Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
just watch ^^ you guys will like this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm
It's really stupid how some people were so blind from the truth when it was RIGHT THERE.
It disturbs me so much.
We all knew the truth the whole time, but that didn't help the fact that most of the public thought so many bad things about him (and still do.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm
UnKnown Bitter
It's really stupid how some people were so blind from the truth when it was RIGHT THERE.
It disturbs me so much.
We all knew the truth the whole time, but that didn't help the fact that most of the public thought so many bad things about him (and still do.)
people just like to gossip and put others down, to feel better about themselves. They just dont want to be wrong. They think, omg, the TV said it, it must be true. They probably think that it is more fun to believe, whereas
"hey Michaels Innocent"
hater: oh stare  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me so much.
people just like to gossip and put others down, to feel better about themselves. They just dont want to be wrong. They think, omg, the TV said it, it must be true. They probably think that it is more fun to believe, whereas
"hey Michaels Innocent"

very true man
got I hate the media
that's why I never wanna be famous.
people just like to have someone else to make fun of
and then people wonder why others can be mean and anti social >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me so much.
"hey Michaels Innocent"

very true man
got I hate the media

yea, the media always stretch things way to far almost always, it isnt fair. If I write that book, ill write it under a fake name 0.o  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 am
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me so much.
"hey Michaels Innocent"

very true man
god I hate the media

yea, the media always stretch things way to far almost always, it isnt fair. If I write that book, ill write it under a fake name 0.o

ohh good idea biggrin  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces