Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:58 pm
My 16yr old sister got me high on pot when I was 12. I remember that it was hilarious. We all got the munchies and went down to the kitchen. I could stop giggleing and saying "Zip" but with a heavy southern accent, and taking my pointed index fingers and trying to touch them together but I couldn't get them to touch. Missed by a mile. We got caught by my parents. I had to "act normal" Yeah right! xd 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:35 pm
lol thats ******** awesome val.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:10 am
I hate having to act normal in front of my parents. And for some reason I always look more stoned when I'm trying not too look stoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:39 pm
Tommy the Cat
I hate having to act normal in front of my parents. And for some reason I always look more stoned when I'm trying not too look stoned.
The only time I like my parents, like when I think they are funny and I enjoy being around them, is when I'm high. And they love me when I'm high, they don't know I'm high, but they love it.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:10 am
My moms awesome, she would always buy my booze for me and laugh at me when I came home drunk, and laugh even harder if I was hung over the next morning. I've never came home high, but If I were to she probably wouldn't care either.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:10 am
I have to say that when Demetri starts. And I know it's a when. I'd probably do the same. But if he came continually stoned, I'd find out what he was on and help him to get help. Not force him mind you........ But mind you he's only 8. I have some time yet. *gets on her knees and prays*Hopefuly.  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:53 pm
Valynn
I have to say that when Demetri starts. And I know it's a when. I'd probably do the same. But if he came continually stoned, I'd find out what he was on and help him to get help. Not force him mind you........ But mind you he's only 8. I have some time yet. *gets on her knees and prays*Hopefuly.
Aww thats so nice. I bet you're a great mom. The one kid I know that started doing drugs at like 8-10-ish is really ******** up. Like seriously. If he numbers coke one more time his teeth will fall out. So its probably a good idea for your son to wait until he's like 15 to experiment. But don't let him become an addict. Addicts are losers. Especially heroin junkies. And rehab is expensive. But you probably shouldn't take advice from me, I was raised by a pscologist, which means I'm destined to be ******** up my entire life.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:20 pm
Vexxed
Valynn
Aww thats so nice. I bet you're a great mom. The one kid I know that started doing drugs at like 8-10-ish is really ******** up. Like seriously. If he numbers coke one more time his teeth will fall out. So its probably a good idea for your son to wait until he's like 15 to experiment. But don't let him become an addict. Addicts are losers. Especially heroin junkies. And rehab is expensive. But you probably shouldn't take advice from me, I was raised by a pscologist, which means I'm destined to be ******** up my entire life.
My oldest sister's husband is an addict. Both drugs and drinking. I refuse to allow Demetri to get that far gone. I can't tell him "No" just flat out. Cause I have done some experimenting. Hell I might still. Just not right now. Cause the ex is watching me like a hawk. Ya all understand? He already tried to have Demetri taken away cause he said I was a bad mother. But that was also before he knew where to find us....  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:56 pm
Vexxed
Valynn

Well my child is going to be ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:07 am
punkarama
Vexxed
Valynn

Well my child is going to be ******** class="clear">
Working on becoming a psycologist Punk?  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StandingOnTheMoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 am
Vexxed
MY BABY BROTHER!! 4laugh

Yep.

Even though he's 2 years older than me, I feel all proud and s**t like a big sister because he's apparently going through 8ers a day down in college and had 40's all over his room.

Awww.

Like me when I was like 14.

heart heart heart heart heart

Sadly, I really do feel proud.

That made my day.

Uh, he might want to quit that. People do flunk out of college because of booze/drugs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:15 am
punkarama
Vexxed
Valynn

Well, before that happens, you must be.

Though, I think one should probably be in one's early 20s and out of school before smoking weed.  

StandingOnTheMoon

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:42 am
Valynn
punkarama
Vexxed
Valynn

Working on becoming a psycologist Punk?

Well I dont' know if i'll go that far, i'm working on a 4 year course in psychology right now though. bleh.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:50 pm
EarlFruitbat
Vexxed
MY BABY BROTHER!! 4laugh

Yep.

Even though he's 2 years older than me, I feel all proud and s**t like a big sister because he's apparently going through 8ers a day down in college and had 40's all over his room.

Awww.

That made my day.

Uh, he might want to quit that. People do flunk out of college because of booze/drugs.
He's at college, what's he supposed to do? Learn?  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:49 am
EarlFruitbat
Vexxed
MY BABY BROTHER!! 4laugh

Yep.

Awww.

That made my day.

Probably not the smartest thing to say in this guild.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff