Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chicagogirl_96

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm
There are so many things that could be improved on gaia. Games: more fun. Money and costs:u should either get more money for the things we get money for or the cost on items should be lowered. Cash: too many things have to be paid for with cash. example, the whole phing phang store. Chat: not enought places to chat, and people just barge in all the time on private convos. There are so many other things that could be improved but i will explain each of these.
First of all, games. there are about 3 or 4 games on this sight. of course they are fun at first as anything would be, but after a while they get old, just like anything else. There could be games about fashion like runway games or dressup games. there could be action games like a type of pacman, superheroes, maybe even a mario game. There could also be a word search, soduko, crosswords, and more puzzles with art that gaians submit. The games section is definitley ready to except some new ones.
Next is the money and costs. Either gaia isnt giving us enough money, or there charging too much for things. for example, all the plushies are very expensive when in reality, they would be so easy to buy for a dollar or too. And in the marketplace, gaia is letting people charge way too much for some things that arent available in stores. The skinny jeans are way over priced, they are the only pair of skinny jeans on the sight, and everyone in reality owns atleast one pair of skinny jeans, definitley for cheaper than what it is here. Of course the 20k would definitley help me with this problem wink wink
Cash. the one problem with getting the item of your dreams. As it says in the name, for cash on gaia, you have to pay real cash, from our wallet. Ouch. some of the best items on gaia have to be paid with cash. And in the marketplace, the charge for these items is absolutley ridiculous. just skyrocketing higher and higher every chance there is. Every once in a while, cash should be a present u get at the daily skittles claw at the top of the screen, or on a wheele u spin to win prizes or even just for roaming the sight. Of course, gaia could just cut down the things that have to be paid for with cash, this woud be the easier thing to do.
The ralley is awesome, and a great place to chat, but the scenery gets old sometimes. Gaia should have a few different choices of where to chat. maybe a mall, or a party atmosphere or a yard. anything just to ad some variety to the chat world on gaia. all the gaians would really appreciate that biggrin Also, if a few gaians are having a private convo or just wanna be alone, there should be a way to get another intruding or unwanted gaian to leave. This would definitley help the gaia community.'
These problems with gaia im sure have occured to you b4, these things would for sure take a turn for the better. obviously gaia is already a great sight, i cant keep away! but there is ALWAYS room for improvement!!

P.S. 1000 words is a bit much. this is about 580, which i think is plenty biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 pm
Haiizel Nut
How bout poetry? C: If I put a couple poems togetha nicely will that work. I love writing poetry. Or do we just write a storaay. Because I can do that too.
NEVUURMIND LOL. IM STUPID XDDD  

Haiizel Nut

Legit Cancer

Rich Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm
Gold-Driving People Come To Threads Mighty Like This One, In A Quest For The Greatest. One More Post And This Is It, We Will Win The Forging Pit. Onlookers And Gold-Diggers, Listen Up. Because What I Got To Say Is Rough. There's A New Gold-Digger In Town, Her Name's xVampire-SaKu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Robberies And Passion Grows For Our Gaians, Hackers At Wise. Runs Clock's Times In A Panic To Get Here, Running And Running That Little Space Bar. Word After Word, Space After Space, Truly So Dear. I've Come For Some Gold, Getting Along. We Shall Hit Rock Bottom But One For All! Let's Forge On This Righted Wrong, And Run Out Our Minds On Forums. Let's Share In Our Party, Running The Best, Let's Have A Party Theme, How 'Bout The Old Wild West? Catching Up To One Million, Walking Towards One Thousand, We All Unite In The Gaia Towns.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Exactly 150 Words.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 pm
THEY SHOULD IMPROVE LIKE ON DAILY CHANCES U SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN GAIA CASH. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE GOLD EASIER LIKE HAVE MORE GOLD IN THE DAILY CHANCES AND LIKE FOR ADVENTURING AROUND GAIA. AND THEY SHOLD MAKE GAIA LIKE WHEN US AY SUMTHING LIKE *LAUGHS* LIKE UR GAIAIAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO LAUGH. AND WHEN U SIGN UP FOR GAIA WE SHOULD GET LIKE 5K NOT 400GG THAT SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE FIRST SIGN UP. I WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE THE CLOTHES SELECTION LIKE MAKE THE CLOTHES MORE CUTER AND FASHIONABLE. AND HAVE NO REPORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE ANNOYING LIKE VERY ANNOYING. AND NOT HAVE NEW THINGS GOING ON IKE IMFORMING US ABOUT SIMPLE LITTLE THINGS LOL.

HOPE U ENJOY ME STORY  

Rawr Mehh Dinosaur

x-NikiiiieIv-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 am
Once there was a Apple surprised
big fat round juciey tastey apple soo many words 2 decrib it biggrin
with the perfect tip! & the smallest leaf biggrin
it was soo high up in the tree NO ONE COULD GET IT.
IT WAS TERRER!
everone wanted the apple soo bad they hade nightmares for mouths!
they couldent resist it!
they needed a big jusicey fruit too make there day biggrin &
everyone was 4foot4!
& Hade such Medium Arms Soo Could Almost Reach it bye 29cm's UP
&Everytime they reached 4cm would be gone of there arm soo 24cm!
Everysingle day added 30cms TOPS
thye tired everything climbing jumping singing SCREMAING makeing hericans biggrin it wouldent come down!
poor little appl was rotting bc the run was shinny Hard against it a lady said WE NEED TOO GET THAT APPLE BEFOR WE CANNT HAVE THAT ATSY GOODNESS FORM IT THE JOIUCE IS GONNA BE SUCKED UP BC OF THE RUN! - Everyone screams noo-
and 4 baby cry in the odyounce!
While 2 boys were wokring on (*1000 Word Story) - winks-

they hade the perfect one it was on the apple sintests researhc the big jouciy apple and that thowing something at it would work the throught a sticks too stones objects toofrabics frabics too labtest but allit did was fly fly fly fly fly past!!!sooo they thought thatblowing at it would blow it too hard itll twist itself off the tree
thye thought but it dident work.
I HAVE A IDEA SAID A YOUNG GIRL WHY DONT WE JUST MAKE A BOOST TOOO GET IT ! THEY MAKE A TOWER OF HUMANS THE LITTLE GIRL CLIMBS AND GOT THE APPLE
but they fot over it and the little girl ran & ran & ran & ran all the way too the park of the great river she tripped fell into the water sharks ate her and ate her and the apple
100000 years off getting that apple for nothing!!!
the end i hope i win
love Niki heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 am
i think they should make rooms with pass words or couples and allow 'gaians' to pick there music and gaia should make the items less and stores could be alot better  

CR Cheefin Keef

Aged Gaian

Ectoplasmic Gizmo

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm
One main thing that has caught my interest here on Gaia is that the site is only available in one language. I've notice that quite a lot of Gaians are not native English speakers, and thus this could prove a little difficult for them. I have some friends here who don't speak English at all.
It would improve this international community greatly if the site could be available in other languages; German, Spanish, Japanese, French, Philipino, Romanian... but to name a few.

Another thing that has bothered me somewhat is the fact that items in shops like Phin Phang must be bought with Gaia Cash; what if you're in a country where you have no way of obtaining Gaia Cash? In this case you would have a mild dilema on your hands. It would be a lot better if the Daily Chance or zOmg! had small Cash prizes, that way anyone could have a chance at nabbing some.

The games are awesome; perhaps one or two more would satisfy the rest of the community, but from my point of view they are plentiful.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 am
Gaia is a great site to play on, but there still are some problems. I think when someone is reported/ banned that they shouldn't be able to get away with it or just go make another account, it may be hard to find a way to prevent that, but it could help. Gaia also needs more games, and maybe even some new places to hang out. They should post a new game each month, but have a list of games and let gaians take a vote on which game they want, and the one with the most votes is the winner. This would be the same process for new hangouts as well.
When I'm hanging out in the rally, I've noticed people talking in different languages, and It's probably un-fair to them that the site is in English, there should be an option where you can change the language. There should be easier ways to get Gaia-Cash, some people can't buy a Gaia Cash Card, and some can't buy it on gaia either, so there should be easier ways. Also there should be more car & house options. For the car you should like be able to type in a real car name, and it should pop up, but you could still add things onto it in the car shop. And for the house, you should be able to build on new rooms, and that includes and upstairs, you should be able to design your house how you want. + Phing Phang, should not be just in Gaia-Cash, it's harder to get stuff for your aquarium and unfair to new players.
I also think it would be cool if you could get a job in one of the shops :3
and if you don't like a piece of furniture/clothing/hairstyle, that you could design your own (:

Well that's all I gots to say :3
Bye<3

User Image  

0mgL0LitsBRIx3

AirplanesArtist

Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:24 am
Gaia Is A Great Game, Ive Been To there stands at conventions, I love there creative ideas and they have the best items, But There is a great number of things wrong witht the game as well.
Ive played for a long time, but recently they changed the Selection Bar. From A Simple Easy to use bar with everything in quick clicking.
TO a bar for noobs who dont know what is what from looking at the name.
Gaia... What were you thinking? Seriously it might help new people, but it takes longer to get place to place, and it looks plain ugly. confused

Anougther thing is the Support that you guys give, it says that they will answer you in under 24 hours, but wont they dont say is that it will take 12 or 18 hours just to get 1 response from a admin or mod, and if anything there just asking if your shure, and giving reasons why what you said cant be true. Give the players with 2years+ some credit. Were not trying to fool you we just want help. confused

The next thing really gets my breifs in a bunch xd , In the market place you added a time difference, so if someone bets when its 1min or under. Is goes up a min... WHY! The point in betting is to be that the last better by using skill to win. Now all you have to do to win is bet by the lowest able amount over... and over.... and over... untill there annoyed and just leave. At least make a limit at like 3. So it doesnt last for hours. stare

Oh and have you ever tried there surveys and stuff. Shure you get free gaia cash... Yay... but sometimes it takes 4 or 5 days just to get it and most of the time afer doing what every they say to do, even when you pay... You dont get it? Gaia, You need to Pick some repreable dealers. Not ones that just want buisness and dont send the info back correctly.!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm
READ MY SIG. HHHEEELLLPPP scream scream scream  

official-a-d-m-i-n01

emodeathorchestra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 pm
i know this is under 1000 words but i wanted to say it anyway

Why i am cursed to live this painful life i do not know, all that awaits me is torture and eventually my demise. For the first time i am happy...but unfortunately this feeling of happiness will not last forever. I used to search throughout this life trying to find meaning, but that has long but passed... i once found meaning with the one i truly thought loved me, but i was crushed in the end...along with my so called "meaning". I began searching for something i knew i couldnt find in this life.....
Does anyone know what that is?
It was hope, i once found it but it soon after discovery disappeared, and i soon will follow

this was writted by me, so dont try to pass it off as your own...
this along with others i have written will be read at my funeral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:58 pm
(poems dont have 2 rym it just needs 2 express ur feelings))

its gone
whats gone?
my soul? no..
but before this i wanted 2 say goodbye 2 everything
but how can i be so stupid..
if i said goodbye 2 everything
then i wouldn't have this wonderful feeling..
this feeling called LOVE .....because even if i didnt know this kind of so wonderful feelings,then ill be bored,
everytime i look in ur eyes,it feels like the world has changed
into a better place for u and me
together we will be....
we should walk together
laugh together....
cry together
die together
be loved together
but let no hate come between us
we shall allwayz be there 2 guide
one another
must never leave eachother!
run through the breazy winds together
and let us knoe that we love eachother
because even if we didnt love eachother
then there'll be a fight!
between u and me!
help us help others
care for others
show ur love ones that u truely love them!
never be afaid of anything!
stand up for wats right!
because just like dr.martin luther king j.r.......
LET FREEDOM RING!
and ill promise u that u have a glorious lifetime!
SO LET FREEDOM RING! YAY!
*hope u choose this one*  

xSweetMadness

What?

Wtf Is Going With You xD

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm
"Have you done your homework?"

"Oh mom!"

"Quit playing with the dog and get in that bedroom and do your homework!"

Jason reluctantly released the sock that he had been pulling from Cocoa's mouth and the dog stood there in silence, waiting for her master to return to playing their game of tug-of-war.

"Can't a kid have some fun?"

"You've had enough fun today. Right now, it's time for your homework."

"Listen to your mother," the father insisted. "I told you how important your homework is."

"Oh yeah, like my whole life's gonna end if I don't do my stupid homework."

"Hey, young man, you watch your mouth!" The father had been reading the evening paper from the family room couch but now he directed his full attention to his sarcastic son. Jason remained on the floor near Cocoa, fully expecting a tongue-lashing by his father. He was determined to remain defiant, but his father's large imposing stature and the swiftness with which he was capable of pulling out his belt, quickly diminished his boldness. "We've been too lenient on you this year and your grades are down. But that's gonna change. From now on I want you to automatically do that homework of yours after dinner. And I don't want to have to tell you about it, again."

Jason slammed his fist into the soft, carpeted floor before rising. He was aware of his disobedience, yet he wished to make a stand. "I don't know what the big deal is," he sharply replied.

"The big deal is: we want you to have a future."

"I don't understand what's wrong with you kids today," the mother chided him. "They can't make it any easier for you."

"Oh right, like it was so much harder when YOU were kids." Jason's insolent response surprised even him.

"You're damn right it was," the father argued. He hopped off the couch and approached his defiant son. "We didn't have all the luxuries like you kids have today. And we didn't talk back to our parents the way you kids do."

"It's tougher being a kid today," Jason declared, slowly backing away from his father. "You didn't have all the problems we have. We have a lot more pressure today."

"All right, just for that, you're grounded! Now get in that room of yours and do your homework! And stay there for the rest of the night."

"What did I do?" Jason cried out in surprise.

"You know very well what you did! You better start watching that mouth of yours, boy, 'cause I've about had it with your sarcastic remarks!"

Jason stormed out of the family room and headed down the hallway to his bedroom. Cocoa loyally followed him, wagging her tail.

The mother and father gazed at each other in silence for several lingering moments. Their son's laziness was becoming a growing problem and they were uncertain how to handle it. His behavior baffled them because they had always stressed the importance of work to their son. Where had he developed such apathy? They shook their heads in dismay before resuming their prior activities.

The father returned his attention to the evening paper which was displayed on the family room ceiling-viewer. He floated comfortably two feet above the flat, bed-shaped, anti-gravity couch, with his arms folded casually behind his head. "Turn to Sports," he commanded. Page one of the Sports' section instantly appeared on the ceiling-viewer.

The mother reclined on the shape-shifting rocking chair, which naturally altered its shape to provide the maximum comfort to its host. She reached over to the house's computer control panel, pressed a red button and ordered, "Othello, please." Colorful, life-like, computer generated, hologram actors suddenly appeared in their family room and began to act out Shakespeare's classical play. Her left hand tightly gripped her Tension-Ball, which absorbed all the stress and anxiety from her mind and body.

"I hope we aren't pushing him too much," the mother noted worriedly. "You know, it's not good to push a child too much, either."

"The boy's got to learn that life's not easy," the father firmly replied. "No one's gonna hand you anything today. You have to work for it." He reached out and grabbed a snack made, and served to him on a tray, by their government-issued robot.

"Rays, please," he commanded, as he munched on his delectable after-dinner snack. An invisible beam was instantly emitted from the anti-gravity couch and was directed at its occupant. Gentle bursts of stress-relieving heat and comforting waves of inaudible sound, vibrated and massaged his aching back and his stiff neck. "These four-hour work days are killing me," he mumbled to himself.

"I hope we're doing the right thing."

"That boy's taking everything for granted," the father abruptly added in anger. "And we've got to put a stop to it right now."

"I guess so," the mother softly replied. Her eyes were already closed - her mind and body drained of all the anxiety that was the result of the previous argument. She was beginning to drift into a deep, relaxing sleep.

###

Jason was fuming in his bedroom. He hurled his pillow against the wall in indignation before brusquely grabbing his homework assignment for the night.

"They don't understand," he bitterly complained, directing his comments to Cocoa. "Things are tougher today. They don't have any idea what it's like being a kid."

But since no reasonable alternative to his problem existed, he reluctantly placed aside his resentment and began to work. He inserted the homework disk into his player, grabbed the long connecting cord, and inserted its metal end into the socket in the back of his head. Like everyone else, his cerebral socket had been implanted at birth.

is a storie at least  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Xx_cOOkiiMunSTER_xX
hey there um yay new contest the person who makes the best statement on wat u think should b inproved will win 20k but theres a catch u has to b creative with ur words and u may have pics

-must be 1000 words
-must be creative
-must b ur own words
-u may draw pics or add pics

WE WILL JUDGE ON AUGEST 23
ok BEST OF LUCK!

holy firespawn

nickiminja_123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 pm
wink I WOULD WANT GAIA TO BE IMPROVEDROVED BY HOMES AND ALOT OF GOOD CLOTHS THAT PEOPLE WANT AND DO NOT SELL THINGS VERY EXENSIVE I MEAN A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT NOT REALLYT ALOT LIKE THEY SHOULD DO IT LIKE THIS BUY 1 GET 1 FREE THAT YOU WANT LIKE THE ONE YOU MOSTLY LIKE THAT YOU CAN'T BUY THE ONE THAT YOU BUY MOSTLY THAT MORE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE IT AND MORE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE IT 3nodding  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff