Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle at the Gates: Firu vs Wopples Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
[ Really? oh. didn't know. Anyway, i doubt you can kill me anyway with your rping skills and my rping skills. I'm way far too ahead. But, there's one problem at the moment. My internet got cut off cause I'm moving soon and my sister is the one whos paying for the bills and she bought a house for herself, so shes moving there sometime so she cut the internet to save up more money. I'm mooching off a neighbor's so .. I can't stay on for hours and im not gonna bother replying cause I doubt I'll be able to get on anytime soon. The signal is VERY week so .. It pisses me off. I'm sorry but, hey .. my life sucks. ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 pm
(Ok, so should we postpone this fight, or say that we both were injured in a simultaneous blow against eachother? Basically double boot to the faces moments? Cause if your not going to be here, might as well not have you locked into this place when you get back, it's hard to remember where you left off sweatdrop )  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:18 pm
Firu Shinra
(Yes, I'm the victim with red hot lava, and sand that can destroy both your iron sand and yourself. BTW I thought that chakra absorbtion was banned, because of the example set by Hector? Seeing as how he drained like five peoples chakra, then became like super de duper powerful and knows all elements.)

((True, Chakara Absorbtion has been banned.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff