User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image[User ImageUser Image

surprised That's a great start!

But I would recommend Adobe Photoshop. :3 The quality is usual better. I can see you're using PSP, right? D: I usually find the quality is worse than Photoshop's.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:39 pm
I used jasic paint shop pro 9  

Ren_ai_Rei

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:22 pm
Ren_ai_Rei
I used jasic paint shop pro 9

PSP is Paint Shop Pro. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:19 pm
Shadowed Secrets
KazehaneRio_FLAME
WOW!! heart nice!! those are really good!!! O_O Can I ask you to make me a custom one for 100g? or more? But thats all I can spare at this moment. sweatdrop Actually, if you can make it later...maybe next month, I might have more to spare. 3nodding xd those are really good!! heart

Thank you everybody! 4laugh
I actually spent about 4 years of my life experiencing on web and graphic design. 3nodding It wasn't a waste after all, is it? xD

You don't have to pay me that much! gonk

You can PM me for details. x3 ( I'll maybe charge you 45g for each. 3nodding heart )
O_O are you serious??? ^^ YAAY!! I will love you forever!! I think I either want an Izumi one or a Kanda one (from D. Gray-Man) Ill look for a pic I want, thanks!!! heart  

akeikas
Captain

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:51 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Shadowed Secrets
KazehaneRio_FLAME
WOW!! heart nice!! those are really good!!! O_O Can I ask you to make me a custom one for 100g? or more? But thats all I can spare at this moment. sweatdrop Actually, if you can make it later...maybe next month, I might have more to spare. 3nodding xd those are really good!! heart

Thank you everybody! 4laugh
I actually spent about 4 years of my life experiencing on web and graphic design. 3nodding It wasn't a waste after all, is it? xD

You don't have to pay me that much! gonk

You can PM me for details. x3 ( I'll maybe charge you 45g for each. 3nodding heart )
O_O are you serious??? ^^ YAAY!! I will love you forever!! I think I either want an Izumi one or a Kanda one (from D. Gray-Man) Ill look for a pic I want, thanks!!! heart

xD You're very welcome. 8]
Just PM me when you have the images you want. whee If you can't find any, I have a few of Izumi's pics. :3 But I don't know who's Kanda. D:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:32 pm
How do you make Avatar and Icons? sweatdrop  

KairiYukine

Tetsu-dono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Ohh! Really pretty avatars!!! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:09 pm
Madoka_Wakamatsu

Lot's of different ways... Photoshop is generally the best program from what I've heard though. It's what I use when I have that rare mood to deal with pictures.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:05 am
MemoryDragon
Madoka_Wakamatsu

Lot's of different ways... Photoshop is generally the best program from what I've heard though. It's what I use when I have that rare mood to deal with pictures.
Okay, thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:34 pm
Here are some I found online. Hope you like!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Little Miss Maria

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:14 am
^^; they're not very well but...
User Image
User Image
User Image
They're also a bit old too. Eheh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:57 pm
OMFG! heart i love this place. xd  

akeikas
Captain

Beichai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:57 pm
wow so pretty @0@  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:14 pm
Shadowed Secrets
Here's some I made...

Old:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other series:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

Newer:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other series:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

And yes... I own a graphic site. sweatdrop

SUGOI! Can I steal some? (Not really steal but.. yea...) They are uber sexy!  

Unreasonable Sin

Unreasonable Sin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:15 pm
How do you do all those effects? I've wanted to make my own but... Just don't know how to do all these really amazing effects!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff