Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:59 am
dorkus-malorkus
Sounds like a good idea! ^^ I'll.. erm.. buy a pack of Safari Balls then.

On the house, since you're one of the gamekeepers here. wink

Here are your Safari Balls! Enjoy your safari! What zone will you be exploring?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:03 am
Jishin
dorkus-malorkus
Sounds like a good idea! ^^ I'll.. erm.. buy a pack of Safari Balls then.

On the house, since you're one of the gamekeepers here. wink

Here are your Safari Balls! Enjoy your safari! What zone will you be exploring?

lol Sandy Desert. wh00t wh00t.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:09 am
dorkus-malorkus
lol Sandy Desert. wh00t wh00t.

The ground crunches under your footsteps as you walk towards the Sandy Desert exhibit. The temperature around you seems to suddenly rise about ten degrees, and you are faced with a large expanse of boulders and ridges of sand. A few large cacti dot the landscape, and the air shimmers with heat.

Some of the ridges seem to be changing shape very quickly, as if something were burrowing underneath the sand.

One of the cacti appears to be ... moving?

(What will you investigate?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:37 am
"Hunh? Spikey plants.. do a dance? That doesn't seem quite right," I mutter to myself, curiosity urging me forwards. I regret wearing the long-sleeve shirt and wide-belled pants, but my mind seems elseware at the moment. Slowly, but surely, I advance to the cacti, creeping with silcence in every step.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:44 am
dorkus-malorkus
"Hunh? Spikey plants.. do a dance? That doesn't seem quite right," I mutter to myself, curiosity urging me forwards. I regret wearing the long-sleeve shirt and wide-belled pants, but my mind seems elseware at the moment. Slowly, but surely, I advance to the cacti, creeping with silcence in every step.

As you slip around the back of a boulder, you get a closer look at the Pokémon you're stalking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a Cacnea!

It pauses briefly, as if it heard your clothing scrape against the rock, but then continues stomping along off to your left, cheerfully saying "Cac ... cacnea!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:53 am
Jishin
dorkus-malorkus

As you slip around the back of a boulder, you get a closer look at the Pokémon you're stalking.

It's a Cacnea!

It pauses briefly, as if it heard your clothing scrape against the rock, but then continues stomping along off to your left, cheerfully saying "Cac ... cacnea!"

I have to stop yourself from laughing as I reach in your pack for a Safari Ball.
'I can't tempt it with any Blocks.. because I don't have any! I sure hope this works!' I think to myself happily. I toss the green-ish ball towards the Pokémon.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:57 am
dorkus-malorkus

I have to stop yourself from laughing as I reach in your pack for a Safari Ball.
'I can't tempt it with any Blocks.. because I don't have any! I sure hope this works!' I think to myself happily. I toss the green-ish ball towards the Pokémon.

The ball flies towards the Cacnea and plunks it right on the top of its head! Surprised, the Pokémon whips around to see you, and turns as if to run!

At this moment, the Safari Ball splits open, and sucks the Cacnea inside. The ball falls to the ground and twitches ....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:06 am
Jishin
dorkus-malorkus

The ball flies towards the Cacnea and plunks it right on the top of its head! Surprised, the Pokémon whips around to see you, and turns as if to run!

At this moment, the Safari Ball splits open, and sucks the Cacnea inside. The ball falls to the ground and twitches ....

I whipe a bead of sweat from my brow. Whether it's from the sudden heat wave or from the rising excitment of my first time in the Safari zone, I'm not sure. Fingers crossed, and toes attempting, I grin and hope the Pokémon is mine.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:08 am
The Safari Ball twitches once ...

... twice ...

three times ...

and its latch-light goes off with a satisfying 'dwing!'.

You caught a Cacnea!

When you inspect the ball with your Pokédex, you discover that it's a female Cacnea, at level 20.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:23 am
.......*ish still waiting for her safari balls* I sent a trade a few days ago...  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:25 am
I grin triumphantly and give the V for Victory sign. "Sweetness!" I exclaim. "I think that's enough for now, though." I head out of the desert, and soon out of the Safari Zone.

And that's how it's done? Very cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:45 am
i WANNA TRY! Dang caps....but, I wanna...I already sent trade... crying  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:46 am
Fox Demon Shippo
.......*ish still waiting for her safari balls* I sent a trade a few days ago...

Weird! I was never notified of the trade, but it was sitting there at the bank! I am so sorry. Here are your Safari Balls.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 5  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:48 am
dorkus-malorkus
I grin triumphantly and give the V for Victory sign. "Sweetness!" I exclaim. "I think that's enough for now, though." I head out of the desert, and soon out of the Safari Zone.

And that's how it's done? Very cool!

Yep, that's how it works!

Remember, you still have four Safari Balls, so if you wanted to continue around the Safari Zone and catch more stuff, you could! 3nodding  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:48 am
Jishin
Fox Demon Shippo

Weird! I was never notified of the trade, but it was sitting there at the bank! I am so sorry. Here are your Safari Balls.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 5

It's okies! ^^

*grabs teh Safari balls, then heads to the light forest area*  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out