Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"Did you expect him to make it out of there without being hurt. It is Akatsuki. I'm sorry about your father, but it was to be expected."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 pm
"No, he's fought them before, and lived, never been a clear match. But this time it was different...The generals said something about darkness then there was a huge explosion...Its impossible, my father was the greatest warrior in the Sung family."  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"So were my parents. The best there was. And the rest of my Clan was slaughtered."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm
-Gets up and grabs a book from the shelf and starts reading it-  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:48 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"I can show you around the Compound sometime. Its getting late though. I can't go now. I can stay here for the night. Right?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm
"yeah, sure...."

-Yun is reading deeply in the book-  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku stood up. "Maybe I can practice these Genjutsus on you. I can't just practice Genjutsu alone."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 pm
-Yun closes the book and puts it on the shelf and heads to the main master bedroom-

"The butler's here will assist you in any way, including training. But be careful, they are tougher than you think. Anyways, I need to see the mizukage tomorrow, so i'm gonna get some sleep."

(ooc: you can control one of the butler's if you want)  

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku yawned. "I've been practicing for a long time. I need some sleep too." Saku dozed off in a chair.

{{I gtg. Too tired to handle more than 2 RPs right now.}}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:32 am
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku woke up and left the area.

Exit

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am
-Yun rises from bed and dresses himself. Instead of going to the main dinning hall to eat breakfast, he immediatly heads to the library to do more research. However, its not enough, the family records do not hold enough information. He then creates a shadow clone to continue research."

"I guess I gotta go to the mizukage again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm
-Yun returned home immediatly after visiting the Mizukage's office, still pondering what had happened there to cause such a large amount of destruction. He heads down the hallway into a large room, filled with weapons of all sorts from many different countries and a workbench. He lays his crossbow on the table and immediatly begins work on it. He didn't forget the skirmish that occured during training at the academy. First he added steel to the bow frame, hammering it several times to not only add better protection from blades, but to also keep the flexibility of the wood and without decreasing the firepower. He then added a new bayonette to the bow, a much sharper, longer blade which gave him an added advantage in hand to hand combat.-

"Alright, this should work for a while, now for training..."

-Yun then made his way up the hallway and towards the southern tower library. Walking back into the large room, he searches through several scrolls. It didn't take him long to find out what he was looking for, a water jutsu scroll for genin ranks.-  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm
-Yun walked through the mansion grounds to a pond near the courtyard. Stripping off his shirt and jacket, he looks at the genin water scroll. The first jutsu was to learn how to walk on water and soft sand. Studying the hand signs, he decided to try it out himself.-

"Mizutamari no Jutsu!"

-He then tried to step on the water. To no avail, he falls into the water and is drenched-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 pm
-Yun attempted the jutsu one more time. Focusing his chakra into his feet, he slowly stepped onto the water. He began to sank, but an inch into the water he stops. Success, or atleast a bit. Drenched, he steps out of the water where a maid hands him a towel and a letter. He opens the letter, containing the seal of the Sung family and that was dated back to two days ago. He reads through it and then crumbles it in his fist. Drying himself off, he grabs his coat and his mist headband and heads out to the cemetery.-  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm
-Yun immediatly returned home and stormed up the stairs of the southern tower into the library. Originally, he was going to visit the kage's office to request special training, however, he needed to investigate something, the mysterious pain in his left eye. Searching through the records of the Sung Clan's history, an old ninja scroll fell out from behind one of the books, The Sung Clan's Blessing. As Yun opened the scroll, his eye immediatly began to burn and his back began to bleed as though he had been slashed. Ripping off his eyepatch, his left eye had began to glow yellow, aswell as his right eye. Falling to his knees, he lets out a loud screech, like that of an hawk. He pants as the pain disipates, however, he has a heightened sense of his surroundings now. Looking through the scroll, he found the symptoms.-

"Dating back to the beggining of the clan, the Blessing is a blood trait passed down through every 10th generation first born son. It is known as the Aspect of the Beast. The first aspect is the aspect of the hawk, which grants the weilder a heightened sense of awareness and eyesight..."

-Yun was shocked, he had a kekkei genkei and never knew it. Continuing reading through, he found another skill.-

"The aspect of the monkey, taking on the instincts of an ape, the weilder can outwit its opponent with increased agility and nimbleness..."

-He opened the scroll more, but it was written in an undeciferable text. While this is happening, the effects of the first aspect wear off and Yun collapses onto the floor-  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff