SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm
@Starcatcher
OH!! I know what number 9 is too! It's Not a Fashion Statement It's a F*cking Deathwish by My Chemical Romance!
Duh lol, how did I not get that before?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm
Star_Catcher_567
Seeing as I know none of those, I'm gonna post my own list.

1. My eyes are open wide / By the way, I made it through the day / I watched the world outside / By the way, I'm leaving out today

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you Comatose by Skillet guessed by Kaimui

3. If I die and go to hell real soon /It will appear to me as this room / And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head

4. I can't find you / In the smoke / The night is burning / As we choke

5. At night I hear it creeping / At night I feel it move / I'll never sleep here anymore

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight Scream by Avenged Sevefold guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous Time to Dance by Panic! At The Disco guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started." Calm Before the Strom guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

9. For what you did to me / and what I'll do to you / you get, what everyone else gets / you get a lifetime

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper guessed by Kaimui

I'll accept the artist who covered number ten as well. :3

1 is second chance by shinedown, 5 is scared by three days grace  

Oblivion_soul7579

1,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm
@Kaimui:

God, I know #9, I can sing like, the entire freaking song, but I can't for the life of me remember the title or the artists, it's on the tip of my tongue, graaa DX!!!

It wouldn't be something as obvious as "Kiss Me" would it XD?

Oooh, Kiss me, beneath the milky twighlight. Lead me, out on the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand, strike up the band, and swing the spotlight, dance, silver moon sparkling. So kiss me.

Or something like that, it's been forever since I've heard that song rofl sweatdrop

@omg-im-anime-freak:

I feel like I've heard #8 before, but...yea XD I think I might allow for google with non-english lyrics, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 am
Ohhh I know 3 by heart I sing it all the time in public. Wow I can get sexual too by Say Anything. and 1 is Second Chance by Shinedown I have that CD  

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

xDreamCatcher

3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:17 pm
User Image

Well, I don't really know any of these songs so I'll post my own I suppose ^^;;

1. Emergency emergency emergency emergency hey man~ what is todays gossip I cant be quiet for even a day~ Why~ Why me~ everybody attention please I am gossip man

romanized version:

Man~ Oneuri gossip georineun ddomweonde Harudo jamjam halsuga eobseo Wae~ Nan wae Everybody attention please I am gossip man wassup

2. Nado eodiseo kkullijin anheo Ajik sseulmanhan geol jukji anhasseo Neohana ttaemune manggajin mom

english translation:

I don't give in no matter what, the useful things still haven't died Only you caused a broken body, dead dreams, lost heart If it's for you, this one body will fly, will rush to where you're at

3. It's deep in the night but I can't sleep Fighting against the worsened headaches Twisted and turned until I was deep in my thoughts then grabbed the pen again

romanized:

Bameun giputneundae jameun anogo Neuluhnan dutonggwa ssaoogo Irijuri dwichukida saenggakeh jamgyo ddo peneul bootjabgo

4. And I can let in get in the way Even if the love is the costly price to pay Lookin’ back life love was the game or cliche Gotta move away sacrifice my heart and let you breath again baby girl

5. Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away But girl, tonight you look so pretty

6. (Can you feel it?) Let's go. (Ah ah, Uh) Can you feel it? Hey! Let me introduce myself (Big Bang, Yeah) Are you ready for the show?

7. Pado-chorom buswejin ne mam Baram-chorom hundur-rinun ne mam Yongi-chorom sarajin ne sarang Munsin-chorom jiwe-jijiga anha

english translation:

My broken heart like a wave My shaken heart like a wind My heart vanished like smoke It can’t be removed like a tattoo

8. Geudaen asinayo itjanhayo jigeum geudaega neomu geuriwoyo Gogae sugyeo nunmul humchyeoyo dangsinui ireumeul bulleoyo Kkok ireoke nal namgyeodugo tteonagayaman haenneunji
Neoman saenggakhamyeon meori apeo dokhadi dokhan sul gateo

english translation:

dear do you know, i really miss you right now I wipe off tears with my head down, I call your name did you really have to leave me like this my head hurts when i think about you, (you’re) like really strong alcohol

9. Why do you build me up (Build me up) Buttercup baby just to let me down (Let me down) And mess me around And then worst of all (Worst of all) You never call baby

10. (Shh, be quiet, you might piss somebody off) Like me ******** you've been at it for too long. While you feed off all those insecurities, you stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds.

good luck to majority of those songs ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 pm
xDreamCatcher
User Image

1. Emergency emergency emergency emergency hey man~ what is todays gossip I cant be quiet for even a day~ Why~ Why me~ everybody attention please I am gossip man

romanized version:

Man~ Oneuri gossip georineun ddomweonde Harudo jamjam halsuga eobseo Wae~ Nan wae Everybody attention please I am gossip man wassup

2. Nado eodiseo kkullijin anheo Ajik sseulmanhan geol jukji anhasseo Neohana ttaemune manggajin mom

english translation:

I don't give in no matter what, the useful things still haven't died Only you caused a broken body, dead dreams, lost heart If it's for you, this one body will fly, will rush to where you're at

3. It's deep in the night but I can't sleep Fighting against the worsened headaches Twisted and turned until I was deep in my thoughts then grabbed the pen again

romanized:

Bameun giputneundae jameun anogo Neuluhnan dutonggwa ssaoogo Irijuri dwichukida saenggakeh jamgyo ddo peneul bootjabgo

4. And I can let in get in the way Even if the love is the costly price to pay Lookin’ back life love was the game or cliche Gotta move away sacrifice my heart and let you breath again baby girl

5. Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away But girl, tonight you look so pretty

6. (Can you feel it?) Let's go. (Ah ah, Uh) Can you feel it? Hey! Let me introduce myself (Big Bang, Yeah) Are you ready for the show?

7. Pado-chorom buswejin ne mam Baram-chorom hundur-rinun ne mam Yongi-chorom sarajin ne sarang Munsin-chorom jiwe-jijiga anha

english translation:

My broken heart like a wave My shaken heart like a wind My heart vanished like smoke It can’t be removed like a tattoo

8. Geudaen asinayo itjanhayo jigeum geudaega neomu geuriwoyo Gogae sugyeo nunmul humchyeoyo dangsinui ireumeul bulleoyo Kkok ireoke nal namgyeodugo tteonagayaman haenneunji

english translation:

dear do you know, i really miss you right now I wipe off tears with my head down, I call your name did you really have to leave me like this my head hurts when i think about you, (you’re) like really strong alcohol

9. Why do you build me up (Build me up) Buttercup baby just to let me down (Let me down) And mess me around And then worst of all (Worst of all) You never call baby

10. (Shh, be quiet, you might piss somebody off) Like me ******** you've been at it for too long. While you feed off all those insecurities, you stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds.

5 hey there Dalila- Plain White t's

P1nH3aDs B1tCh

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

xDreamCatcher

3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:12 pm
P1nH3aDs B1tCh
xDreamCatcher
User Image

romanized version:

english translation:

romanized:

english translation:

english translation:

5 hey there Dalila- Plain White t's

yup yup!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:04 pm
xDreamCatcher
User Image

romanized version:

english translation:

romanized:

english translation:

english translation:

9 is Build Me Up Buttercup by- I think- The Temptations...? although there are a lot of covers of that song sweatdrop
10 is Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold... love that song (;  

The Night Faery

xDreamCatcher

3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm
The Night Faery
xDreamCatcher
User Image

romanized version:

english translation:

romanized:

english translation:

english translation:

9 is Build Me Up Buttercup by- I think- The Temptations...? although there are a lot of covers of that song sweatdrop
10 is Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold... love that song (;

mhmm~ you got it! ^^ and it's actually by The Foundations. but yeah, a lot of people sing it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm
Star_Catcher_567

1. My eyes are open wide / By the way, I made it through the day / I watched the world outside / By the way, I'm leaving out today

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you Comatose by Skillet guessed by Kaimui

3. If I die and go to hell real soon /It will appear to me as this room / And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head

5. At night I hear it creeping / At night I feel it move / I'll never sleep here anymore

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight Scream by Avenged Sevefold guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous Time to Dance by Panic! At The Disco guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started." Calm Before the Strom guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

9. For what you did to me / and what I'll do to you / you get, what everyone else gets / you get a lifetime

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper guessed by Kaimui

Number 2 is second chance by shinedown.

Here's my list:

1) There's blood on my hands/Just like the blood in you

2) isn't something missing/isn't someone missing me

3) I dare you to tell me/to walk on fire/snare my soul/and call me a liar

4) oh it's never enough/ oh it's never enough/ no matter what I try to do/right now

5) can't shoot me down/oh no/ how low can you go

6) so break me down if it makes you feel right/so break me if it makes it all right/ so break me down even if it takes all your might/cause I'm so much more than all these lies

7) would it be better of this way/would it be better if i say/so long/ and good night/so long/and good night

cool there gonna change all your looks/with all the lies in the books/ to make a citizen out of you/they're gonna sleep with a gun/and keep an eye on you son/so they can watch all the things you do  

MJgwarrocker66

The Mysterious Gunslinger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm
MJgwarrocker66
Star_Catcher_567

Number 2 is second chance by shinedown.

Here's my list:

1) There's blood on my hands/Just like the blood in you

2) isn't something missing/isn't someone missing me

3) I dare you to tell me/to walk on fire/snare my soul/and call me a liar

4) oh it's never enough/ oh it's never enough/ no matter what I try to do/right now

5) can't shoot me down/oh no/ how low can you go

6) so break me down if it makes you feel right/so break me if it makes it all right/ so break me down even if it takes all your might/cause I'm so much more than all these lies

7) would it be better of this way/would it be better if i say/so long/ and good night/so long/and good night

cool there gonna change all your looks/with all the lies in the books/ to make a citizen out of you/they're gonna sleep with a gun/and keep an eye on you son/so they can watch all the things you do

User Image
So y o u think you can stop me and s p i t in my eye. . .?
x x x x x x

I believe number six is something by Seether.

"Breakdown"?

x x x x x x
. . .So you t h i n k you can love me and leave me to d i e?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 pm
9) ---- Me out of the bearded barley/ Nightly, beside the green, green grass/ Swing, swing, swing the spinning step/ You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

number 9 is "KISS ME" by SIX PENCE NONE THE RICHER.  

Loremaster Orako

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:09 pm
Mk my turn!

1. Show me how to lie / You’re getting better all the time / And turning all against the one / Is an art that’s hard to teach

2. I'd like to make myself believe / That planet Earth turns slowly / It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

3. You! / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

4. We'll be singing / When were winning / We'll be singing / I get knocked down / But I get up again / You're never gonna keep me down

5. Who shot that arrow in your throat? / Who missed the crimson apple? / It hung heavy on the tree above your head

6. Where you are the one, the one / That lies close to me / Whispers, "Hello, / I've missed you quite terribly."

7. Is this the real life? / Is this just fantasy? / Caught in a landslide / No escape from reality

8. Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time / On a live wire right / up off the street / You and I should meet

9. There's a hole in your logic / You who know all the answers / You claim science aint magic / And expect me to buy it

10. Save some face, you know you've only got one / Change your ways while you're young / Boy, one day you'll be a man / Oh girl, he'll help you understand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Star_Catcher_567

5. Scared by Three Days Grace.  

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 pm
Here's my list!

1.Mr. Sandman, showing his beam/When he walks into the room, who was really listening...

2.Somewhere between happy/It's all a f***ing wreck

3.It's these substandard motels/On the/La-alala/Corner of fourth and Freemont/STREET!!

4.You neversaid, you never said, you never said/That it would be this hard

5.Now i will tell you what i've done to you/Fifty thousand tears i've cried/Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you/But you still won't hear me

6.There's a hatchet, gotta knife!!/Now you hope there is nothing real in this life/Your dreams are so intoxicating/And you're doing this alone

8.I wanna be/The very best/Like no one ever was!!
(c'mon, you know this one)

9.I won't suffer/Be broken/Get tired/Or wasted

10.Good morning, day/Sorry i'm not there/All my favorite friends/vanished in the end...

And whoever gets the one in my siggy can pm me and might receive sumthin nice. ^^  
♪ Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff