Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:13 pm
"oh im on the 5th flore. i have a nice tiny get up" *i say lieing through my teeth.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:04 pm
Oh really? so it's like your own little private study? That's cool....can I see it? ~giggle~ I promise I won't do anything, seeing as you don't like me and all.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:16 pm
*leads her to my room and swings the door open. i reaveal a huge open room,that had an office in the back.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:32 pm
wow this is really all yours??? *i look in awe of the room. i run to the desk and sit behind it.* Wow.....you must be a really great teacher! *i smile at him kindly* so when do the kids come in??  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:47 pm
"well let em duke it out" *i shout into the hall* "yeah... some times i see it fit for students to duke it out"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 pm
Well aren't you just teacher of the year standards ~giggle~ so when's class going to start???  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:18 pm
"well u see i see my class as voluntary. u only come if u want to. that way i only teatch those who care. the only reason i wanted to come here was to talk to u in private about u and ur grandpas realationship and y he asked me to protect u. and no lies i wana hear every thing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:29 am
Mine and my grandfathers....relationship? Well ya see...he and I really aren't relitives but he raised me since I was young. My family and village never really accepted me because of the gifts I have. So he raised and taught me. As for why he wants you to protcet me....well I can only assume it's because of what he told me. He said that soon I'd be playing a very improtant role in a young man's life...that's all he told me...I assumed he ment marrage to a guy...but now I see he ment this.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:25 pm
I'm begining to wonder what it is that I'm truely supose to do in life....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:10 pm
"thieres never a way to know what u r meant to do..."  

Zeigrin

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:45 pm
Oh....I know...i know...it's just....~sigh~ he's the only one who's ever really loved me...*a tear falls* I'm sorry...you must think I'm a sap for crying...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:04 pm
Ariko walked up to an aged looking building. This was the school for the Dark Arts. Sure she looked innocent enough but that was what made her so dark. She used her innocent look to her advantage. She did everything she could to get what she wanted. Though she'd never go as low as to sleep with a male/female to get what she wanted.

"Let's see if this school's as good as they say it is"Ariko said as she walked up to the front gates.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:27 pm
*she shakes her head clear.* Why do you want to know?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:09 pm
"well becuase uhe old man must have thought or known that u were uniqe or some thing that would temt one of the more corupt clans come after u.... u know what im saying...?. and it would apear that i may have a new student...." * i say scenceing a new presence.*  

Zeigrin

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces