Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 pm
He is Azar, and lives with both of his parents at a nice dark color mansion but not too big. The eldest in the family and has been trained by his mother on how to control his powers. He went to school like any other kid his age but stopped going once he got expelled for using magic on a bully who picked on him. So after that, he was home schooled, just like most of his super hero Titan friends. "Hooray!"

Azar walks in the hallway, from his room and to the kitchen. "Hm...." as he looked through the fridge and couldn't find anything to eat. Son instead, he closed the fridge and made himself some herbal tea.
Then his mom(Raven) comes walking in the room saying, "Uh, too much blah!" "Hi mom," he said as he drank some tea. "Oh, hello Azar hun," she said and sat in a chair. "Can you get me some tea?" she asked him. "Sure," he said and gave his mom some. "Where's your father?" asked Raven. "Work still," answered Azar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 pm
Vamira slowed herself to a glide over the tower, then looked down at the roof. It was a very wide and spacious area, but something caught her eye. There was a person on the roof. She quickly went back to her human form, and used her air manipulating skills to land on the roof. She untied her bags from her tail, and made sure it was hidden.
There was no way the person could not have seen her in her dragon form, but she figured if there were to be confrontation, her human form was less threatening.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:02 pm
Dae finished up buying the furniture for the tower, it had a modern appeal with mainly black and red furniture, not too far from what it looked like when the original Titans worked and lived here.
Dae grinned and flopped down on the couch, "Now what?" she asked herself, "He...or she, wanted me to restore the tower and buy the furniture, but for what reason?"
Dae looked around the tower and noticed a note, "Must be from him/her..." Dae read the note then dropped it on the table, "...well then...I suppose...this is my tower now..." Dae read the last line of the note;

'Find yourself some teammates...and good luck, Titan.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm
Azar then finished his tea and said, "Well, I'll be off now." "Going already?" asked Raven. Then Azar's father, Aelfric walks through the door saying, "I'm home." He then walks into the kitchen and Azar passes him by saying, "Hi dad! Bye dad!" "Uh... bye son," Aelfric said than smiled.

When Azar was outside, he floated up in the air and flew towards the old Titans Tower. He then spotted two people on the roof. He didn't recongize any of them. Azar then land's on the roof behind them. "Who are you young ladies?" asked Azar as he looks to Dae and Vamira.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Dae turned to the two people and frowned, "Et qui es te?" Dae cocked her head to the side and glanced between the two people, "J' suis appela Daeannah-Mist, maintenant vous..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm
((... ... ...Vamira doesn't know anyone...Sorry to throw things out of proportion, but Azar can't know Vamira... so if it like switched, like if Azar new Dae and not Vamira, that would fit better...sorry, I'm just trying to go with what we already know...))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm
(( I fixed it. ))

Azar looked to Dae and had no idea what she just said. but then he recogonize the language. It was tameran language. He only new so because of his mother's friend's daughter Mary. He grew up with Mary and new that her, Mary's brother and mother speak it. Or at least her mom's side did. "Your tameran are you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm
Mary smiled to her mother and looked at her alarm clock. She then got off her bed and started to brush her hair. "So what do you guys want?" she asked her parents. Starfire then says, "You work to hard my dear child. How about take a break fro once." "Mother, you know I can't do that. I must watch the city and make sure its safe," said Mary. "Huh, your just like your father when he was your age. Can never take a break," said Starfire. Robin smiles a bit then said, "Hey I was the leader and I still am."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm
Electra walks through her base and her team of Hearts look at her with high repsect. She smiles and sits at the main seat of a table. "Hello my friends," she smirks. She waves her emerald green hair up in the air and places her feet/legs on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm
Vamira looked at the two people shyly, she didn't know what to say. She quietly stepped back and turned to leave, but something caught her skirt, and ripped a strip in it. Her dragon tail was visible...  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm
TeenTitans4Ever
(( I fixed it. ))

Azar looked to Dae and had no idea what she just said. but then he recogonize the language. It was tameran language. He only new so because of his mother's friend's daughter Mary. He grew up with Mary and new that her, Mary's brother and mother speak it. Or at least her mom's side did. "Your tameran are you?" he asked.

((er...sorry, i should have said this before but what i just spoke was french, and it's my fault though, i should've told ya sweatdrop but we can say it's tameranian though, that'd be cool xd ))

Dae nodded, "Yes, it closely resembles the earth language of France. Though I'm not actually full Tameranian..." Dae glanced at them, "Um...I'm sorry but I can't recall either of you, do I know you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:22 pm
(( It's ok ))

Azar then looks to Dea and smiles. "No, I'm sorry. You don't know me and I don't know you," he said. The girls didn't seem like a threat. They didn't sence like it either. "My name is...you call me Cronus," he said. He didn't trust by telling his real name yet. He then notices the other girl Vamira and her dragon tail. 'Is she part dragon?' he thought inside his mind.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm
"Hmm...you are familiar though...oh well..." Dae shrugged, "So what brings you to the Titan...er...my tower?" The words felt odd on her tongue.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm
"I was going to ask you the same thing," said Azar as he looks back at Dae. And I see you know its a Titan's tower," he said. 'Hm, it appears Robin sold it. Or is he trying to get us all new heroes to work together,' he thought in his mind. He then starts to recongize Dae but from where.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers