and when he would get out they would push him in again. And when he was dancing on the diving board, the kid from Home Alone went up, and pushed him off and into the pool. Hah, that was funny.

Another thing is when, he went to a grocery store. And he would do random things in there. Like ride the cart, throw frizbees, and when the store workers put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on Michael`s hat. Ahaha, Michael was so fun. c:

I loved it when they puhed him back in after taking a shower and he starts yelling "I'm a good person! I just took a shower and I washed my hair throughly!" XD
That and when his zipper was down on stage and he turned around so no one could see him
And the one part from the private home movies, where he talks about going to the Salvation Army store
He looked so embarrassed looking back at that XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Hahaa, I loved the scooter part too. But I saw him talking about riding the scooter, on like YouTube. Anyways, I liked when he saw a bug on stage, and he called security to get the bug. But before the guy left Michael said, "Wait, don`t kill it! Don`t kill it!" then when the guy left, he was trying to talk to the crowd. But he got nervous and starting giggling.

I also loved when he was signing water balloons and that kid from Home Alone, would throw the balloons down at the fans from the balcony.

Oh and when the kids kept pushing him in the pool, and when he would get out they would push him in again. And when he was dancing on the diving board, the kid from Home Alone went up, and pushed him off and into the pool. Hah, that was funny.

Another thing is when, he went to a grocery store. And he would do random things in there. Like ride the cart, throw frizbees, and when the store workers put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on Michael`s hat. Ahaha, Michael was so fun. c:

I loved it when they puhed him back in after taking a shower and he starts yelling "I'm a good person! I just took a shower and I washed my hair throughly!" XD
That and when his zipper was down on stage and he turned around so no one could see him
And the one part from the private home movies, where he talks about going to the Salvation Army store

Lol I loved those parts. Lol when he was going to the Salvation Army, he was looking at useless, old stuff. And when they were in the car, he was saying, "You`ll be going to the Salvation Army, when the depression hits ya" or something like that. Lmao. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Lol I loved those parts. Lol when he was going to the Salvation Army, he was looking at useless, old stuff. And when they were in the car, he was saying, "You`ll be going to the Salvation Army, when the depression hits ya" or something like that. Lmao. xD

yeah and he was like "Go to other stores and it's expensive. You'll be hurting when the depression hits ya" XD
I love the look on his face when they showed his reaction
It was priceless  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

yeah and he was like "Go to other stores and it's expensive. You'll be hurting when the depression hits ya" XD
It was priceless

Lol, I don`t remember what face he made, but I think it was a surprised face like all wide eyed. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:23 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

It was priceless

Lol, I don`t remember what face he made, but I think it was a surprised face like all wide eyed. xD

it was a mix of the "what the hell..." face and the "I said that?!" face and the "wow, i did say that" face XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

It was priceless

it was a mix of the "what the hell..." face and the "I said that?!" face and the "wow, i did say that" face XD

Lol, sounds like a perfect... priceless face. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:32 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

It was priceless

Basicly lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

It was priceless

Basicly lolz

I bet it was a cute face, too. c:  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Basicly lolz

it was a cute face
it made me giggle  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Basicly lolz

it was a cute face
it made me giggle

Awesome. cool  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Basicly lolz

it was a cute face
it made me giggle

Awesome. cool

XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 am
petit mitaines

I love all that, Macaulay brought a lot of joy to Michael's life.
I love it when he pushed him off the diving board. And that bug part was so sweet it brought a smile to my face.
And the scooter game made me laugh when he made the burning rubber sound lol, I thought it was sooo cute <3
But I love every single thing about Michael.  

Otuo

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces