Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite couple so far?
  Miya and Takashi
  Phelan and Takashi
  Dea and Lando
  Star and her frosties
View Results

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:04 pm
Chapter 2, Part E

Senshi Undercover

I saw the girl out of the corner of my eye and nodded my head in agreement.
"Yeah, we need to get out of here and quickly! Don't want anyone to get suspicious of us!" I agreed. Tabby and Midnight went down to a nearby allyway and then motioned for us to follow them. I followede my gaurdain kittens to the alleyway and then de-transformed as soon as I was safely hidden.
I stood behind Phelan and watched as Star woke up.
"Nice to see you up. My girlfriend and I were very worried when that dragon knocked you out. You were mighty brave trying to save your friend from that dragon,"I said good naturedly. I hadn't told Phelan about how Star had become Sailor Moonlight and how I was Tuxedo Star. Dea and I had been on this planet for a few months now and I had learned not to reveal such things. I gave the pair of friends one of my best smiles, but inside I was hoping Dea was alright.
Of course she is alright! Dea told me not to worry about her, plus she has Tabby and Midnight with her. I just hope my instincts about that guy was right... I thought to myself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:42 pm
Chapter 2, Part F
The Nearly Departed

Following the advice of my newest comrades, I followed them to the deserted alleyway and detransformed as well. I didn't look much different from my transformed self. The only difference was that my mask was removed and I was wearing normal clothes of this world.

"I think we should go with the others. Didn't they leave to go to the hospital? It might be better if we discuss things there."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I watched as the group disappeared and knew at once that these people weren't to blame for Miya's actions. They looked like the protectors of this planet, along with Knight Rhyfel. They were only protecting the planet. How could I even attempt to befriend them and subtly warn them of what was to come. I couldn't. I was too impure. Maybe if I killed off this body...maybe I could kill off Miya. Maybe I could rid this world of her somehow.

I could see the hospital building only a short distance away. It was the tallest building around. If I could jump from there, maybe it would be quick. Maybe it wouldn't hurt me as much. Miya wouldn't be able to fully regain control of this body until she had revived. She was sleeping now, I could feel it.

I ran towards the building and then took the elevator. Once the elevator would take me no further, I reached the stairs that said "Employees Only." My breath faltered as I opened the door and climbed the rest of the stairs. When I reached the rooftop, memories of all that had happened before scrolled through my mind.

"I'm sorry, Takashi..." I whispered, tears beginning to drip down my face. A spectator or two began to peer up as I stood on the ledge. Without hesitation, I leapt from the hospital and closed my eyes to hope that it was as quick as I had played back and forth in my mind.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:01 pm
Chapter 2, Part G
Tiring secrets

Judging by the looks I was getting from this Lando person, I decided that he hadn't told Phelan anything. And he had to be one of the two guys from before, which would explain why he looked semi familiar to me.

So he's basically warning me not to tell Phelan. Not going to happen. Phelan and I don't have secrets. Besides, knowing Phelan, he'd find out eventually. Best just to tell him as soon as possible. But, I'll heed his warning for now at least, until I can talk with Phelan alone.

It was hard though. Really hard. I wanted to just tell everything right there and then. I wanted Phelan to smile at me like he always does after I tell him something. Then he'd ruffle my hair and tell me not to worry about it. After a while of talking, Phelan seemed to notice this. "Star, what's up? You look awfully tense..."

"I..." I glanced over again at Lando and sighed. "No. Can we just check out and go home?" I was getting very tired of all this. Talking cats, insanely short skirts, and new powers were just a bit overwhelming.

Phelan wasn't convinced, but he agreed. "Thank you again for helping us back there..." he said to Lando, fully expecting the other guy to go his separate path.

I wasn't so sure though. People like that generally like to tell newbies like me all about their missions and what not, if I remember anything from comic books. I sighed, but I wasn't going to tell Phelan to leave just for that. If Lando wanted to talk, he'd have to get rid of my best friend himself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:03 pm
Chapter 2, Part H

Saving the Day

I had a feeling Star would tell Phelan about her being Sailor Moonlight and I didn't blame her. If it had been Dea, I would have wanted to tell her about being a superhero as soon as I could because I didn't like keeping secrets from her. I noticed the duo just staring at me and felt it was time for me to leave. Dea and I didn't like to push things on people and today was no exception to the rule. Besides, I wanted to leave for the arcade as quickly as I could, so that I could make sure Dea was ok.
"No problem. I was very happy to help. I have to go because I am planning on meeting my grilfriend at the arcade. So I will see you two around,"I smiled as I headed out of the room.
Takashi, as I learned his name was, drove us in the direction of the hospital.
"I hope Lando was able...."I began, before I noticed a girl jumping off the hospital roof. I felt compelled to do something so as soon as Takashi stopped the car, I got out and ran to where the girl was falling. I used some of my magic to slow her fall and then extended my hands to save her.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:42 pm
Chapter 2, Part I
Reunion

As I saw the girl falling, I nearly slammed on my brakes to stop the car in time. Thankfully, Dea had seen the girl falling and barely escaped after I had stopped the car to save her. I got out of the car to check on the girl and it was apparent nothing was hurt, except she had gone into an unconscious state. I didn't know how the medicine of this planet was, but these doctors must be able to do something for her. Maybe they could even wake her up.

I instructed Dea to take the girl inside and I parked the car, helping to conceal Faithful in my trenchcoat. Tabby and Midnight had already hopped into a tote bag and I carried it with the two concealed. As I entered the hospital, Dea took the bag from me and we went to the room where the girl had been placed. Oddly enough, it was just across the hallway from their other companion's room, Phelan. I let Faithful into the open and sighed as I knew that somehow this girl's life had been saved today. Why would she want to take her own life like that?

I wasn't sure of the answers to any of my questions, but what was apparent was the gathering of senshi to fight one evil. It was just like the old legends of senshi had said. When there was a great danger, the senshi gathered to protect the planet. Miya was our great threat. Since I knew the most about Miya, I was sure they would rely partly on my advice. I couldn't let them down at a time like this.

I crossed the hall to Phelan's room to see how he was doing, when to my surprise I found that he was wide awake.

"I'm glad to see that both of you are feeling better," I said, nodding at both Star and Phelan.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:56 pm
Chapter 2, Part J
Confusion Ensues

So just as I was about to jump on Star to get her to tell me what's up, some new guy comes in. There goes trying to get Star to confess... She seemed just as confused as I was as to who this guy was.

I must admit though, this new guy had possibilities. He had much more of a 'tragic' type of air than that Lando did. Hm...

I guess it dawned on Star where she had seen the guy before, cause now she suddenly went back to that odd tenseness from before. "Thank you again, for saving me back there," she said politely.

There's something they're not telling me. And how come Star is the one with all the excitement here? She even gets saved by Prince Charming, it looks like... Well, I'm not going to be left out to of this conversation at least. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we've been properly introduced..."

He guy looked a little startled. Just what had gone on while I was unconscious anyway? "I'm sorry, I'm Takashi." Very nice voice...

I was about to answer back when Star pounced on to this new topic. "I'm Star, and this is my best friend Phelan. He's an annoying, but all around nice guy."

"Oh, so I'm just annoying now?"

"I could add a few more less than desirable adjectives, if you like."

"Come me're, you," I said tackling her playfully. I never quite took my attention off the other guy though. He's pretty tall, black hair, nice voice... Star seemed to notice this and she just shook her head. I think she knows me too well.

All this was interrupted by the appearance of a cat in the room. I felt my eyes narrow as that same cat from earlier today walked in. "Cat..." Cat with eery violet eyes. I don't know about you, but I dislike cats immensely. Star says it's because I act like a dog, but I don't know. I just don't like cats.

I immediately moved away from Star as it jumped up into her lap and mewed. "Don't tell me you're keeping that thing?"

That got me another eery glare from the cat. I glared back. Star just sighed. "Alright, alright," I think was what she said under her breath, but I'm not sure. "Phelan, have you called the restaurant to tell them you're not going to make it tonight?"

I quickly excused myself and left the room. My manager was probably furious by now...

~*~

"He's gone now, happy?" I asked the cat, rather annoyed at not having the chance to talk with Phelan.

Faithful just flicked his black tale from side to side. "Do you, or do you not want to find out more about your powers and this new enemy? I seriously doubt your friend would believe you if you told him. It's best not to get him involved, for his own good."

"I-" Dark thoughts took hold of me as I realized what Faithful was implying. Phelan would want to help out, once he knew. And he'd be just as ineffective as I was... "Fine..." I said, feeling more than a little depressed. I directed my next question more toward Takashi, since I had the feeling he knew more than anyone else. "So what's all this fuss about anyway?"

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:24 pm
Chapter 2, Part K

Back Together

I saw Takashi pass me and then a familiar figure came in behind him.
"Hello Lan, dear!"Dea smiled, when she saw me. She walked up to me and we shared a passionate kiss.
"I was worried about you, Dea!"I exclaimed as we parted lips.
"Have a little more faith in me, my love!'Dea laughed softly.
What's been happening?Dea thought spoke to me.
Star is the name of the girl who is Sailor Moonlight and she just woke up. I have a feeling she wants to tell her friend that she is Sailor Moonlight! What are you doing here?I thought spoke back to her.
I can't blame her! Well, as for me, Takashi drove us to the hospital and we saw a girl jumping from the hospital roof. I was able to save her before she killed herself. She's in the room across the hall!Dea explained to me.
Where are Tabby and Midnight?I asked.
There in the tote bag on my shoulder!Dea answered. I realized we must look strange being so quiet, so I took Dea's hand and walked back into the room.
"So, we all found our way to the hospital, I see,"I said.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:05 pm
Chapter 3, Part A
Explanation

I wondered how well I knew these people to be telling them my life's story again. This girl didn't even know what it was like to be a scout. The poor thing was new to the whole idea and now Miya had come to ruin her life, too.

"Well, it's my fault to begin with," I began, trying to keep all blame upon me. Even though Miya was out to destroy everything, something inside me was still torn to believe she had good down inside of her soul. DEEP down inside of her soul, but it was enough hope to keep my words softer towards her. "I was negligent to Sailor Twilight, otherwise known as Princess Miya. Sailor Twilight is the princess of a kingdom called Hayato on the planet Gwanwyn. I also own a kingdom on that planet. We were betrothed from birth, basically, though when I met her I wasn't unhappy with the decision.
"I met with her and promised her I'd return again soon. It's been 3 years since that promise and my kingdom has been engulfed in wars. I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am for neglecting the princess, but I cannot say it was altogether in my power to go straight when she expected me to come. Because of this, her heart has turned cold and she wants nothing more than to rule this planet to help fill that void. I believe it is partly aimed towards hurting myself, too. I don't know why she is taking this out on so many people."

As I rambled on, it came to my attention that Star might not even know how to fight against Miya at all. Her powers were new and I should probably explain a bit about that part.

"Well...I guess you're a bit new to the negative magic that Sailor Twilight uses against the senshi that are here to protect this planet. It's not really that different than the same powers you found out you possess today. All senshi come from a thing we call a star seed. Once a senshi is born, he or she has a thing called a star seed. It is their senshi's essence and, though it may never be used in their lifetime, it is there just in case danger arises.
"You, Star, are Sailor Moonlight. Your star seed has existed since the beginning of star seeds and you are a reincarnation of the original senshi Sailor Moonlight. With your existence, you help protect the galaxy in which we coexist. We are partners in protecting this galaxy, even if a senshi may turn against it from time to time. Your only goal is to help keep it safe, at all costs. This is the duty of a senshi. There have been many who have died to save their galaxies, but none of them have ever regretted it. Instead, they have lived on in our memories as courageous and brave. I only hope that you choose to come along on our path of justice to protect this universe from the evils that try to take over the purity and goodness that is in everything..."

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:59 pm
Chapter 3, Part B
Overwhelmed

"Well, isn't that convenient." I said to answer Lando's comment to his lady friend. I think she's the girl who welcomed me before, but I'm not sure. I don't even know her name...

I listened to Takashi's story and explanation with a growing sense of dread. When he finished, I wasn't quite sure what they wanted of me. Instead, I decided to go with what seemed like a safe topic. "What do you mean by 'reincarnation?' What happened to me in my past life?"

Faithful stepped up to the question this time. "You and the protector of Eiria gave your lives to protect this galaxy. Other than that..." the cat shook his head uncertainly. "I'm not even sure past that. It all happened so long ago, it's like a myth. You'll just have to remember on your own if you want more details."

"So basically, I'm a reincarnation of someone who's supposed to save the galaxy from your psycho girlfriend and others like her?" A small nod. "Oh, that's wonderful. Just ducky."

~*~

Thankfully, my manager had been watching the news. So he believed me when I said I was at the hospital after a dragon attacked me. That's a miracle in itself, considering I wouldn't believe myself. But I'm lucky I'm not him.

I got to Star's room only to hear voices within. Instead of walking in or knocking, I decided to do one of my favourite past times. Eavesdropping. You'd be surprised how easy it is. Especially for me, it seems. Star says I have super human hearing and sense of smell. I don't know if I'd go that far, but I have noticed if I concentrate I can suddenly hear a lot better. I don't question the universe's workings. But it is a very useful talent in situations like these.

I was somewhat put out at hearing that Takashi's story involved a female. Not that I've ever let that stop me from messing with people, but I sometimes think it'd be nice once and a while to be serious... The rest of his story seemed really off the wall. Other galaxies and star seeds... Not to mention reincarnation... No wonder Star is feeling overwhelmed. They're all crazy. And who was that third male voice?

When I heard the bitter edge to Star's sarcasm, I knew it was time to intervene. Not many people can tell when Star is about to break, but I've known her for far too long. I can't imagine her taking a responsibility like the one they just placed on her lightly, and that's a lot for one person to handle. Even for her big ego, the being told you have to save the world is a very daunting prospect.

Taking great pleasure in what I was about to do, I knocked twice before barging in to a group of surprised faces. "My manager said to take the day off, so I'm going to steal Star, if you guys don't mind." And with that, I scooped up my best friend and walked out of the room.

~*~

I sighed, jumping down from the bed. "I'll follow her." I was beginning to wonder what I had gotten myself into with this job. Moonlight was turning out to be more than a handful... I nodded to Midnight and Tabby as I let myself out. "I'll contact you if anything comes up."

With that, I followed Phelan and Star's trail and soon caught up with them.

~*~

Star was too dazed at first to say anything, so I made good use of my time without her struggling. I may not be made for physical labour, but I can carry my own best friend at least a block or so... when she's not trying to break away that is.

Which is about how far I got before she took note of her surroundings. A good thing too, cause while she doesn't weigh a lot, even she gets heavy after a while. "Put me down!!!!" she shirked. In my ear, I'll have you know. The things I put up with...

"It's about time you woke up. For a bright little Star," I said, using some of my favourite flowery language concerning her name, "you sure do weigh a ton." She glared at me as I set her down. "Is that any way to treat the best friend that just saved you from crazy people?"

"Stupid mutt..." I heard her mutter under her breath. But she didn't completely detach herself from me. Instead, she hugged my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. Anyone walking down the street would have thought we were dating, but I could feel Star was just tired. "How much did you over hear?"

"Most of it. Do you really believe all that stuff?"

"I don't know..."

We walked in silence for a bit. I noticed she was looking at some kind of broach, but I didn't comment. I also saw that cat following behind us, but as long as it didn't do anything, I was fine ignoring it.

When Star was about to turn down her own street when I steered her the opposite direction. She looked at me confused. "Ice cream." I said simply.

Star perked up after that. Especially since it was rather implied that it was my treat. She needed something after all of that. She's probably near an emotional breakdown and I don't blame her. First whatever it really was attacking us, then people telling her she's got to save the world... But the next time I see one of those guys (preferably Takashi), they were going to have a lot to answer for... Which reminds me... Who was that other male voice?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:24 pm
Chapter 3, Part C

Understanding

I watched as Star left the room and I began to feel sorry for her.
"I really can't blame her for feeling overwhelmed,"I said. I had gotten pretty good at detecting emotions from facial expressions and using my magic. Star was having a hard time accepting her rolse as a sailor senshi and I could understand that feeling all too well. One of our first missions as Sailor Sunlight and Tuxedo Star, I had almost lost Lando.

Lando and I were in our uniform and facing a monster that looked like a giant scorpian.
"You will not defeat us!"I had called to the monster.
"We'll see about that!" the scorpian-like monster declared as it launched a poisonous attack in my direction. Lando, being the noble prince he is, stepped in front of me and the poison hit him.
"Tuxedo Star!" I heard myself exclaiming as he feel to his knees. To make matters worse, the scorpian monster was laughing at us.
"How dare you attack him!"I exclaimed. It was at that moment I realized that I cared about Lando.
"Sunlight Blast!"I shouted as I sent a huge beam of light at the mosnter, destorying him instantly. I then dropped to me knees next to Lando and put his head gently on my lap.
"Oh Lando!"I said in anguish.
"Don't worry about me, Princess, it was an honor to protect you. I didn't want to lose you!"Lando softly said. Tears were streaming down my face as I felt him getting weaker and weaker.
"You can't die Lando, I love you!"I shouted. Unknown to me at that moment, my tears were beginning to glow. In a matter of moments, Lando began to glow too and when the light died away, Lando was standing strong before me.
"Thank you, Dea!"Lando said softly as he helped me to my feet and then embrassed me. I broke into a grin as I hugged him back, just happy to see that he was alive.
"I don't want to fight anymore!"I exclaimed. Just then Tabby and Midnight had appeared.
"You have to continue the fight, Dea. If you don't many innocent lives will die,"Tabby explained.
"Lando almost died!"I pointed out angrily.
"Tabby is right, doll. We have to make sure no one has to go through what you just went through. It is our duty to make sure everyone in the galaxy is safe!"Lando reminded gently. I was still upset, but I knew Lando was right. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and then looked up at Lando with a nod.
"You are right, Lan! We have to make sure no one goes through what I just went through!"I smiled. Lando took my hand and we walked to the garden together.

"Yeah, you are right, darling, we do know how she feels,"Lando spoke up. He took me by my shoulders and held me lovingly.
"Star will just have to find out how important she is to the galaxy, just like I did when I almost lost you,"I said softly.
"She'll learn, Dea. Hopefully not the hard way, like we had to learn it,"Lando replied tenderly.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Chapter 3, Part D
Forget Me So

I sat up in the bed, grasping my throat as I gasped for air. I had been falling. That dream was as if I had fallen to my death and was just now awakening. I couldn't remember anything else, though. Just the dream.

As the air filled my lungs, they burned and I coughed in immediate response. It felt like I was breathing for the first time. I couldn't remember anything about how I got here or where this was. I thought for only a moment before a name popped into my head. Sera. Was that my name? It sounded very familiar and I thought it could be no other name. Another name popped in my head almost as immediately as the first. Miya.

Something inside cringed as the name fell into the open, but it was the name that I knew I had to find its beholder. She was my enemy. Somehow, my instincts told me to hate this woman with everything inside. So, I vowed right then and there to find this Miya and to destroy her.

Huddling in the covers of the bed, I realized just how strange this place was. The walls were bare except for a picture or two. The lights were on, which meant someone else had been here before. What was this place and why was I in it? And what was that infernal racket that kept beeping. I found something strapped to my arm and cringed as I slowly pulled out the IV. Fluids.

As I stood, my legs gave out and I fell flat on my face, taking down the pole that held the fluids and another unsturdy machine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I heard the clamor from the other room and excused myself to go and check upon our suicidal guest from before. If she had woken up, she could be trying to jump out of the window. Instead, I nearly got an eyefull through the open door as I saw her laying down flat upon her face, her backside exposed. A flush rose to my face as I turned my back upon the girl instantly.

"Are you quite alright?" I questioned, listening for a response. The girl moaned for a moment before answering with a quick "yes." I was relieved to hear her getting up and turned back when I felt she was standing upright. To my relief, she had steadied herself and was smiling.

"I don't believe we've met," I greeted the girl, trying not to bring back any unwanted memories of her jumping. "I am called Takashi."

She gave her name to be "Sera" and a shiver went down my spine. Sera was the pen name that Miya had taken when she wrote to me, for fear that the letters would be intercepted otherwise. This girl was definitely not Miya, though. She looked too sweet and innocent to be that harsh woman.

"So I see that you're feeling better. That was quite a fall earlier," I said, just realizing that I hadn't wanted to bring back up the subject. Well, someone was bound to tell her sooner or later. Sooner always seemed a better option than later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Takashi mentioned the fall, it hit me that the dream must have been real. I was trying to commit suicide for some unknown reason. Or maybe I was pushed? No, the dream definitely showed me leaping off the building. I was trying to kill myself!

My breathing became harsher as I realized that I almost died earlier. It was a shock, to say the least, but I couldn't remember.

"I fell...and...I don't remember anything before that. Or anything after that. I just remember falling. And...I don't..." I said, my thoughts as scattered as my speech sounded. Images of the fall flashed through my mind. Nothing else. The other memories had been locked away, but why? Would my mind do this as a defense mechanism? There was some part of my past that it tried to lock away to protect me. Maybe that was for the best.

"I think...I have some sort of amnesia," I proclaimed suddenly. "Did you save me from the fall? I mean...sorry to switch subjects so suddenly, but did you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stared at the girl blankly.

"No, but Dea did. She's straight across the hall from here.

No sooner had the words left my mouth, than Sera had pranced out of the room and I had to avert my eyes once more. Didn't they tie those robes any tighter?

From what I could tell, though, the girl had strutted across the room and threw her arms around Dea in a tight embrace. I crept into the room and could hear soft sobs as Sera whispered a soft "thank you" to Dea. I smiled at the scene, a bit curious at how Lando would take the interferance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:23 pm
Chapter 3, Part E
Failure

I ate my ice cream quietly. As much as I wanted to talk to Phelan about every thing, he's already demonstrated a complete disbelief. I'm not sure if I believe it all myself, really. Especially not... especially not...

I shoved another spoonful of chocolate ice cream in my mouth, trying not to think about it. I mean, how could someone like me save the world? I've barely been able to hold onto my own little issues... Besides, I died the last time. That usually means failure. So what makes them think I could be of any help?

I watched several kids playing tag in the distance, thinking back to that dream I had. Another failure. If my mom hadn't seen Phelan and I go in that house as she was returning from shopping, I could have been seriously hurt. And then where would Phelan be? No, I've never been able to protect Phelan like he protects me...

~*~

An eleven year old Star was looking forlornly around the playground. Phelan was supposed to meet her here, but he hadn't come yet. The little girl was getting bored very quickly...

She jumped off the swing and started to head home when some very loud yelling attracted her wandering attention. A new game? It sounded strange. It was a lot of boys voices and they sounded happy but there was one...

One that sounded an awful lot like Phelan...

Star immediately started running toward the direction of the yelling, turning the corner to see a bunch of older boys ganging up on her best friend. They were much bigger than Phelan, which wasn't hard to do, and were trying to pound him to the ground for fun.

Not any longer, they weren't. Not if Star had anything to say about it.

The little girl ran into the group of boys, biting and screaming. It took three of them to finally pin her down, but they finally did. And then one of the bigger boys started twisting her arm at a angle that hurt. She let out a shout of pain.

"Well, what do we have here?" he said, pulling her arm back even harder.

There was a low growl coming from Phelan, where two other boys were holding him down. "Let her go! She's just a girl!"

"I don't think so. I think she needs to be taught a- Ow!" Star brought her heal down on the boy's foot in an effort to get away. It worked briefly, until he caught hold of her hair this time. Star screamed in pain.

She was never quite sure what happened next. All she knew was that one second she was being held by that boy, the next they were all running away from something. Phelan was still growling when he came up to check on her. "Star, are you alright?" Star nodded, vaguely sensing that Phelan had done something and that he was just as bewildered about it as she was.

Rather suddenly, Star was crying. She hugged Phelan tightly, afraid of what might have happened and because she hurt. Phelan had to bite his lip in pain as her hug put his fractured arm in a painful position, but he didn't move her. And that was the last time she cried in a very long time...

~*~

"Rhinwedd to Star, come in Star!" Phelan was waving a had in front of my face, trying to get my attention. I wanted to just throw myself in his arms again, like that time, and start crying. But that would get me nothing and would just confuse Phelan more. Besides, I've already cried once today. I'm not about to do it again. So I resisted and finished the now melted ice cream. "You okay?" he asked me, looking worried.

"I'm fine. I'm just... thinking." Thinking about how little I can do to solve my own problems, much less the world's. I couldn't even help my best friend, and they expect me to save the world? "Can we just go home now?"

Phelan sighed. I know he wants to help, but I just need a little bit more time. Thankfully, he understood. "Yeah, I'll walk you home now. Come on, kiddo."

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:26 pm
Chapter 3, Part F

A new Friend

I hugged Sera back as I heard her thanking me. Sera had caught me by surprise when she had entered the room and hugged me. As Sera hugged me, I saw Lando give me a questioning look from behind her.
I take it she is the girl you saved earlier?Lando asked me through thought-speak.
Yeah, she would be the one I saved from commiting suicide! Wonder why she seems so happy I saved her?I thought-spoke back to him.
Maybe she was just glad to see that someone cared enough to try and save her,Lando suggested.
That could be, Lan!I agreed, as a smile creeped on my face and Lando smiled back at me.
"You are very welcome!" I told her. It always filled me with joy when I could help someone out and the gratititude from Sera reminded me of another person we had saved.

Lando and I had just arrived on Rhinwedd a few weeks before and a huge monster had appeared. The monster looked like a cyclops from ancient mythology and it had a little girl tied to a tree behind it. Lando and I had transformed behind another tree and were now facing him.
"How dare you use a little girl as a hostage. I am Sailor Sunlight and on behalf of the galaxy, I will make you pay!" I exclaimed.
"We will make sure you can't hurt anyone ever again. I am Tuxedo Star!"Lando proclaimed.
"You two must be kidding me! You are just a pair of pipsqueaks! Eye Beam!" the cyclops called out as a laser shot out of his eye and headed in our direction. Lando pushed me to the ground and we barely missed being hit by the beam.
"You ok, Sunlight?"Lando asked me.
"Yeah, thanks!"I answered.
"Well, well, you two are still alive. You won't be for long!"the monster laughed as Lando helped me back to my feet.
"You won't have a chance to aatack us again! Sunlight Blast!" I called out in determination as I let a powerful beam of light escape from my hands. Lando threw one of his yellow roses at the cyclops' eye. My attack hit the monster and the monster yelled as he was instantly vaporized. Lando and I walked over to the little girl and Lando cut her free with his sword. The little girl ran to me and hugged me tightly.
"Thank you for saving me, Sailor Sunlight! i will never forget you!" the little girl smiled.

I never forgot the little girl and I wondered if she still remembered me.
"I was happy to help!"I told Sera.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:34 am
Chapter 3, Part G
Connections

Sera left the embrace, unembarassed whatsoever. She was thankful to be alive, even though she didn't know why she had jumped from the building in the first place.

"Even though I am more than grateful for your saving me, I'm afraid my journey must start now. I have to find the one called Mi--"

No sooner had those words left my mouth, than I heard a large bang and a dark shadow was cast from outside the window. The windows broke and glass flew everywhere from the great force outside. I shielded myself as best as I could, but as the glass had stopped flying, I found a good bit of it in my forearms and a few smaller bits clung in my legs. It sickened me to do so, but I began to pull the bigger ones. As I was doing so, the black shadow became darker and darker and I could hear a terrible roar, along with a stench of sulfur. At that point, something triggered in my brain that we had to get out of there. Takashi must have thought the same thing as we took Dea and Lando with us to get out of that hospital.

The floors shook and it was chaos in the hallway. Someone was screaming "Dragon!" repeatedly and there was another loud crash. As I looked up, the top of the building had been levelled off and a dragon was, indeed, flying above the hospital, giving our floor a nice sunroof. My heart sank as I watched the top half of the hospital being thrown about a mile away from the hospital. I wondered if the dragon planned to do the same to our half.

I want to help, but I don't know how. If only there was a way to save these people... I began to think, scared for their lives, more than for my own.

I saw that Takashi, Lando, and Dea had left my sight and now there were three people dressed up in costumes fighting the dragon. As I watched the chaos, I went into one of the rooms, where the madness surrounding me would stop and the people outside would not be able to see me cry. Was that all I was? A crybaby? I fell into the shadows and found that I had begun to glow. Before I knew what was going on, I had transformed into one of them. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Somewhere in my mind, I heard "Sailor Starlight" echoing through my thoughts. Yes, I could help the scouts outside with their task, for I was truly one of them. This had given me a new way to find Miya and to destroy her at all costs.

I leapt out of the open window and onto the pavement beside the other scouts.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:12 pm
Chapter 3, Part H
An Old Friend

I had already bid Phelan a fond farewell when I felt... something in the distance. Back towards the hospital I think. I had been in my room reading when I felt it. Dragonsong is one of my favourites, though I still think it's better when Phelan reads it to me.

I got up from my bed and looked out my window. I could see a fiery spot off in the horizon, just to the side of a beautiful setting sun. But the smoke from the burning was clouding the view...

There was a small thud behind me, and I turned to see that cat - Faithful, didn't it say? - standing there. "The dragon is attacking again. You should help them."

I looked back out to the window. "What good can I do? I can't save the world..."

"You did once before." I could feel the cat's eery violet eyes staring at my back. "In your previous life-"

"Well, I obviously wasn't very good at it!" I whipped around, angry with that cat. "Me and this other person died, right?! If I couldn't do it then, how-" I let out a gasp of pain as images started crowding my head. They were all whirling around, too fast for me to make out. Stumbling toward my bed, I heard Faithful mew in surprise and concern.

The room faded from my view as I clutched my head in pain. It all became a white blur. It was all spinning so fast, I couldn't...

A hand came into my line of view, stopping the barrage of images and pain. I looked up. Phelan? No, not Phelan... He was much older than Phelan. Longer hair too. And he was wearing this weird suit of armor. But same kind grey eyes...

I took his hand and stood up slowly. "Who-"

"Don't think too much. Just take it as it goes, Seren." Then he smiled at me and there was another flash of light...

Suddenly, I was back in my room, laying on the floor. Faithful was on top of me, calling out my name frantically. "I'm - fine..." I said, with a short pause. I was fine, really. Had I been dreaming? "That dragon is attacking again, right?"

Faithful was taken aback by the sudden change of subject. "Yes, but what just happened? One second you're fine, the next you're falling to the floor and you've-"

Don't think to much...

"Later." I sat up, spilling Faithful off of his perch on my chest. I was a little surprised to see that I had already transformed into that god awful short skirt. I sighed and opened the window, jumping out.

I automatically started taking the rooftop route, figuring it would be faster than running though mobs of people. So I jumped from building top to building top, getting to the hospital at the best speed I could make and hoping no one was standing below me. Stupid skirt. Who in their right mind fights in a skirt and high heels?

I certainly can't save the world, but Phelan's - er, rather that guy- was right. I just need to take things as they come for the moment at least. I'll sort things out later.

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff