Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Crazy A**hole Drivers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dickhead Drivers.
  Yeah, they're out there.
  Run them off the f*ckin' road!
  Lead by example. Just stay polite.
  Get their plate numbers, addresses, and send'em a warning. ) 0_0
  Reprot their plate to a cop, duh.
  .......I drive like that! -RUNS-
View Results

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 am
If everyone drove like me, many people would die... but then everyone would get where they were going a lot faster. The ones who don't die at least...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:02 pm
When I have a clear lane in front of me I speed. I do about 80 to 90 miles an hour. If someone is in front of me then I'll slow down, let people merge in front of me, etc and give plenty of space for people in front of me. One thing I hate is when someone in front of me is going under the speed limit. I can understand being at the speed limit, but I absolutely hate slow pokes. That's when I start riding my horn. I still won't tailgate someone. They slam on their brakes and the accident may well be my fault.

Tailgaters and people with floodlights for headlights are my worst road enemies.  

Athena_Ritashe

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 pm
My cousin would be one of the people you don't like Lol...
I'm a pretty okay driver. I mean sometimes I go sorta too fast but I don't really get road rage unless someone cuts right in front of me and I almost get into an accident! I don't really care if people want to drive a lot faster than me Lol. I'm not changing lanes for them but they can go by me and rev their engine all they want. But when I get my dream car, I will be the one zooming past them twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 am
I'm consciencious of other drives, but I will have my way. If another driver is oblivious, it's upsetting. And heck yeah bright headlights SUCK! I had an orange Honda Element, but I still got mine.  

StevenStBlaize

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces