Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
What were you doing the day and min MJ passed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm
OmgItsDee_x
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
I think it is okay to become a fan after his death, because now people now the good in him except beleiving all the negative things about him when he was alive. It's better to celebrate his life then to celebrate the fact that he died..

AMEN!

AMEN TO THAT!! xp
WOO HOO.!! PRAiSE MICHAEL.! ;]

*gets down and bows* we're not worthy! we're not worthy! XD
sorry, Wayne's World moment lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:08 pm
I was on iTunes with the T.V. on next to me...
I was watching the news 'cause some stories intrest me. Then... The nightmare came on. I didn't believe it, until all the news stations started confirming it.

My cousin said that he was happy, quote, "That the freak died."
I wanted to rip his head off.

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
I think it is okay to become a fan after his death, because now people now the good in him except beleiving all the negative things about him when he was alive. It's better to celebrate his life then to celebrate the fact that he died..

AMEN!

AMEN TO THAT!! xp
WOO HOO.!! PRAiSE MICHAEL.! ;]

*gets down and bows* we're not worthy! we're not worthy! XD
sorry, Wayne's World moment lolz
Lmaoo.!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:24 pm
well it wus a day before my b-day and my mom and i were in my room talking about things like wat did i want for my b-day dinnr and stuff like that. then my dad came in my room and wus like "michael jackson died today. can u belive it??" then i wus all like "omg u have to b kidding!!!" then i ran into the living room and saw on the news that it wus true. but at least it didnt happen on my b-day cus that wud of been the saddest birthday evr ):  

secret-in-me

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 pm
secret-in-me
well it wus a day before my b-day and my mom and i were in my room talking about things like wat did i want for my b-day dinnr and stuff like that. then my dad came in my room and wus like "michael jackson died today. can u belive it??" then i wus all like "omg u have to b kidding!!!" then i ran into the living room and saw on the news that it wus true. but at least it didnt happen on my b-day cus that wud of been the saddest birthday evr ):

aww that's sad!
but I'm happy it didn't happen on your birthday  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:28 pm
I was in the living room, listening to my iPod, not paying attention to the TV in front of me.
Then, I got a call from my friend. She said Michael Jackson was dead... and she was crying. I was in completely disbelief. I ran to my Mom and told her that and she was in disbelief, too. So, all of us flipped the TV channel to the news, and it showed MJ was dead.
Then, a couple minutes later, it said he was in a coma.
WTF?!
I told my friend that and she screamed, "Live, Michael, live!" She told me to call her if anything else happened.
I hanged up. He was then pronouced dead. I called her back, told her, then hanged up again.
That was how I found out.

edyluewho

Friend

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
I was in the living room, listening to my iPod, not paying attention to the TV in front of me.
Then, I got a call from my friend. She said Michael Jackson was dead... and she was crying. I was in completely disbelief. I ran to my Mom and told her that and she was in disbelief, too. So, all of us flipped the TV channel to the news, and it showed MJ was dead.
WTF?!
I told my friend that and she screamed, "Live, Michael, live!" She told me to call her if anything else happened.
I hanged up. He was then pronouced dead. I called her back, told her, then hanged up again.

I never heard about how he was in a coma... that's interesting
and I love your signature
I posted it on her for the girls to see and we love it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty
WTF?!

Yeah, they said he was dead, they said he was in a comma. WTF?
Lol. Yeah, I loved this pic. My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. Five minutes later, I found my mom still laughing.
Edit: I love your sig, too.

edyluewho

Friend

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty
WTF?!

Yeah, they said he was dead, they said he was in a comma. WTF?
Lol. Yeah, I loved this pic. My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. Five minutes later, I found my mom still laughing.
Edit: I love your sig, too.

same here
I couldn't stop laughing when I found it
but the whole coma thing...yeah weird
and thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 pm
I was in Las Vegas most likely playing Zeus II. When we found out we sat in our room and cried most of the night and then went to a memorial on Fremont Street.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 am
I was on ventura boulevard ironicly looking for some of his records in some antique shops, and i overheard some people talking about it, and then of course, the radio played all of his songs, and i just broke down..so.....that concludes my story...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 pm
Iwqe
I was on iTunes with the T.V. on next to me...
I was watching the news 'cause some stories intrest me. Then... The nightmare came on. I didn't believe it, until all the news stations started confirming it.

My cousin said that he was happy, quote, "That the freak died."
I wanted to rip his head off.

damn your cousin...
damn him  

UnKnown Bitter

Midnight Masia

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:21 am
I was sleeping!! eek When he died, it was 26 June around 2-3 AM here so yea... I use my radio as my alarmclock and the first thing i heard when i woke up was .. MJ died sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am
i was at my house listening to music and getting eady for cheerleading practice, i had no idea that michael was gonna die in a few mintues, then at practice i had to find out by two cheerleaders, i broke dwn thankgod it was near the end of practice, but my eyes got SO BIG and the next thing i new tears where running down my face, it was so werid cuz most of the practice there was a doudle rainbow in the sky... i guess one was for michael and the other for farrah fawcett... crying  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 pm
Well, I was in my room, and It was raining out. I had just switched from Gaia, to face book, and one of my friends had and update saying, "I cant believe Michael Jackson died." (this I was hoping wasnt true, ) of course I didnt believe it at first, so I looked it up online, and It was saying the same thing, (Im pretty sure that my heart stopped for a second) so I ran into the living room, where my mom had it on the news, but she wasnt in the living room and It said that he wasnt breathing, and he just went into cardiac arrest, and he was at the hospital, were the were trying to revive/ resisitate him. (so this was before even the news, knew he had died. at least an hour before) I was flipping out, and no one was around, so I ran out side in the the rain to my grandmothers house( she doesnt live that far away) and I opened the door and said, did you know Michael Jackson just died?!?!?! she said no, and I told her to turn it onto the news. She told me he wasnt dead yet. So I told her that I found a news article online that said that he had. So I ran back home in the rain again to get my labtop,(mom and dad wouldnt believe it either, they were in the livivng room when I came back) and ran back to her house...brung it up to show here where I had found it and a bit later, they had pronounced him dead. I was so hoping it wasnt true, but...yeah...I almost started crying. ( i dont cry alot or often, at all, i dont know why, there are only somethings that make me cry and still almost do when, I watch those videos of him and his kids.)  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff