Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I killed a black widow O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad spider
  Go away
View Results

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm
rofl Wow... I get superman then. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 pm
How about the original teen titans.
(originally they were older)

I'd take starfire.  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Original Teen Titans? I only know about the cartoon that was on tv though they don't show it anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 am
The original teen titans comic book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_(comics)

Their first appearance was in "The Brave and the Bold #54" in July 1964.  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 am
Absolutely-fricken'- not!!! None of the guys in those were cute!!! It was only the chicks... crying Although... Nightcrawler would be fun...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 am
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
Absolutely-fricken'- not!!! None of the guys in those were cute!!! It was only the chicks... crying Although... Nightcrawler would be fun...

What !
You'd rather I say "I'll take the starfire from the teen titans we know"
(i thought everyone would find that creepy - considering how young they are)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am
xwhateverxdudex
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

What !
We thought you meant the older Starfire. stare Don't be a *****. That's not creepy; it's repulsive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:51 am
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

What !
We thought you meant the older Starfire. stare Don't be a *****. That's not creepy; it's repulsive.

I did mean the older one. (she's hot)
But no one seems to know her.
(so I was being sacastic)

So be relieved that I AM NOT a *****, it's animated, so the term you're looking for is lolicon.
A label which could be given to almost any anime fan that has ever thought that a character was attractive. Especially when you consider that appearently most anime characters are underage.
(or at least look it - I believe that was YOUR argument a while back)  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm
There are too many ***** these days. I mean, they even have their own street crossing sign!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm
I didn't care whether you liked the new one or old one, both are awesome. Phoenix was awesome too though. (Not Jean Gray, the one people said was her daughter.)  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 pm
aamiller321
There are too many ***** these days. I mean, they even have their own street crossing sign!

LOL
Those signs are funny.
Though I usually just say it the way it's spelled.

raven: no one seems to like jean gray.
(i wonder why) ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 pm
xwhateverxdudex
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

What !

So be relieved that I AM NOT a *****, it's animated, so the term you're looking for is lolicon.
A label which could be given to almost any anime fan that has ever thought that a character was attractive. Especially when you consider that appearently most anime characters are underage.

I don't care if it's hand-drawn and you call it Super Happy FunTime. Lolicon is still repulsive. There's a difference between saying 'that's an attractive character' and 'I wish I could have sex with that child.' Some loli is drawn to make it obvious that the character is underage, some as young as toddler years, and they're drawn in a very sexualized manner. A line has to be drawn somewhere.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321

LOL
Those signs are funny.
Though I usually just say it the way it's spelled.

raven: no one seems to like jean gray.
(i wonder why) ?

Because she was a b***h with a childish issue... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 am
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

What !

I don't care if it's hand-drawn and you call it Super Happy FunTime. Lolicon is still repulsive. There's a difference between saying 'that's an attractive character' and 'I wish I could have sex with that child.' Some loli is drawn to make it obvious that the character is underage, some as young as toddler years, and they're drawn in a very sexualized manner. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

To be honest, I draw the line when someone wants to act on it. Besides that, people generally have the freedom to create whatever kind of "art" they want to create. We can't go around thought-policing everyone. I think there's a distinction people need to make between ***** and child molester; the former isn't guilty of any crime against a child. But this is starting to get extended discussiony. sweatdrop

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:49 am
Iakun
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
purpleravenhawk
xwhateverxdudex
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

What !

To be honest, I draw the line when someone wants to act on it. Besides that, people generally have the freedom to create whatever kind of "art" they want to create. We can't go around thought-policing everyone. I think there's a distinction people need to make between ***** and child molester; the former isn't guilty of any crime against a child. But this is starting to get extended discussiony. sweatdrop

Agreed
"thought police are bad"

Besides, the original definition of "lolita" was NOT small child but rather a girl that just had a "petite" form. (even one that was overage could be called that)

The problem is that people have a tendency of exagerating things until it becomes wrong.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff