Pokemon Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayvuir-Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:31 pm
Mori_hime
nyan, Crystal WAS pretty darned awesome! ^^ I'm still a big sucker for the Red/Blue versions, though...just because I'm stuck in the past blaugh
Right now I'm on Ruby! woo! restarted because I forgot what my hometown was called! xd

I got Ruby recently. So far, I've gotten three badges, and I have no idea what any of the cities are called. I don't know a lot of the new Pokémon either. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:34 pm
Don't worry, you will get the hang of the new cities and pokemon rather quickly once you get surf and fly...  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HitoNoJiko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:34 pm
Ayvuir-Blue
Mori_hime
nyan, Crystal WAS pretty darned awesome! ^^ I'm still a big sucker for the Red/Blue versions, though...just because I'm stuck in the past blaugh
Right now I'm on Ruby! woo! restarted because I forgot what my hometown was called! xd

I got Ruby recently. So far, I've gotten three badges, and I have no idea what any of the cities are called. I don't know a lot of the new Pokémon either. sweatdrop

nyan...maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the new Pokémon. they're (at least in my opinion) much more...CUTESY...than the Pokémon from Crystal & before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:35 pm
Mori_hime
nyan...maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the new Pokémon. they're (at least in my opinion) much more...CUTESY...than the Pokémon from Crystal & before.

*is over-enthusiastic* I feel exactly the same way! I thought I was the only one.. sweatdrop  

Ayvuir-Blue

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:59 pm
Mori_hime
Ayvuir-Blue
Mori_hime

ARGH... I WROTE OUT THIS ENTIRE MINI-REVIEW OF R/S WITH ALL THE REASONS WHY I HATED IT, AND I LOST IT. *kicks Gaia until it says Zeeky Boogy Doog and explodes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:02 pm
Ginga
Mori_hime
Ayvuir-Blue
Mori_hime

ARGH... I WROTE OUT THIS ENTIRE MINI-REVIEW OF R/S WITH ALL THE REASONS WHY I HATED IT, AND I LOST IT. *kicks Gaia until it says Zeeky Boogy Doog and explodes*

o_OOOO
uh...so can I buy you the cat boots? I'll have 800g left over, I promise...  

HitoNoJiko

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:16 pm
Mori_hime
Ginga
Mori_hime
Ayvuir-Blue
Mori_hime

o_OOOO

But then I'll seriously feel bad. I have this whole issue with people giving me stuff. XD XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:18 pm
Mori_hime
Ginga
Mori_hime
Ayvuir-Blue
Mori_hime

o_OOOO

*sniffs* But but then I'll feel indebted. Totally. And that'll make me feel bad. Totally. *Snifiiiifififi*

sweatdrop  

Ginga

HitoNoJiko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:23 pm
wow, this is strange. my comp says everyone's offline, including myself, AND I can't see new posts! wow!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:23 pm
Ayvuir-Blue
Mori_hime

*is over-enthusiastic* I feel exactly the same way! I thought I was the only one.. sweatdrop
Yea I know what you mean...like theres a heart Pokémon! A HEART!!! If that isn't too cutesy, I don't know what is...  

Andy1989

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:30 pm
Yeah Slaking is so kawaii.

Hmm any one ever tried an all king team?
Kingdra
Slaking
Slowking
Kingler
Nidoking
Seaking

yeesh alot of water pokemon, that's not good (high weakness to electricity)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:34 am
hm...dammit, i forgot what i was gonna say when i was reading all ur posts! crap! ah oh well itll come back to me later...  

milkfarts

ADozenFuries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:59 am
Thanks for mentioning LeafGreen and Emerald, Aoi Hikari. Didn't know they were coming out or that they even existed. Ruby is the game I'm currently playing. Its okay though they should've let you go to Johto(sp?) and Kanto. Hopefully in the next game they realise you'll be able to go to all for 4 lands. What I like best about ruby is the graphics and the the secret bases and some of the new Pokemon. Some are just.. ehh. to cute for me. I haven't gotten around to buying Crystal though I probably will now since all of you are giving it good ratings. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:02 am
aww, you don't get to go to the other worlds? curses. *smolders*
CRYSTAL WILL COMPLETE YOUR LIFE xd  

HitoNoJiko

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:06 am
I've never gone for the whole "Cute" thing myself, being a fan of rock-types. (Or at least what most people call cute--I think Golem is cute, for example.) But any complaints can be taken up with Aggron and Absol, my new secretaries.

...Thay aren't all cute, noooo sir. >=)  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces