Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Umm....my character doesn't like to fight at all. Can I come in?))

(Fine. Actually, I kinda want to be a good guy. All the bad guys are S-Rank, but good out does evil. All you have to do Fenrir, is convince my RPC the good things about being a good guy. If you do that, your allowed up.)

Koi got out of his house and yawned. It was cold up on top of the mountain but he didn't care. He could sense that there were two people at the base of the mountain, one with a paper plane from earlier. "Hmm... an Orogami boy." Koi said as he walked over to the gas and floated down. When he was near the bottom, he jumped onto the solid ground. He then walked over to see the other kid. He yelled loudly for someone to come, and the base was opened. The other person he sensed would not be allowed in, but the Orogami boy's chakra would be allowed to pass. However, if he went down the gas, he would be floating downwards, with only enough time to grab on to the ledge, then he'd go up the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 pm
((Ah, well that might be a little difficult. Yukio isn't really a bad guy, but he isn't really a good guy as well. He just kinda does what he wants.))

Yukio sighed, "Damn. Got caught again. I really need to work on my stealth skills." He entered the base and went up with the wind to land softly on the ground at the top of the mountain. He spied Koi nearby and waved, "Hello!"  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm
(Sorry, I'm playing with my 2 week old rabbits... now I have 6 rabbits XD)

Koi saw the other boy and saw him waving. "Hey. I'm Ion! Care for any of the ramen I just made?" He yelled over. He walked to his house and invited him in like a gentlemen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 pm
"Sure! I'm Yukio!" He shouted before entering Koi's home.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 pm
Koi showed Yukio the collection of movies as he entered the house. "Pick any one!" He said as he entered the kitchen. He prepared two large bowls of miso pork ramen and set them down in front of Yukio and himself. HE then began to eat his ramen with chopsticks. "What brings you to my wonderful house?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:46 pm
Yukio shrugged at the movies. "I like just about all of them, so it doesn't matter to me." He then glanced at Koi and slurped his ramen, "To be honest I saw you run out of grass during a certain battle fiasco. Naturally I followed you here to see if you had any ties with a terrorist organization known as "Akatsuki"."  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 pm
(I gotta post tomorrow, going out.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm
((K, c ya later then))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo reaches the base of the mountain. He knew Koi's house was at the top or near it somewhere. He didn't want to have to travel all the way up so he shouts. "Hey Koi! If you want your body come down here!" He shouts cupping his hands around his mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:56 am
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo slaps his forehead. He had tottaly forgotten about the mist 7 mission he was supposed to check out. He makes handsigns and a lightning clone is formed in his place with enough chakra to summon bokun and stay around for a little longer. Kazuo runs towards Mist village.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm
Koi heard a yelling noise. Koi walked over to the side and summoned a clone. As the clone walked away, Koi entered the house. "I was thinking I may possibly join the group called 'Akatsuki', but I am not sure. I have begun to realize that the evil to good ratio is totally outnumbered, but maybe if I just stayed in my own little area, nobody would talk to me, and I could just be myself." Koi said as he looked around.

The clone went down the gas shaft, and went to the rock. As he came out he saw the Kazuo clone. He walked over and pulled it's arm silently. "Come on." He whispered as he walked through the rock opening. He then slid it shut as they were both in. He changed the chakra just to let the clone through, and allow him to go up the air shaft. As they would go to the top, they would stay at the training field.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
The clone of Kazuo follows him to their destination.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm
Koi's clone looked at the other Kazuo. "I understand you are able to summon Bokun, the one with the body of Raiden?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 pm
Yukio heard the yelling noise as well, but didn't pay it much mind. "I know what you mean. To be honest I stayed alone at my residence for years all by myself, leaving only on a few occasions to resupply and rob people. I spent years just writing and writing. In the only reason I even became a shinobi was to go on adventures to inspire my writing. I want to write one of the greatest works of fiction imaginable. But deep down there was another reason why I couldn't live a peaceful life on my own til I died. Do you know why?"

A mischievious little grin appeared on Yukio's face. "I was bored. The whole world is, and that's why people who are already powerful enough ninja keep striving to better themselves above others. We already have the power to live comfortably on our own but that just isn't good enough. But bored people attack others out of boredom, and then those people better themselves to protect themselves out of their paranoia for boredom, and before you know it we have an entire civilization built on how bored the side of good is against the evil. So you see, Koi, no matter how hard you try you can never live out that fantasy of a peaceful life, because peace.....is just too boring." Yukio finished and slurped his ramen.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 pm
"I understand. Then I shall live the life of a mercenary! I will fight at the side of good and evil for a price." Koi said. "Do you wish to be my partner? I mean, you'd need to be a Chuunin and leave your village, where as, I found bends around the rules." Koi said as he looked around.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff