Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Death Note: Another note, the Los Angeles BB murder cases Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flamesofhell03

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:58 am
I love this book. My favorite part has to be when BB is eating jam at the first victim house. and then he crawls around on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:52 pm
lol I know, right? I cracked up everytime I read that he was skittering around on the ground, mainly cuz I tried to picture a guy that looked like L doing that. xD

I think they should make an anime or manga on the B.B. murder cases...I mean I like how Beyond Birthday is shrowded in mystery but come on, I only have one picture of what he looks like...and that's the cover of the book. (I got it off of Death Note Wiki) :/  

Ayelen Keehl

MyHeartBelongs2LRyuzaki

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 am
I Absolutely LOVE that novel!!!
I might say some spoilers You Have Been WARNED!!!!

When BB is trying to figure out his evil laugh
"Mmm...mm.mm-hmm-hmm-hmmm...mm, mm, mm...Zo zo zo zo ...no that's a horrible laugh...henh henh henh"
That was from the book and yes i looked it up in the book that is exactly what it says in the book

Spoiler Alert!!!
oh and the part when Naomi is in the bathroom calling L and L asks her if Ryuzaki was cool and shes says no and he stays silent for a moment I seriously thought that Ryuzaki was L haha but I was soooo wrong

And then Ryuzaki pretending to be a corpse. "I cannot hear you. i am a corpse. I am dead." (I did not look that up. Frankly i was too lazy to look that part up so i wrote it by memory. So I am sorry if it is wrong. My bad) but i cracked up at that part and it never gets old Hahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:02 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Just finished it this week (In 3 days- I couldn't put it down). It was absolutely awesome, almost as good as the actual series (It was definately better than the second half). I decided after reading that BB is my new favourite character. Shame how it ended for him though. sad

Book was funny too. Best line ever written: "'Gah!' said the corpse."

xd That line was the best! I only read it online...But I WILL own it! I WILL! Barnes and Noble has it!!! -storms the doors down- scream
*ahem* Everytime I read that line I lol btw. >.>  

Ayelen Keehl

Beware Of Cryselda

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 pm
heh. i loved the book. i have it in my little library right now. ^^

i actually liked BB. he was odd and hillarious. sad that he had to be psycho and try to kill himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 am
I loved this book! I was rereading it just yesterday, actually. The deductions never cease to amaze me, so it's a true Death Note spin-off!  

dykno_soar

Varitas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:56 pm
I want to read it soo bad gonk Beyond Birthday looks soo cool whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 pm
Marsh Mallow Cannibal
I loved it too. I really enjoyed getting more insight on times before L's death.

Wish they had a second one gonk

Marsh MC speaks the truth.
I'm with him.  

L-Mori

BlackEyedJester

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:38 am
I haven't read the book yet but one of my friends have and he keeps saying that I look and act exactly like BB which is weird because my name starts with B and I love Strawberry Jam lol I'm planing to buy the book soon ... I really wish they put B in the anime... Or at least keep him alive and put a scene where he was informed of L's passing... That or make a LABB Murder cases movie... In anime and live action narrated by Mello or Near.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 pm
that was the best death note book i ever read, it was funny when naomi and ryuzaki found the manga. ryuzaki has a funny sense of humor.  

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ninja_toaster1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Yes yes yes I love this book... the jam was funny but I really like the part where misora and ryuzaki are disscussing the locks that made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt. I also like how she figured out that ryuzaki was the killer I was so stoked and dare I say proud of misora. Long story short this book was amazing and yes the crawling backwards thing was funny too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:28 pm
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx
I haven't read the book yet but one of my friends have and he keeps saying that I look and act exactly like BB which is weird because my name starts with B and I love Strawberry Jam lol I'm planing to buy the book soon ... I really wish they put B in the anime... Or at least keep him alive and put a scene where he was informed of L's passing... That or make a LABB Murder cases movie... In anime and live action narrated by Mello or Near.

Apperantly he was one of the people that kira killed in the jail... you know in the early parts of the anime. or so I've heard.  

ninja_toaster1

BlackEyedJester

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 pm
ninja_toaster1
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx

Apperantly he was one of the people that kira killed in the jail... you know in the early parts of the anime. or so I've heard.

Yes, He would've died about the same time a Naomi Misora. Probably why L remembered that case. I find it ironic. I mean B looks like L. So Light could've pictured BB and wrote L's name. But I'm glad he didn't smile lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx
ninja_toaster1
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx

Yes, He would've died about the same time a Naomi Misora. Probably why L remembered that case. I find it ironic. I mean B looks like L. So Light could've pictured BB and wrote L's name. But I'm glad he didn't smile lol

whoa you are so right. That would have been interesting that is if he even knew the connection between B and L XD  

ninja_toaster1

NoWayOutOfEden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:24 pm
I read the entire book, but the writing skill was very poor. However, I did enjoy the plot twists smile It was worth the read.  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff