Reply Role Play
Attack of Haiko Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 am
The 2nd day has passed, Kugo grows stronger and stronger!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 am
just then kugo heard a knocking on the door to the hyperbolic chamber  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am
"Who is it?" Kugo continued to train hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 am
suddenly the door burst open "It is I,Jiggly Buu. That old namekian and I made a deal if to let me absorb his energy to defeat haiko  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 am
OOC: i'm assuming were training together. 2 more days have passed and the two are getting stronger, they have one more day.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:24 am
The two warriors fought gruelingly creating new moves. Buu even discovered a transformation that he would keep secret until the fight with Haiko.  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:28 am
"Heres another one of my best moves!" Kugo in his super saiyan 2 form powered up. "MAX POWER!" His power skyrocketed! "Super...Final....GLARE!" Right before he launched it he disappeared OOC: He didn't leave the chamber.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 am
That old trick? I know your moves.Well then, come at me, lets see your blast!  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am
He appeared behind jiggly and whispered: "instant transmission" He then released the blast  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:32 am
I knew it! Buu fliped behind kugo and thrusted a kick at him  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 am
" I came prepared to!" Kugo used an afterimage and made a punch. OOC: I doubt you could flip over a huge beam like that when its right behind you but ill let you do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:38 am
Buu was caught of guard and he punch sent him flying but he quickly recorved turn psid don to get a good shot and fired a chocolate beam times 20  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am
"I wont let you! this is my new move, mixing my avenger ball with super final glare! YOU'RE FINISHED, SUPER AVENGER FINAL GLARE! YAAAAAH!" OOC: Jiggly is next to me so we know what happens. The two beams clashed and they were equal in strength. They both exploded sending both the fighters flying. Soon, the day came, and the two rushed off to meet haiko. When they got there he was nowhere to be seen "I'm here! Suddenly Kugo was shot by a barrage death beam. "He should stay like that for awhile, YOU! Buu! You and me one on one!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 am
allright i'll defeat right now! HAAAAA! GENOCIDE BLAST X20!!Buu couldn't see the aftermath through the smoke but he didn't coree he began throwing ki at Haiko rapidly and ten was done. He that should finish him,  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 am
"Imposssible! Haiko got up looking angry. "You can damage me now? I didnt want to do this: When i took another buu's dna, I think it was super buu, It transformed me. I wasn't just an android anymore." Pink ooze started growing on Haiko. "Now, let it be known that I AM A BUU TOO!" OOC:He looks just like super buu in his new form "Now to do this: Haiko absorbs Kugo! Suddenly, a new power emerges "UNBELIEVABLE! This is power I never imagined I'd have! You guys really have been training hard! BWAHAHAHA! All these new moves I have, lets check them out: Genocide Final Glare !" OOC: Dont give up things will turn out well. A Bunch of final glares are coming at Jiggly!  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff