Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson -- #7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:38 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Oh, oh! I went to the book store, and it had something of best-selling biography or like nonfiction books, and The "Michael Jackson: Unmasked" book was number 7.

noo! gonk

Yeah, like it was the number 7 for best selling nonfiction book. I didn`t pay attention to it at first, but then when I went online and viewed this forum, I remembered. o-o
FOUND ANOTHER ONE. I don`t know if anyone mentioned this yet but, throughout the 197Os and 198Os Michael had 7 solo albums:
Got To Be There (1972)
Ben (1972)
Music & Me (1973)
Forever Michael (1975)
Off The Wall (1979)
Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987)

more 7s!
noo! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Oh, oh! I went to the book store, and it had something of best-selling biography or like nonfiction books, and The "Michael Jackson: Unmasked" book was number 7.

noo! gonk

Yeah, like it was the number 7 for best selling nonfiction book. I didn`t pay attention to it at first, but then when I went online and viewed this forum, I remembered. o-o
FOUND ANOTHER ONE. I don`t know if anyone mentioned this yet but, throughout the 197Os and 198Os Michael had 7 solo albums:
Got To Be There (1972)
Ben (1972)
Music & Me (1973)
Forever Michael (1975)
Off The Wall (1979)
Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987)

more 7s!
noo! gonk

OMG. "Thriller" won 7 seven Grammys.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

noo! gonk

Got To Be There (1972)
Ben (1972)
Music & Me (1973)
Forever Michael (1975)
Off The Wall (1979)
Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987)

more 7s!
noo! gonk

haha wrong there
it was eight  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

noo! gonk

Got To Be There (1972)
Ben (1972)
Music & Me (1973)
Forever Michael (1975)
Off The Wall (1979)
Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987)

more 7s!
noo! gonk

haha wrong there
it was eight

In the magizene I bought it said:
"1982: "Thriller" is released. The album will eventually win seven Grammys and become the world`s biggest selling record of all time."
gonk

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:01 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Got To Be There (1972)
Ben (1972)
Music & Me (1973)
Forever Michael (1975)
Off The Wall (1979)
Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987)

more 7s!
noo! gonk

haha wrong there
it was eight

"1982: "Thriller" is released. The album will eventually win seven Grammys and become the world`s biggest selling record of all time."
gonk

It won a record breaking 8
why is that magazine lying!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Got To Be There (1972)
Ben (1972)
Music & Me (1973)
Forever Michael (1975)
Off The Wall (1979)
Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987)

more 7s!
noo! gonk

haha wrong there
it was eight

gonk

Lol. its like a tribute magizene for him. LOL, I kissed EVERY page that had a picture of him. And thats a lot of pages. Plus it came with a poster, and I kissed his cheek on the poster. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

haha wrong there
it was eight

gonk

Lol. its like a tribute magizene for him. LOL, I kissed EVERY page that had a picture of him. And thats a lot of pages. Plus it came with a poster, and I kissed his cheek on the poster. xD

I need to get me a tribute magazine >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:00 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

haha wrong there
it was eight

gonk

The one I got was like 1O dollars. o-o  

aloeveriea

Lover

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty
Xwicked-eyesX
Michael Jackson -- #7
Posted Jul 7th 2009 4:10PM by TMZ Staff

Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

If you're looking for lottery numbers tonight, we recommend something with the number 7 in it.

Heard about that. I was so freaked out.
I'm hoping he'll come back to life the 7th anniversary of his death.

woah that would be EPIC!

That would be freaking awesome (and weird) if that happened!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

gonk

DAMN!
I'll still get one though XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

gonk

DAMN!

I was gonna get another one, but I have to get new headphones. I could`ve got them today, since I have enough money. But my mom wouldn`t take me to Best Buy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

DAMN!

I was gonna get another one, but I have to get new headphones. I could`ve got them today, since I have enough money. But my mom wouldn`t take me to Best Buy.

I'm going to the mall Thursday, so I might by one then.
I have to see
If not, I'm just gonna buy a poster and see if my mom can buy me a frame so I can frame it and hang it in my room  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

DAMN!

I have to see
If not, I'm just gonna buy a poster and see if my mom can buy me a frame so I can frame it and hang it in my room

Thats cool. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

DAMN!

I have to see

Thats cool. cool

I know lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

DAMN!

I have to see

Thats cool. cool

I know lolz

I have 7 posters of him 0.o but no picture frames, I need them though, because I wont hang them up till I do.
oh another 7, theres 7 different posters of him at walmart right now 0.o...well mine any way, i dont know about any other place.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff