Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 pm
Well, actually, ..KH2 specifically. I think its because of Axel and Demyx xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 pm
I actually don't like KH that much. I absolutely luv Final Fantasy, TWEWY, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana though.
So I guess I've got Square-Enixitis. xd  

JirachiChick1

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm
BlueSparker
KH2, alot better.
this.

It's not a bad series though. Kinda kiddish, but not bad. I can't play the first one anymore though, because it gives me motion sickness like you would not believe. My only complaint is that (whited out for spoilers) did they have to kill EVERY Organization member off? I mean, Demyx was totally harmless. I kept waiting for Sora to break into an epiphany and kill himself out of murderous guilt, or something.

I'm also getting kinda worried about how they're probably going to milk this s**t for all it's worth, and just make it stupid. I mean, I can see Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Chain Of Memories, and MAYBE this Big Number/2 that's coming out (I'm skeptical about Xion and the maybe plot), Birth By Sleep, I don't know, but they'll make it stupid eventually. One point to the original plot, then the rest of it stupid filler to spin off into ANOTHER plot.

And they didn't need to give EVERYBODY a keyblade. And if Mickey had one, why the hell did he send off for another one?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 pm
I agree on you with the keyblade thing, and also, I just hope they don't overdo all the sequels, or else we might have a Sonic-situation on our hands.  

Tanzama -CCV-

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:51 pm
ShisoVienna90
I agree on you with the keyblade thing, and also, I just hope they don't overdo all the sequels, or else we might have a Sonic-situation on our hands.

The Betman
inb4 KH marvel/disney game

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:08 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
I played KH when I went to a friend's house I was like:
"This is terrible! And it's repetitive!" I think they told me "its not a button masher, its very innovative." Riiiiiiight
The only Square-Enix game I'll play is TWEWY.

Lord of Armageddon
Eh, it's an okay game series.

TWEWY is way better though.

Other TWEWY fans!

I enjoyed Kingdom Hearts, but I never actually finished it myself. I watched my sister finish it, and later beat the endboss with her file.
Ehh, I admit it. I like TWEWY better.
But, it's still not bad.

Kikien

Dapper Pants

Lunar Falcon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 am
I played a couple hours of the first game and got bored with it. >_>  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash