Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Nightingale of Moonlight
Busy? Be Late? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you keep us updated if you'll be slow or gone?
  Yes, I will -nods-
  Maybe I will -shrugs little-
  No, people can guess -evil laugh-
View Results

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 pm
I have school, but I can try to come on everyday. And, of course, there are breaks during the school year. So, I may miss 1-3 days during the week. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Okay ^^ Thank you for telling us! ^_^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

atnok
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 pm
I may not be on gaia at times because of illness and needing to go to the doctors quite often. I apologize for the inconvenience of this. But I will be on as much as possible when I am not so busy or ill.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm
Okay yea thanks for posting that up ^^ That way I'll remember and the other vice capts know too ^_^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

suenya92

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 am
Sorry but i won't be online very much for a while. i've got school and things that are making me busy so i don't get a chance to come online. i'm not sure when the next time i'll be on will be, but thats the reason i haven't been posting in a while. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm
Oh that's fine, don't worry ^__^ Schooling comes first as does work before gaia. ^^ You're safe. Thanks for letting us know -hugs Sue tightly-  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 am
heart Hey guys. ^_^ I'm leaving for Europe tonight and I'll be there for at least three months.I'm going to be really busy so I'm not very sure of how much I can come on if at all I manage to get onto the computer.My visits will be much less frequent and for much shorter amounts of time.I sincerely apologize for not being able to stay with Nightingale as a Vice Captain should and for not being the best that I could have been.Thank you so much Alurin for trusting me and being such a great comrade.Thank you again for still retaining me as the Vice Captain though I won't be able to fulfil my duties rightfully.I hope you and Nightingale continue to grow and develop together beautifully like you've done so far;and become one of the most reliable,entertaining,popular and loved guilds on all of Gaia.I wish you all the very best.I'm going to miss everyone. heart

- Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 am
I has me school...so I'm not on for like 6-7 hours through the week but I'll do my best to be active!!!  

Kai Kyuubi

Desirable Sex Symbol

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 am
Heh! ^^ Thanks for telling us ^_^ School comes first. So don't worry, as long as we know then I can be lenient cause schooling is more important.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 pm
my grade is slipping in math, but i can usually get on once or twice during the day, just warning that there might be times when i'm not on for a day or two.  

niltag

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 pm
Okay no problem and you should probably be focusing on your math home work. -nods- Schooling comes first  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 pm
want be on any more today got friends over  

nero-blackheart

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nightingale of Moonlight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash