Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The first game/system you ever owned. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm
The first SYSTEM I ever PLAYED I believe was a Sega Genesis.

The first SYSTEM I ever OWNED was a Nintendo 64, first games of which were Pokemon Stadium and OoT.

The first HANDHELD I ever owned was a Game Boy Color with Pokemon Blue.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 am
First gaming system I owned was a see-through GameBoy Pocket. The game was Super Mario Land. Good times.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 am
An uber cool lime green Game Boy Color with Link's Awakening and Pokemon Gold. cool Oh ya, I was cool with my Game Boy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 am
Sega Genesis/Pink Goes to Hollywood.

Let's just say it was Sonic 2, alright? >_<  

Thanatoast Crunch

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:33 pm
The first system I played was my dad's Atari. Can't remember any games from back then, though.

The first system I owned was an NES with Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt.

The first system I received new in the box was a Sega Genesis. The pack-ins were Columns and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, but I got all four Sonic games with it and played those a hell of a lot more.

My first handheld (and the first system I bought with my own money, since I was 12 and saving up that $100 took forever) was a kiwi Game Boy Color with Pokemon Blue. This is the system I credit for both bringing me back to Nintendo and making video games a primary hobby for me.

And the first console I bought with my own money was a Wii, using my high school graduation money on launch day, with Twilight Princess, Red Steel, and Excite Truck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm
First system I played was an NES with Mario/Duckhunt, Blades of Steel, and Super Mario Bros. 3

First system I owned was an SNES and Sega Genesis, on the same day. I got Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Avalanche, Sonic 3, and a few other awesome games.  

LifelessFawkes

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm
The first system that I owned, as in it was brought into my house and I was allowed to play it, was a Sega Genesis. I can't remember what game I played first, as I was 6 or something, but I knew I had the original Sonic the Hedgehog, Aladdin, The Lion King, The Jungle Book, and Ecco the Dolphin in the beginning. Some of the chords got lost though, so I can't play it anymore, but my cousins still have theirs in a box somewhere, and once in a blue moon, they take it out. Still love The Ren and Stimpy game.

The first system that I bought was a silver Nintendo Gamecube, and that was bought between my and my siblings combined savings. I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN, because it was mostly MY money, but TheUltimateTris hogged it all the time, claiming, "But it was MY idea." So I called him fat and he threw a fit and sometimes cried. I think the first games we got were Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4, Tak and the Power of JuJu (which was busted), and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 pm
The first system that I ever got was this:

User Image
It was my tenth birthday at the time and I wanted to get a game to go with it. So I was looking through the games they had and this caught my eye:
User Image
It was pretty fun for awhile, but I was stupid and only trained one of the pokemon that I had. As in, my level 5 Chikorita. Anyway, after some event where I was awesome, it was time for me to get another game. So we went to go look for one and I saw the game that would make me the gamer that I am today:
User Image
I played this game pretty much nonstop and blame it for wanting to get more games and eventually own almost ever Nintendo system there is.  

wariodude128

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:34 pm
Pokemon blue version was probably the first game I ever bought myself. I played the everlovin' crap out of that. Then my friend borrowed it, lost it, and sold it, after forgetting he'd already sold his.

HE sold it for a few ******** cents
THAT IRKS ME.

That cartridge had some sentimental value!

As far back as I can remember we had a genesis and a super nintendo, but when I was born I think we already had an NES... I think...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm
The first system I played was an Atari 6400 and it was the coolest thing.

The first system I owned was an Inteli-Vision with Dungeons and Dragons.  

san_soo_student

wariodude128

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm
squirrle_god
The first system I played was an Atari 6400 and it was the coolest thing.

The first system I owned was an Inteli-Vision with Dungeons and Dragons.

Sorry to tell you this, but there is no system called an Atari 6400. There are however three versions of the system: 2600, 5200 and finally 7800. I would think that you mistook the 7800 as 6400 since it's closest in numbers. Otherwise, you had a Commodore 64(Don't ask, I don't really know what that is either).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 am
My first system that I played was an Atari. I played Asteroids allllll day.

Then my parents decided to be hip and buy a NES, and ever since then I have owned/played every Nintendo system.  

melonkuma

Kalathiss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am
First system played was my cousin's NES and the original Super Mario.

First owned (and responsible for my addiction to this day) was an N64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64. Those 2 were a deadly combination on my young psyche. I am now a full nerd.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm
Sega master system with the 8-bit Sonic the hedgehog built into the console. My first handheld was a dark green gameboy colour with pokemon blue.  

ExplosiveDragon4

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 pm
GBA. Rayman Advance.
I wish I could of played the NES. It makes me sad to think I never got to play Duck Hunt with a Zapper gun XD
But ya know I got a N64 randomly, I'll probably get a NES someday.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff