Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H I G H. S C H O O L. R O M A N C E. {One on One FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join? :O
  Nevar, This is LAME.
  -Looove-
  Poll Whore >D
  I'm joining in!!
  I will give you Avi Art!! xD
  No way. Who would join THIS? D<
View Results

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 am
[Emily Montrael]

Ouch. Well, wasn't he friendly? You would think that such a cute guy would be nice to a sweetie-pie like Emily. Well, maybe is shy or something..? Or just anti-social. He could be really neverous to talk with a girl.. Emily attempted to reassure herself and decided to follow his cue to start a conversation on the table in writing.

She grabbed a pencil and scrawled something on the table. It read;

'Hi Nick.
U r new here?
Welcome 2 Romance High.'

The school was nicknamed Romance High, because it's real name was somewhat similar: Romtale High. Cute, huh? Em smiled up at Nick, who look at her weirdly. She was sure that he would reply; if he was nice enough. He looks nice enough, Emily thought with a little smirk. She turned back to the class, now paying attention to Mrs. Grettle and her awful sense of fashion, while she waited for a response from her new Science Partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm
NICK DAVIDSON

His head still up, Nick's eyes glaced down at the writing. Why won't she leave me alone? Romance High? Is she trying to.. what is it..ASK ME OUT? He chuckled softly, and it sounded more like; "Hmph hmph." [[Sexii ehh?]]
Writing didn't bother him, not at all. He wrote, peeking at her notebook cover. Which, he still noted was closed even if Mrs. Grettle ordered to open it a few minutes ago.

Yes. You are Emily Montrael correct?

Thankfully, she didn't push him to talk. But still.. He couldn't ignore her.. Perhaps he was being too polite; he was raised that way. He had to admit, she was pulling some weird faces; confused, joy, frustration, reasurrance..
He considered asking to go to the infirmary to escape this. He was starting to feel a bit panicked too. What if he accedentaly talked? He turned his head to Abigail, who was on the table across the aisle. Right away, he was calmed. He liked that. Would Abigail want to go out with him? The guy next to Abigail, a buff football player, started kissing her while Mrs. Grettle turned around. Nick's grip on the pencil tightened, and it cracked in half.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:22 pm
[Emily Montrael]

"W-woah..Nick..a-are you alright? You just broke that pencil!!" Emily whispered frantically, leaning down to steal the pencil from his fingers. She stopped to glance at his face, and following his eye contact, she was lead to look at Abi. Abi was a blonde with perfect features and pretty blue eyes - God, every girl in the school had to be jealous of her. But she was a b***h. Selfish and mean, it was as though she lived to bully the juniors. She and the captain of the football team, Dominic, sat on the row of desk in front kissing. As usual. Those two had been an item for most of last school year, it was only natural that the most popular girl in school should have the hottest boyfriend, right? Em looked away, why is he watching them so intently. Kinda creepy if you ask me..

Em took the broken pencil from his hand and scribbled something on the desk again, then returned her eyes to Mrs. Grettle. She wasn't really concentrating, not that she ever really did, but instead she was pondering her thoughts on this new transfer student. How the heck did he snap that pencil with such ease..? He's so strong. He doesn't really look it though...Weird.

The new addition to their small conversation was written in Em's neat, tiny scrawl.

'You like Abi, don't cha?
Dom and Abi have been together for a long time; give up.
No offense.
And yeah, I'm Emily. Call me Em.'

She looked up at his face once more, and realized that he was still staring at the couple! Frowning, she scribbled something else onto the table and kicked his shin with her boot.

'Stop staring at them making out!! It's creepy!!'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm
.:NICK DAVIDSON:.

Nick ignored the kick. It felt like a poke. Then he realized; to seem normal he should have said something. "Ow." He complained. His voice was flat, but yet smooth.He reached for another pencil and wrote next to her handwriting,

Why won't you stop staring at me? Stop noticing me, stop talking to me, WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER?

He knew she was only talking to him because she felt sorry. Because he was new here. He stood up suddenly, and the chair slammed to the desk behind him. As he passed, he glared at Dominic, the jock looked back too, smiling. I'm going to break his neck.. He walked up to the teacher. He said he didn't feel well, and he marched out. He ran inhumanly out of the school. He wanted to get out.. He had no purpose.. The woman he loved was getting a tounge bath by a stupid, failing.. IDIOT.. His palms burned. He had to get away.. To restrain himself by ripping Dominic apart.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm
[Emily Montrael]

Em was just about to respond to her partner's reply, but before she could, he stood up suddenly and marched toward the front of the class. W-wow..stressy she thought as she watched him glare at Dominic.

She didn't have any idea of Abi, Dominic and Nick's relationship. However, he was an interesting boy, and she could feel her heart racing just being near him - she intended to get to know him better. She watched as he whsipered something angrily to the teacher and then stormed from the Science Lab. Wow! He runs so FAST. Em stood up from her chair to watch him run across the school lawn from the window on the far side of the room, but he was already on the opposite side of the field seconds after she saw him leave the classroom!

"Is there a problem, Emily?"
"Y-yes! I-i feel sick too! I'm going to the nurse, please excuse me!"

Before waiting for the teacher reply, she had run out onto the field to find when he was sitting. He had his legs slung high over a wall, How the hell did he get up there?!

"Hey! Nick! How the hell did you get up there?!" She repeated her thoughts aloud, a little alarm in her voice. "Help me up!" She called, covering her face to shield her eyes from the light shining in her eyes. She was squinting, maybe not the most attractive pose, but her shot, shiny brown hair blew in the wind and she was smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 am

Nick decided this was someone he could trust. Maybe. She was so interested in meeting him... Then she'd better not freak when she learns what I can do.. He jumped down from the wall landing on two feet;making it look like no effort at all. It merly was, to him, like taking a step off the stairs. He wrapped his arm around her waist and began to climb with one hand. Thankfully, no one saw. This part was concealed inside a small alley. Why this school had an alley? He had no clue. Perhaps to put the trash? When he placed her down, he simply interwined his fingers together and leaned forward to look down. He didn't want to see her reaction. "That's how I got up here."

"That's why. I'm not normal, okay? So you can run and scream now."

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 am
[Emily Montrael]

Emily looked at him with confused eyes as he jumped from the wall. He landed with such ease - surely that must have hurt his feet from such a height?

"W-what are you...?" Emily watched with a stunned expression as he wrapped an arm around her and began to climb the wall single-handed. "W-wow...H-how did y-you do that?" She whispered in awe, the adrenaline pulsing through her veins as he lifted her off the ground and placed her on the wall. "That was incredible..Why would i run away?" she asked, smiling. She reached out a hand and lifted his chin with her delicate fingers so that she could see his face. "Why would i run away screaming? I don't plan to..." He looked a little cold, as though people had run screaming from him before. She tried to lighten the mood a bit, "For starters - How the ******** would i get down?" She asked with a light laugh, grinning mischeiviously at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 pm
{{Ask him out. He won't understand, he'll be like. Oh, out. With friends. And she thinks they're going out out. Know what I mean?}}

Her attempt to lighten the mood failed. Didn't she get it? He almost growled these words;"Don't you understand? That pencil! That could have been you! All I can do is DESTROY."

His eyes were burning with hate, hate of himself. He was a monster.. All he could do was destroy. And traces of hurt.
"Never loved anyone. All I loved was myself. I was blind.. to who I am.. I tried to act..as if..I was normal." He left Abigail out of the conversation. Though it was obvious, he loved Abigail.
His face was now looking tortured. He sighed
"I.. Never get what I want. All I want is to be accepted. whatever I want.. gets snatched. Like taking candy from a baby."

Nick stared at her now. Her face was full of concern. Fake. He told himself.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:45 pm
{{Ehh, they only just met! How about she does ask him to go to the party with her, as friends? But later she will want it to more, she just doesn't really know him yet. (:}}
[Emily Montrael]

Emily stared at him; anyone could see that he was lonely. But, he seemed nice. Not a monster.

"Well, I'll be your friend." She replied, staring straight into his eyes - making it clear that she meant it. She was concerned for him, he did hvae incredible strength and she could see how that could scare some people. But, not her.

"I'll be friends with you, to prove it, how would you like to join me at the start-of-the-School-year party? Would that be okay?" She smiled kindly at him, cheery as ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 am

"Sure. But if I don't like it, I'll leave."Nick said; forcing out a smile. It was easier than he thought..
Rather.. if no one wants him there, he'll leave.

She really does care. Her eyes say it all. "What do you say we get off here, huh?" He once again, wrapped his arm around her waist, and supported her legs so they won't crush to the ground. Effortlessly, jumped down. "That doesn't scare you, either?"
He placed her down."Anyway, you're in big trouble. Has school ended yet?"  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 am
[Emily Montrael]

"Sure~. Whatever you want to do, it's up to you, ne?" she replied with a smile - God, she made it sound so easy. "The party is this Saturday~. Will you come and pick me up?" She paused for a moment, the smile slowly spreading over her red lips, "Can you fly too?!" she squealed, clearly exited by the thought. {{No, he totally cannoy fly! xD}}

"Nope, doesn't scare me at all. It's sorta fun~." She let out a little giggle and stood on her own two feet. She flipped back her shiny brown hair and brushed her fringe from her face so she could see him. "I don't think it has quite ended, but won't you be in trouble too?" She asked, beginning to walk across the green field that was set in the center of the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:15 pm
.:NICK DAVIDSON:.{{Wait until you see his car, hun.}}

"No. I can't fly."He smiled awkwardly."And, no, there is no possible way I'll get in trouble."He smiled a bit micheviously."I was sick remember? You, on the other hand, said you were sick, didn't wait for a pass, and ran out the door."He yanked her arm in the direction of the nurse."So, we're going to the nurse. Well, you are."That was the longest time he has ever talked in his life. Maybe this was a day for firsts~."I'll pick you up at six on Saturday."This would be a good chance; maybe if Abi was there, it would be nice to show off.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 pm
[Emily Montrael]
{{Oooh, I'm excited~. I wanna see his car! xD}}

Em looked a little sad when he turned down the power to fly, "That sucks.." she mumbled. Suddenly, he grabbed her arm and dragged across to the nurses office. "Ehh?! No WAY! Ahhhh~" she shrieked, stumbling along corridors and past classrooms. They were gaining quite a few odd looks, but Emily was smiling. Had they become friends?

They reached the nurses office and he whispered to her that he'd pick her up. She grinned, "Sweet, a date~. Can you dance?" she asked, giggling a little. Their faces were really close as they crouched beside the door, but so far neither had noticed. Suddenly, the door opened. Em's eyes widened and she stood up straight, her hair flying back over her shoulders and her lips parting slightly as she staggered away from the door.

"May i help you?"
"W-w...Umn, Ano..Yes! I-i don't feel very well!" Emily stuttered, backing away from the short, fat woman. She was glaring at her, and if looks could kill..

{{Continue from there, it just feels a good place to leave off xD}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 pm
NICK DAVIDSON

Nick raised an eyebrow. "You'll have to wait and see." He noted how he had never danced before; but how hard could it be? He could run super fast, super strong, why not dance?

Whoah. He thought. This woman was.. terrifying. The nurses hair was shoulder length and very curly. She had wrinkles, and traces of a 'stache. Still, he stood straight, and adressed the woman politly. "Ma'am, my classmate got sick in class. She looks fine now, but do you think you can check just in case?" They stepped in the room, and when the door swung; Nick zoomed out. Leaving a small folded not on Emily's lap.

See you.. friend. Next time, try not to get too close to my face. I might breathe, and your head might blow off.

He said this because he wasn't very comfortable with her close to his face. What is Abi walked by? What would he do; when it spread around the school; he could see it now.. Nick and Emily. He shuddered. The word friend was scrawled messily. Obviously, shy even to write it. He smiled a little at his note. Emily looked very fragile, but she was tough. She wasn't scared. It was like someone who commited a crime; and slapped the police. In fact, Emily was his only friend. A girl too.. How could this work out...?

[[Time skip? Maybe skip to where Emily is getting ready for the party, ne?]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 pm
[Emily Montrael]

Emily was a little shocked at how smoothly Nick handled the situation, depsite the nurse being so SCARY. Well, he probably wasn't scared of her anyway, right? I wouldn't be - having the confidence that i could kill her before she had time to scream.. The thought was terrifying and exhiliratingly exciting all at once. Em had always had a thing for horror movies and a secret obsession for nerdy fantasy books, like Twilight and Harry Potter.. Who knew that Nick would swing by and-

Oh. He's gone.

The nurse sat her down on a stool and told her to open her mouth, she obeyed quickly, a blush forming over her cheeks. She twiddled her thumbs in her lap, but touched something and glanced down.."Look up Girl! I'm trying to check your health, if you're fidgiting - how am i to help you?" she snapped, aren't nurses meant to be sweet and caring? Either way, she'd caught a glimpse of the peice of paper and scrunched it into a ball to read later.

---------------------------

Saturday Night. 6pm.

The night of the party, and Nick would arrive in an hour to collect her.

"Will he have a car~? Or was he lying, and he actually can fly?!" she gushed, a little overexcited to see him again. She was fixing her hair infront of her mirror, twiddling with little peices, tucking them under other strands so that they wouldn't stick up. Her friend, Nicola, had agreed to meet her with her own date at the party beside the drinks table at around 7:15pm. She couldn't wait!  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games