Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
mean >..> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count <..< i always make this
  +1
View Results

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 am
Has anyone else seen the episode of the Simpsons where Michael Jackson actually does the guest character's voice? I remember when it first aired back in '91 and it was on again in July of this year.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am
kendrazombie
South Park has a Michael Jackson episode, but I actually like it. I usually hate everything that makes fun of him, but South Park and Family Guy don't piss me off.

As for the Scary Movie films, they are all lame so their opinion of Michael is void. I hate all of those movies.

I agree with you on South Park. I saw that epidsode like a couple days before he died. Don't get mad at me, but I started laughing at it.

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:04 am
X x f l a p j a c k s x X
kendrazombie
South Park has a Michael Jackson episode, but I actually like it. I usually hate everything that makes fun of him, but South Park and Family Guy don't piss me off.

As for the Scary Movie films, they are all lame so their opinion of Michael is void. I hate all of those movies.

I agree with you on South Park. I saw that epidsode like a couple days before he died. Don't get mad at me, but I started laughing at it.

Have you seeeeeeen my wishing treeeeee? SHAMONE!

That episode is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am
kendrazombie
Has anyone else seen the episode of the Simpsons where Michael Jackson actually does the guest character's voice? I remember when it first aired back in '91 and it was on again in July of this year.

Awh, I`ve never seen it. D:  

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Look up Stark Raving Dad.

Better yet, here ya go.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-simpsons/videos/30308/title/episode-301-stark-raving-dad

It isn't Michael singing though. His record label wouldn't allow it.

Edit: I don't think that link works properly. Try this one.

http://wtso.net/movie/174-The_Simpsons_301_Stark_Raving_Dad.html  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 am
FrenchLollipop
II Unknown Kitty II
in this movie i think scarey movie 2 they make fun of michael

it's really mean has anyone else seen it? *o*

then (i dunno in what movie) they show michael fighting kiss and he says

things like "i have the power of many little boys!" T.T ppl r really mean

YES! one of the characters pulls a blanket of of him! its really heartbreaking, i wonder if Michael himself saw it. dude, id be pisssed...
family guy makes fun of him too!

well i think the family guy thingis OKAY cuz they don't use the sterio type they just make fun of his crotch move XD  

Vanilla Mushroom

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Look up Stark Raving Dad.

Better yet, here ya go.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-simpsons/videos/30308/title/episode-301-stark-raving-dad

It isn't Michael singing though. His record label wouldn't allow it.

Edit: I don't think that link works properly. Try this one.

http://wtso.net/movie/174-The_Simpsons_301_Stark_Raving_Dad.html

Oh thank youuu! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
I dont think the Scary movie 3 and 4 really made fun of of Michael that bad like Scary Movie 4 all they did was zap him from his current era, too bad, too thriller , then too like an old man ( which i didnt get) lol, then the nose which I thought was so stupid e.e. I did not like the family guy one at all.

The only time I saw Family Guy make fun of Michael was when the kids were watching Captain EO. And the kid was like "WOW, IT FEELS LIKE HE`S ACTUALLY COMING RIGHT AT ME!" and Michael just runs out of the screen and grabs the little boy and runs away.

I like to say, "MAYBE HE DIDN`T MOLEST THE KID. MAYBE HE TOOK THE KID TO NEVERLAND!" and its kinda stupid how they make fun of him.
The molestation lies started in 1993, when he was pale due to Vitiligo. In Captain EO, Michael was still dark and in 1986 (when they made Captain EO) the ***** lies didn`t start yet. Like, wtf?

I still think Family Guy respects Michael though. Like those episodes I told you guys about, but I`m just too lazy to repeat them. And they don`t go overboard with the jokes, UNLIKE South Park. Gaaah. I hate watching that episode. South Park went too much overboard with the ***** jokes, and all those other jokes about Michael.

these are the ones from family guy i know of. family guy michael jackson 1

Michael jackson on family guy <..< not my fave  

Vanilla Mushroom

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
I dont think the Scary movie 3 and 4 really made fun of of Michael that bad like Scary Movie 4 all they did was zap him from his current era, too bad, too thriller , then too like an old man ( which i didnt get) lol, then the nose which I thought was so stupid e.e. I did not like the family guy one at all.

The only time I saw Family Guy make fun of Michael was when the kids were watching Captain EO. And the kid was like "WOW, IT FEELS LIKE HE`S ACTUALLY COMING RIGHT AT ME!" and Michael just runs out of the screen and grabs the little boy and runs away.

I like to say, "MAYBE HE DIDN`T MOLEST THE KID. MAYBE HE TOOK THE KID TO NEVERLAND!" and its kinda stupid how they make fun of him.
The molestation lies started in 1993, when he was pale due to Vitiligo. In Captain EO, Michael was still dark and in 1986 (when they made Captain EO) the ***** lies didn`t start yet. Like, wtf?

I still think Family Guy respects Michael though. Like those episodes I told you guys about, but I`m just too lazy to repeat them. And they don`t go overboard with the jokes, UNLIKE South Park. Gaaah. I hate watching that episode. South Park went too much overboard with the ***** jokes, and all those other jokes about Michael.

Oh yeah, I remember that.
and didnt captain EO get canceled because of those child molestation cases?

I don`t really know. What year was it canceled?

they took it down in 1997

Aww I wish I would have gotten the chance to see it before they took it down...i was 3 when they shut it down..

I was 6  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

these are the ones from family guy i know of. family guy michael jackson 1

Michael jackson on family guy <..< not my fave

Yeah I`ve seen the Captain EO one. It doesn`t really piss me off. Like I said, maybe he just took the kid to Neverland. And Family Guy didn`t go overboard with that joke. All they did was make Michael pop out of the screen and pick that kid up, and run away.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm
kendrazombie

I think I've seen it. but I stopped watching the simpsons a few years ago (moved on to family guy cool ) I never watch south park by the way but I've seen the clip. i at the time i didn't freak out but I didn't really laugh either =P I just dont think it's all that funny  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm
kendrazombie

I watched it ^_^
It was awesome =)
He should have done alot more acting than he did.
But they wouldn't let him sing?
I thought the singing was weird lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:57 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

Aww I wish I would have gotten the chance to see it before they took it down...i was 3 when they shut it down..

I was 6

I was 4 =(  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

I was 6

I was 4 =(
I was two .. just too add lmao  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Oh when they made fun of him, it was Scary Movie 3
Please don't kill me when I say this...
For me, I think it's ok for people to express some kind of humor
I must admit the scene can be offensive, but we all have to be able to laugh at these situations
When I think about how people make fun of him for "turning white" or whatever the case is, I laugh because they are one of the fools that have fallen into the trap of the media
And that's how we should all look at it; they don't try to offend him personally, they do a play on what the media says
that's the humor in the end
I'm a huge Robot Chicken fan, and the skit was funny
I'm very open when it comes to comedy, so it didn't bother me
Plus it was made before he passed
It's after he passed that makes making fun of him not kool.
but that's just me.

I thought it was kinda funny too.
I think it is cool how they hade the toys dance and stuff.
but i cant stand the scary movie 3 one... He isnt a *****

You know which one really pisses me off?
When Kat Williams made fun of him at his stand up special
That one pisses me off beyond belief.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas