Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
i just thought of something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
michaeljackson7754
UnKnown Bitter
Yep, Dirty Diana is just about groupies, nobody specific.
But why did he pick the name Diana?
That's something I myself have always wondered about

yea thats what i was wondering why Diana but if you put different names in the place of Diana it dont sound right

Well there is that point.
It's funny; That was Princess Diana's favorite Michael song XD
She was hard rock chick XD

That made me laugh. Even a mannered, neat princess still loved to rock out, and listen to Michael`s songs. Princess Diana also loved children, and was very kind. She was a really nice person. Such a shame, that she had to pass away too, (1997, or 1996. I think)
May Michael and Princess Diana both rest in peice, and watch over us in Heaven. c:

Yeah they were both alike in so many ways.
I bet if things were different, maybe they would have gotten together...
Though I'm all for Lisa Marie and him. XD
Even though she did turn out a but of p***k later...

Yeah, they used to talk on the phone for hours, and cry on eachother`s shoulders.

I`m not a fan of Lisa Marie and Michael. I would`ve liked it if he married Princess Diana, or gone out with her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
michaeljackson7754
UnKnown Bitter
Yep, Dirty Diana is just about groupies, nobody specific.
But why did he pick the name Diana?
That's something I myself have always wondered about

yea thats what i was wondering why Diana but if you put different names in the place of Diana it dont sound right

That made me laugh. Even a mannered, neat princess still loved to rock out, and listen to Michael`s songs. Princess Diana also loved children, and was very kind. She was a really nice person. Such a shame, that she had to pass away too, (1997, or 1996. I think)
May Michael and Princess Diana both rest in peice, and watch over us in Heaven. c:

Yeah, they used to talk on the phone for hours, and cry on eachother`s shoulders.

I`m not a fan of Lisa Marie and Michael. I would`ve liked it if he married Princess Diana, or gone out with her.

Yeah that would have been nice  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Wait, how did Princess Diana die? I heard she got in a severe car crash.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

She was on her way to the airport (I believe so... not sure) and her car was going to crash with another one and the driver was trying to avoid a head on collison and he lost control of the vehicle.
She didn't have her seat belt on, so she went through the wind sheild.
I believe that is how it goes.  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:18 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

She was on her way to the airport (I believe so... not sure) and her car was going to crash with another one and the driver was trying to avoid a head on collison and he lost control of the vehicle.

Oh thats horrible, and painful. Its sad how she had to die so painfully. If she just went through the windshield, she would`ve been alive. I guess she hit something hard then?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Oh thats horrible, and painful. Its sad how she had to die so painfully. If she just went through the windshield, she would`ve been alive. I guess she hit something hard then?

She landed on the street, if I recall correctly.
I think her fatal injury was trama to the head.
I remeber all this becaue my mom loved her and she would tell me about Princess Diana all the time when I was little.  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

I remeber all this becaue my mom loved her and she would tell me about Princess Diana all the time when I was little.

Theres pictures of Princess Diana, in my house. I guess my mom loved her, too. I never asked how she died. But I`m wondering how I found out about her death. Maybe when I was a baby, I heard it on the t.v, and it got engraved in my head, or something. Or I think I asked my aunt, when I was a little girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:28 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Theres pictures of Princess Diana, in my house. I guess my mom loved her, too. I never asked how she died. But I`m wondering how I found out about her death. Maybe when I was a baby, I heard it on the t.v, and it got engraved in my head, or something. Or I think I asked my aunt, when I was a little girl.

It was in 95 (righ?), so I was only 2.
I remeber some stuff, not alot
I have a terrible memory as it is.
You're lucky I remebered how she died.
All I know is that they also believe her death was a conspiracy that her ex husband arranged  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

All I know is that they also believe her death was a conspiracy that her ex husband arranged

I think it was in 1996. I`m not sure.

And they think her ex-husband planned it? o-o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

No man never wants to her his wife is having an affair while they are married...
I've always heard about it, but it's never been seriously considered
It's possible  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

No man never wants to her his wife is having an affair while they are married...
It's possible

Awh. Its possible that he planned it.
But if he did plan it, why wouldn`t he have gone after the man she was having an affair with? > o <

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

It's possible

But if he did plan it, why wouldn`t he have gone after the man she was having an affair with? > o <

oh he was there in the car
he died that day too
they were on the way to a vacation I believe  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

It's possible

he died that day too

Oh. o-o
Maybe he did plan it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

It's possible

he died that day too

Oh. o-o
Maybe he did plan it.

When you really think about and look at the facts, it does look like a conspiracy  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces