Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
If I was a mutant... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutants are...
  Rugged sexy pieces of man meat like Wolverine
  Cute nerds swinging around on webs who aren't really mutants...
  Guild members who think Ia-chu clearly has something on the mind
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 pm
Moonracer

Dude: Oh man I remember that show! I LOVED that show it was so funny! I loved some of the stuff he installed into it and some of the labels of the buttons. Oh that show cracked me up wish it was still around sometimes.

Yeah, the Conveniantly Placed Oil Refinery.... and the Abandoned Warehouse in the Middle of Nowhere. smile .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Dude: Nope, you're not the only one that liked that show! I thought it was hilarious! It was just fun to watch.

Miller: *laughs* Oh man I know! I also love how...oh what's his name the big guy...he was always going for a squishy I think it was when someone or something decided to attack the city. I remember the one that their battle leveled the entire city and there for he couldn't get his squishy...yet he finds the machine unharmed on some rubble and can get it. *laughs* It just cracked me up the whole thing!  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 am
His name was coop.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 pm
After reading some old comics books, Doctor Strange's powers would be neat to have.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:16 am
That would be awesome !  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 pm
Speedball's powers would be cool too. But really, who would want to be Aqua Man? The only way he's useful on land is if the bad guys have huge fishtanks full of sharks conveniantly placed around the city.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:00 pm
Yeah, poor aquaman, not much use is he?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 pm
Okay, I have a new favorite superhero, Space Ghost.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am
Hmm

Never watched it.
By the time I had heard of it, the only thing I could find was the talk-show version. "Space Ghost coast to coast"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Yeah that show is hilarious.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am
I never watched it though, I was usually watching something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 pm
I thought Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast was boring and stupid the only time I watched was when there was absolutely nothing else on to watch.

Dude: Thank you! Yes, Coop! He was funny.

miller: Who's Doctor Strange and what was his powers? The name seems familiar but I'm drawing a complete blank. sweatdrop Oddly enough if I remember correctly, which I might not be my brain is questionable right now, there was a comic where Aqua Man was first introduced he was about to attack a city because all the land walkers were polluting his ocean. I believe it took Batman talking to him or fighting him or was it Superman for him to finally back down. The guy had a freakin army and not to mention he could probably flood a good part of the land. *shrugs* I don't think he's completely useless but he's not as...strong as he would be in water this is true.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:40 am
HEY MOONRACRER !!!

Behold wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Strange

AND it has a section on powers and abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm
Moonracer, you're confusing Aqua Man and the Sub Mariner, who was a sort of neo-villain because he was angry at people after they polluted the ocean and destroyed his homeland.  

aamiller321

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm
I remember a cartoon where they did something like that with Aquaman, tho. confused It was some kind of justice league cartoon or something. Gah, there've been so many of them.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff