Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail watched everything, as he waited for Kasumi's reply. He had seen Shoku's ring before in the Ramen shop, so he'd had some idea. He took a defensive stance as he waited for someone to reply to him.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
40 Jounin Jutsus
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 pm
NUR

User Image

"Kasumi I am trying to take out the tailed beasts. I am part of Akatsuki." Shoku says to her calmly the little senbon hit won't do much to hither her performance in the rest of this battle. "The 7 tailed demon is the cause of my families destruction and I cannot sit around and wait for this to happen to somebody else. The demonic chakra possessed my father, in which he killed my mother..." Shoku says with tears streaming down her cheeks her eyes watery as can be. "...I saw this all unfold in front of me and was forced to kill my father while he was possessed." Shoku looks to the two boys standing opposite of them. With a tearful angry face seeking what she feels is right in the world. She makes a series of handseals and slams her hand into the ground yet nothing exactly happens yet.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 pm
Kasumi looked at Shoku for a few seconds, taking it all in. Akatsuki...the very thing she was suppose to fight against. Her head was spinning some, she didnt' know what to do. She held her hand up to her head and closed her eyes, she then held up her hand and focused her manipulation to Areku's gauntlet as she closed her hand and crushed the gauntlet, and probley areku's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((The gauntlet part is all fabric only the nail claws would be metal))
Areku looked at the nail part of his claw it looked like it was bending,"Huh." Areku said as he just disengage it from his hand,"Ahh I guess that part of Crown Clown will be pretty useless now." Areku thought to himself though he was pretty stun by Shoku being in front of him, he tried to shake his head,"Okay Shoku come on stop joking." Areku said nervously at her most of his body shaking he had seen the ring before but thought it was nothing more,"Please Shoku, stop messing around with us." Areku said with a pretty pitiful voice his body still shaking tremendously.

how it looks:
User Image

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail quickly made handsign figuring what Shoku would use was an Earth based Jutsu, so he used the Raiton element handsigns and whispered "Dendou Hebi no Jutsu (Electric Snake Technique)" hoping it would stop and nutrealzize whatever jutsu she was using. Since he sent his electric snake in the area, maybe they'd end up undoing whatever she'd done. He then stood up "Shoku... that maybe but Jason is not your father or the demon. He is a Grass Shinobi as are you. You don't have to do this. Jason is not consumed by the Demon, he is himself. He is going to hurt anyone with it." he pleaded. He opened his hands showing he ment her no harm.

((Description: A capturing technique, after flashing the necessary handseals the shinobi brings electric chakra into his hands, shoves his fingers into the ground, and fires electricity through the ground towards an opponent. The target can generally see this technique coming as small bolts of Lightning dance across the ground towards them, later if they have done nothing to avoid this technique a chain of lightning bursts out of the ground and wraps itself around the ankles of the target. As long as the Cloud-Nin has his hands his fingers buried into ground the target is ensnared. While ensnared the nin is unable to move his legs but is still able to use his arms and hands, however for every minute the user has been ensnared he receives an electric shock.))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
40 Jounin Jutsus
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:05 pm
NUR

User Image

((how the hell can your whole cloak whatever thing be fabric and block an explosion? and pretty much have no weaknesses?))

Shoku laughs at the electric type move, as it will have no bearing in stopping the earth based jutsu unless they use lightning to break through the earth. "The demons are evil and must be removed! I asked nicely at the start of all this and no one would listen!" Suddenly a whole field of stone spikes appears around and under both Vrail and Areku. These spikes lead all the wake back to Shoku who takes her hand out of the ground and stomps the ground causing a stone spear to fly into her hand she tosses the stone spear at the enemies, then taps her shuriken summoning tattoos and pulls out two regular shuriken one set exactly on route to hit Vrail the other in route to slice the stone spear in half at just the right moment so the two halfs will seperate and head for each ninja. Tapping her tattoo again Shoku pulls out a giant fuma shuriken twirling herself around she chucks the fuma shuriken as a finale type thing to her barrage she has just created.

Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear)

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces