Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Swine Flu Vaccine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to take it
  yes
  no
  yes no maybe?
View Results

Pumona

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 am
Latopazora
DanskiWolf
Magus Kathrine
The Swine Flu is God sending his wrath upon us, because the world is not following his morals! It's like Sodom and Gomorrah, only more modern. It was the same with Hurricane Katrina, and AIDS. As our society encourages more gay people, and abortions, God casts his wrath!!!

Who let Fred Phelps into the guild?

I think I might have… I'm not sure, its been a while since I checked in

sorry

Don't worry we have not heard from her in awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:56 pm
*cherry*

I'll most likely get the vaccine.

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:18 pm
I'm not putting mercury in my body i don't care I'm not gonna get crazy then fall dead

im allready close to that now  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm
Maybe I'm a little behind in the updates with that, but I thought that they were still running behind in the supply and demand department. Anyway, I think that people are overreacting to this swine flu epidemic. They keep saying over and over how it's killed 2 people over there, 3 more over here, but they keep forgetting that the normal flu actually kills plenty more each year.

Flu and H1N1 aren't pleasant, but likely it's not something you'll die from.  

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:28 pm
i agree which would just make me get my normal flue shot and get on with my day I'm not putting my life at risk for a sickness that probably wont kill me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 am
captin bigshot911NK
I'm not putting mercury in my body i don't care I'm not gonna get crazy then fall dead

im allready close to that now

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/topics/thiomersal/en/index.html

You're overreacting. In fact, odds are you've been exposed to more toxic mercury compounds in your day to day life than you could have been in a thousand vaccines.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 pm
okay I'm still not getting it but i think that it is wrong that all kids in schools HAVE TO get the shot because i think it is up to the parents not government  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 pm
It's a preventative measure. If you have large numbers of kids who aren't immunized, they can spread a disease through an entire school, and in turn go home and infect the parents, who then go to work and infect co-workers, well, you get the point. The idea of removing one very big link in that chain is not a bad one, and if you don't like it you can pull your kids out of the public schools and home school.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm
I heard that they were encouraging the elderly and younger children to get vaccinated first, because they weren't sure they were going to have enough. I would like to get my daughter vaccinated, but if I stand a better chance against the virus than a young child, I'm not going to get vaccinated while a small child or elderly person suffers because they couldn't get one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 pm
wow well I guess so I not planning on haveing any little gremlins so im good well in my 16 year old mind I guess .  

goodshot911SNK

drewcrew9675

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:21 pm
The swine flu vaccine is said too cause NERVE DAMAGE
I wouldnt take it in fact one family I know has the swine flu and now one woke up to where she cant move barly(But was able to move later)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 pm
Wow I'm really not getting that shot see I hate shots.especially ones that do damage to you.  

goodshot911SNK

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 pm
drewcrew9675
The swine flu vaccine is said too cause NERVE DAMAGE
I wouldnt take it in fact one family I know has the swine flu and now one woke up to where she cant move barly(But was able to move later)

http://www.caymannetnews.com/news-18703--1-1---.html

Quote:
* Guillain-Barré syndrome: Normally, about one person per 100,000 people per year will develop Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), an illness characterized by fever, nerve damage, and muscle weakness. In 1976, vaccination with the swine flu vaccine was associated with getting GBS. Several studies have been done to evaluate if other flu vaccines since 1976 were associated with GBS.

Only one of the studies showed an association. That study suggested that one person out of 1 million vaccinated persons may be at risk of GBS associated with the vaccine.

So, 1 in 100,000 develop GB. Comparatively, 12.25 vehicle occupants per 100,000 are involved in a fatal car crash annually. If you won't get a vaccine because you are 1/12 as likely to develop GB as you are to die in a car crash, I expect you're never going to drive ANYWHERE.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm
I found this information on the flu shot that was interesting. It includes Doctors that have issues with it and safety reasons not to get it.
http://living.health.com/2008/02/25/read-this-before-you-get-a-flu-shot/  

Pumona

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Thanks that was useful information.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items