Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Pictures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
I can't help and notice his uhh area in the third pic xd redface

lol, i noticed too.
haha, I think the second pic is the best for me.

and i have one more question...my grandmother really doesnt like some of his dance moves, like in the first picture. What can I tell her the next time she complains? any ideas?
I mean I dont see anything wrong with the way his dances, I mean i've seen....um more graphic, if you get what I mean. xp

Well the only thing I can think of is the fact that it's like his signature thing XD
and yeah he has done more graphic (but I don't mind XD)
tell her that when he dances, he's just doing what the music makes him feel
that's what he said to Oprah
he'd grab his crotch because the rthym of the music just conveid something in him to do it
he was an impulsive dancer almost
you're lucky to be born in the 80's, I was born in 91 0.o
and I dont mind either, lol
and I've told her that, but, she basically said yea right, so I tried xp she wont listen...I guess she doesnt understand how the rhythm actually travels through the body...she doesnt like anything past country music....which I despise, unless it is Reba xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

lol, i noticed too.

and i have one more question...my grandmother really doesnt like some of his dance moves, like in the first picture. What can I tell her the next time she complains? any ideas?
I mean I dont see anything wrong with the way his dances, I mean i've seen....um more graphic, if you get what I mean. xp

Well the only thing I can think of is the fact that it's like his signature thing XD
he'd grab his crotch because the rthym of the music just conveid something in him to do it
and I've told her that, but, she basically said yea right, so I tried xp she wont listen...I guess she doesnt understand how the rhythm actually travels through the body...she doesnt like anything past country music....which I despise, unless it is Reba xp

honey I was born in 93 lol
Kendra was born in the 80's
and I like Taylor Swift and Shania Twain and some other guy that idk his name xd  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

lol, i noticed too.

and I like Taylor Swift and Shania Twain and some other guy that idk his name xd

lol, oops, I have read too much today xp it's been a very long day...a 3 hour and 45 minute chem. class wears you out...everything is getting mixed up in my head right now.lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

lol, i noticed too.

lol, oops, I have read too much today xp it's been a very long day...a 3 hour and 45 minute chem. class wears you out...everything is getting mixed up in my head right now.lol

aww it's ok
you're in college
I can't believe you are on here, having intelligent conversations lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
well if anyone doesnt have or know where to find the pictures, does anyone know which concert/ which performance or award show those pics were taken in. I forgot, but i thought it was some award show, like the grammys or something, im not sure...

It should be the 1995 VMAs
that performance was EPIC!

Thank you so much. I have to go look for the video now xp

no prob hun
and yes find the video
that whole performance... makes me wish so badly I was born in the 80's so that in the 90's I could've gone to a concert XD

I miss read this comment....sorry about that.... redface  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

aww it's ok
you're in college

I've ran across alot of older people than me on here....I think I saw someone in their late 30's the other day.

but this guild is cool, You guy's are great to talk too.

and how do you mean intelligent conversations? that can be taken alot of different ways lol.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
well if anyone doesnt have or know where to find the pictures, does anyone know which concert/ which performance or award show those pics were taken in. I forgot, but i thought it was some award show, like the grammys or something, im not sure...

It should be the 1995 VMAs
that performance was EPIC!

Thank you so much. I have to go look for the video now xp

no prob hun
and yes find the video
that whole performance... makes me wish so badly I was born in the 80's so that in the 90's I could've gone to a concert XD

I miss read this comment....sorry about that.... redface

it's ok <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

aww it's ok
you're in college

I've ran across alot of older people than me on here....I think I saw someone in their late 30's the other day.

and how do you mean intelligent conversations? that can be taken alot of different ways lol.

I think I've seen older than 30's 0.o
and yeah this guild is pretty awesome lolz
what I meant by intelligent is that you are actually able to make coherent sentences lolz
If I was you, I'd be so like out of it, I'd be like eek waah?  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

aww it's ok
you're in college

what I meant by intelligent is that you are actually able to make coherent sentences lolz

haha, you guys are smart, and you type way better than I do, lol. My grammer is horrible appearantly, you should see my portfolio paper i turned into my teacher, it came back looking as if, world war 56 had just taken place on the paper. haha. I mean while i'm typeing I dont make it a point to capitalize everything or use all the right marks and stuff though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

aww it's ok
you're in college

haha, you guys are smart, and you type way better than I do, lol. My grammer is horrible appearantly, you should see my portfolio paper i turned into my teacher, it came back looking as if, world war 56 had just taken place on the paper. haha. I mean while i'm typeing I dont make it a point to capitalize everything or use all the right marks and stuff though.

I'm such a hard a** when it comes to grammer when on the computer xp
one time I was writing an essay in class and I notice I was using chat speak, so I quit the habit and now write properly XD
and your paper must have been so bad that we missed the other 54 world wars between it lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 am
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

aww it's ok
you're in college

I'm such a hard a** when it comes to grammer when on the computer xp
one time I was writing an essay in class and I notice I was using chat speak, so I quit the habit and now write properly XD
and your paper must have been so bad that we missed the other 54 world wars between it lolz

Yes, lol, thats how distracting my horrible.
I mean that I'm not horrible at spelling or anything like that. I just can't type, the right way...because I never learned to type, I still have to look at the keyboard while I type, so I never see what is going on the screen...which is funny alot of the times, because my keyboard freezes up and doesnt type most of the buttons that I hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am
Heres the website i find all of my pictures, you have to have an account, but they have pictures from pretty much every day of his life, a baby, to his memorial. There are a lot of rare pictures too. ;]

http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/  

FrenchLollipop

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 am
FrenchLollipop
Heres the website i find all of my pictures, you have to have an account, but they have pictures from pretty much every day of his life, a baby, to his memorial. There are a lot of rare pictures too. ;]

Thank you 0.o smile
haha, I have a feeling that my computer is going to be overloaded in pictures xp
thank you smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 am
HouseMDFan25
FrenchLollipop

Thank you 0.o smile
haha, I have a feeling that my computer is going to be overloaded in pictures xp
thank you smile

haha no problem.
my computer is loaddddded =P

FrenchLollipop

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am
FrenchLollipop
HouseMDFan25
FrenchLollipop

Thank you 0.o smile
thank you smile

haha no problem.
my computer is loaddddded =P

mine too...I think I have over 600 pictures....i need to get a flashdrive and put those pictures on it, most of which are from my favorite music videos, such as smooth criminal, scream, and the dont care about us. I have alot of pictures from bad as well.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff